Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks are Pigs  (Read 3316 times)
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:14:15 PM

I'm about to pay an invoice for a domain. It cost $10/ year but the bank take $7.5 in transfer fee.
75% in fee Huh That is ridiculous and this is why Bitcoin will succeed in the long run.

Hello dear,

Do not complain for this!what do you say about this?
I make a deposit VIA PZ about 3 year ago and I buy something
Total payment of 310$ for a script full of BUG's
When I told to my bank that I what my money back they told me that the transaction has been completed and they can not take money back from PZ.
A year ago I saw -0 intro my BANK account because someone used the card,my PP was hacked,
Everything I have learned so far if full of loss,you learned you loss
I also learned that every end has a beginning
So pay the 75% in fee and you and make sure you do not pay a second time

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:17:19 PM

I'm about to pay an invoice for a domain. It cost $10/ year but the bank take $7.5 in transfer fee.
75% in fee Huh That is ridiculous and this is why Bitcoin will succeed in the long run.
Are you doing a bank transfer? Is it international? That seems like a really high fee. Espically when you can do it with a debt card for free.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:21:22 PM

Is it a 75% fee or $7.50 flat fee?
I've already done hundreds of bank transfers for free within the Euro zone. I believe I can make € to £ transfers for free too, I only pay for the currency change.
75% is impossible, I don't imagine any transaction requiring such fee, I mean whats the point? you would lose less money by taking a trip even if it was an over seas transaction, and delivering the money in person.

Hello dear,

Everything is possible when you say ONLINE.
75% is because does not bought from the right place
The point is simple,they earn more money from fees than from what you actually need.  Cheesy

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:32:55 PM

And that is why it is better to use BTC than the services of banks, as the banks will surely kill you in terms of the charges in their services.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

That's how it works my friend. Banks are always going to be the winner. Legal thief
Not always, Bitcoin will pave the way for things to start changing, and then if you get fucked by a bank is your fault, because you had Bitcoin as the alternative.

But sadly, bitcoin is not yet that widely adopted. Though you can always choose bitcoin as a form of transferring money, there is no guarantee that the one who'll receive the money is already using bitcoin.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:38:50 PM

And that is why it is better to use BTC than the services of banks, as the banks will surely kill you in terms of the charges in their services.

Hello dear,

With BTC there are no fee and if any there are not 75%
Seriously now??
The terms are not for everyone.

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

Bank managers literally spend their time trying to figure out new fees or ways to maximize the fees. 
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:39:22 PM

Bank managers literally spend their time trying to figure out new fees or ways to maximize the fees. 

Hello dear,

This is true,but also have freaky FAQ
Like,day never get your money back,what ever you do.

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:01:42 PM

Hello dear,

With BTC there are no fee and if any there are not 75%
Seriously now??
The terms are not for everyone.

Seems like you're straying far from the basics of Bitcoin. Every transaction with bitcoin has a fee of 0.0001 BTC, though it is not forced to be paid. But doing so will result to a low-priority transaction which could take days (or even weeks in some cases) to be confirmed.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:03:54 PM

This is why you should use namecheap. You could pay with bitcoin.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:09:30 PM

Seems like your situation isn't ideal.. I don't know your reasons but this seems too high. Was there not a way to pay with Bitcoin (many companies offer this)?

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:14:56 PM

Seems like your situation isn't ideal.. I don't know your reasons but this seems too high. Was there not a way to pay with Bitcoin (many companies offer this)?

Maybe OP isn't close to any similar service (or is isn't familiar with them.) Ridiculously high rates, when you could perform the same transactions without adding extra dollars with bitcoin.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:22:19 PM

Hello dear,

Namecheap are the best for me,
I never had any problem with them and I have a lots of businesses on namecheap
They always reply fast VIA support ticket or live chat.

Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:42:27 PM

+1

It's always nice to buy goods with BTC when you can buy them with fiat. Smiley
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:41:06 PM

Waw this is a huge amount for fees , but i think the minimum fees for that bank should be 7.5$ ,
Also if you want to buy bitcoin you will find a lot of trouble if your bank is like that  Shocked ;
For me i always bought from internet.bs with 8.5$ per year and bought a cpanel from namecheap
with 9.88$ per year that mean almost 18 $ and this is what just domain cost you !

Bitcoin is really valuable even price drop or up , think about the privacy , no taxes ,,,

MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:09:10 PM

Waw this is a huge amount for fees , but i think the minimum fees for that bank should be 7.5$ ,
Also if you want to buy bitcoin you will find a lot of trouble if your bank is like that  Shocked ;
For me i always bought from internet.bs with 8.5$ per year and bought a cpanel from namecheap
with 9.88$ per year that mean almost 18 $ and this is what just domain cost you !

Bitcoin is really valuable even price drop or up , think about the privacy , no taxes ,,,

Hello dear,

You bought from internet.bs with 8.5$ per year
Renewing your domain name can not be the same price,
You know what I mean.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:30:30 PM

take those bloody banks out Cheesy

we need a bitcoin bank.. and we need that badly.

and godaddy gotta start accepting bitcoin payments.

crypto will help many online users.

but physical system will lose business and we have to agree tax keeps a country alive.

AllTheBitz

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:30:42 PM

This is not the first time I saw that already had problems with banks they won't let any transactions without a
high fee rates and this is exactly why i prefer bitcoin

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:32:38 PM

Hello dear,

You bought from internet.bs with 8.5$ per year
Renewing your domain name can not be the same price,
You know what I mean.

I think renewing could take up to 12 $ but i will be able then to renew it with my profit from the website !
i don't think also other domain renewed with banks will be cheap  Wink

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:32:56 PM

Maybe you should bother to buy domain though bank and to actually use some form of a pre pay debit card or get hosting and domain from a provider like name cheap where they accept bitcoin and works out a lot cheaper and less fees for you. Or find hosting in your country and pay via different method than bank. 75% is seriously stupid for fees that you should contact your bank and demand a refund or speak to some trading standards company to see if they are rightfully charging normally 1 to 2% I can understand with but 75% that is seriously over paid fee.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █