Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIAMOND Lifetime membership to Front Sight Firearms Training Institute  (Read 4837 times)
OneFixt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 06:00:24 AM

I am selling an All-Inclusive Diamond Lifetime Membership to Front Sight Firearms Training Institute.
This is the highest level of membership (out of 6) to the Nevada Training Facility.
The regular price for these memberships is $7,000 if paid up-front and $10,000 with a payment plan.
The best promotional price ever offered on these types of memberships is $2,000 when paid up-front.
I am willing to sell for much cheaper, and am accepting BTC.

Please bid here:
https://www.biddingpond.com/item.php?id=704

I am also open to all reasonable offers via PM or IRC.

Here is a list of perks that you get with the membership:

Attend ANY AND ALL of nearly 50 Front Sight Courses Free of Charge and As Many Times As You Wish for the Rest of Your Life!

This includes the following courses:

Handgun Course Selection
2 Day Defensive Handgun
4 Day Defensive Handgun
1 Day 30 State Concealed Weapon Permit
5 Day Armed Citizen Corps
2 Day Handgun Skill Builder
2 Day Handgun Skill Builder (Night)
2 Day Advanced Tactical Handgun
2 Day Advanced Tactical Handgun (Night)
4 Day Handgun Combat Master Prep
2 Day Defensive Handgun (Night)
4 Day Advanced Integrated Handgun

Shotgun Course Selection
2 Day Tactical Shotgun
4 Day Tactical Shotgun
2 Day Shotgun Skill Builder
2 Day Shotgun Skill Builder (Night)
4 Day Advanced Tactical Shotgun
2 Day Tactical Shotgun (Night)

Rifle Course Selection
2 Day Practical Rifle
4 Day Practical Rifle
2 Day Rifle Skill Builder
2 Day Rifle Skill Builder (Night)
4 Day Precision Rifle 1
4 Day Advanced Practical Rifle
2 Day Practical Rifle (Night)
4 Day Precision Rifle 2

Auto Weapons Course Selection
2 Day Uzi Submachine Gun
4 Day Uzi Submachine Gun
4 Day Select Fire M16
2 Day Select Fire M16

Special Course Selection
2 Day Tactical Scenarios (Combined Handgun, Shotgun, and Rifle)
4 Day Four Weapon Tactical
4 Day Four Weapons Combat Master Prep

Armorer Course Selection
1 Day Armorer's Course - 1911 Pistol
1 Day Armorer's Course - Glock Pistol
1 Day Armorer's Course - Springfield XD Pistol
1 Day Armorer's Course - AR15 Rifle

Instructor Development Course Selection
4-Day Front Sight Instructor Development
2-Day Front Sight Instructor Development for First Family Members and Returning Students

Martial Arts Course Selection
2 Day Empty Hand Defense
4 Day Advanced Martial Arts
2 Day Edged Weapons

Family Safe Forever Course Selection
2 Day Children's Safety
2 Day Youth Safety
2 Day Empty Hand Defense
2 Day Edged Weapons
4 Day Children's and Youth Achievement Camp

Rope, Rappel & Climbing Classes
2 Day Rope, Rappel, and Climb
4 Day Rope, Rappel, and Climb

With a Front Sight All-Inclusive DIAMOND Lifetime Membership you have the opportunity to achieve a level of self defense Comfort of Skill at Arms that most people could spend and entire career in the military or law enforcement and still not receive. This is not marketing hype. There is a good reason why Marine Corps officers, and law enforcement firearms instructors become members at Front Sight... It's because we can provide them with more consistent and expert firearms training than they get from their own agencies.

And when you become a Front Sight All-Inclusive DIAMOND Lifetime Member you will get to train right along side our nation's finest peacekeepers and warriors helping build a lifelong bond between the law abiding armed citizens who are the backbone of our country's defense and the brave men and women who place themselves in harms way on a daily basis to protect and serve our nation.
    40% Savings in Front Sight's Pro Shop, Armory, and Gunsmith. You can purchase everything you need for your courses as if you owned your own gun shop.

Guaranteed Placement in Your Courses with Two Weeks Advance Enrollment... No worries about whether your can "get into a course." As a member your spot is guaranteed. Just fax or e-mail your Application for Training within two weeks of the course date and you are in! Like everything else we provide, no other school can offer you such flexibility with your scheduling!

Invitation to Annual July 4th Lifetime Members Reunion Celebration... So you and your family can celebrate July 4th each year in a manner that makes our Founding Fathers proud!

Name etched in future First Family Monument... So generations from now, your grandkids will know you were part of the patriotic group who built Front Sight!

Password to access exclusive and restricted First Family areas of web site and e-mail forum... Now you can positively converse with all of our like minded First Family members!

First Family Card and First Family Hat... Identifying you to all students and staff as a loyal and supportive patriot assisting us in positively changing the image of gun ownership in our lifetime!

163c6YtwNbfVSyVvMQCBcmNX9RdYQdRqqa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 06:13:16 AM

Is this an existing membership that you're transferring, or a new membership?

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
OneFixt (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 06:22:13 AM

It is a new membership.
I own the membership but it is not assigned to any individual.  I will tell the Front Sight facility the name and address of the individual which purchases it from me and that person will get a new membership package in the mail directly from the facility.

error

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 06:25:59 AM

It is a new membership.
I own the membership but it is not assigned to any individual.  I will tell the Front Sight facility the name and address of the individual which purchases it from me and that person will get a new membership package in the mail directly from the facility.

Sweet.

Now if only Ignatius would stop leaving me voicemails! I already know all about it! Smiley

OneFixt (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 06:43:44 AM

It is a new membership.

Sweet.

Now if only Ignatius would stop leaving me voicemails! I already know all about it! Smiley

Haha yep, I got a ton of those calls as well.
If you've been considering getting one but the price was too high, make me an offer =)

OneFixt (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 07:24:38 AM

I can guarantee the availability of these memberships for only 4 more days.  Please do not hesitate to send me a low-ball offer.

error

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 07:37:17 AM

I don't need one myself. Smiley

I will say this, for all of Ignatius's grandstanding, you won't find better training anywhere.

ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 08:35:07 AM

That actually looks pretty neat. If I didn't live on the wrong side of the planet it would probably be a good deal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: