Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 07:31:06 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Professional writing services by a native writer  (Read 8919 times)
Danielzo

Activity: 110
Merit: 15

Power doesn't corrupt people, people corrupt power

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:13:47 AM

Hello,

My name is Daniel Dob, and I am a writer, cryptocurrency enthusiast, small-scale investor and entrepreneur, born in NW England. I have worked with most of the leading digital currency publications, including Nulltx.com (formerly TheMerkle.com), Bitcoinist.net, Crypto-News.net, BitcoinMagazine.com, Bitsonline.com, and more.

My experience and services

My experience with digital currencies spans 3 years, and during this time, I have written thousands of articles, interviewed several industry leaders, invested in a good number of initial coin offerings, consulted with start-ups, and participated in a few digital currency conferences.

The content that I offer can be SEO-optimized, and modelled based on a variety of internet marketing techniques, such as keyword optimization, LSI, and backlinks. I can format, optimize, post and share the articles that I create, to help ensure a better impact, and higher reader engagement.

My main niches are digital currencies, blockchain, business, Fintech and finance, yet I am capable of writing quality articles on many other topics. Some of the other niches that I am fond of include internet marketing, health, international relations, start-ups, gambling, and lifestyle.

Keep in mind that this list isn’t exhaustive - simply shoot me a PM and ask whether I can cover your industry. If I cannot, I’ll be straightforward about it - there’s no purpose in creating content that nobody wants to read.

White Papers

To me, white papers are powerful tools for start-ups in the crypto ecosystem. They hold the potential to either make or break a company. I’ve often run into poorly written white papers for start-ups with innovating ideas, which failed to make it past the one-year mark as they were unable to thoroughly present their vision, services, crowd funding information and future plans.

By hiring me, you’ll get access to a resourceful and skilled digital currency professional, with a bachelor’s degree in law, who’ll listen to everything you want to tell the world. In return, the finished product will be a powerful tool capable of making your ICO a success, establishing authority, and promoting your innovative ideas to both cryptocurrency enthusiasts and the average folk.

Prices:

I issue a custom quote to all clients, based on project complexity, number of words, long-term prospective, turnaround time, and my current workload. Generally, you can expect to pay a minimum of $4/100 words.

Please consult the list below for a better idea on my prices:

- Articles: Roughly $25 per 500 words, depending on research, formatting and posting requirements;
- Press releases: $50 per press release, with guaranteed approval from publishing agencies. I provide distribution services through a third party;
- White papers: Approximately $10 per 100 words, depending on complexity;
- Other types of writing work: $2-$10 per 100 words.

I also do academic writing, research projects, eBooks and more. If you happen to be interested in a service which isn’t listed above, then simply shoot me a message, and we can discuss your project and agree upon a price that benefits both of us.

Payment:

I currently accept payments via bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and PayPal. If needed, I can also take escrow-based payments.

Samples:

https://nulltx.com/author/writer9/
https://www.crypto-news.net/author/daniel-dob/
https://btcmanager.com/author/danielzo/
http://bitcoinist.net/author/daniel-dob/
http://btcmanager.com/author/danielzo/
https://coinshost.com/en/blog
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/u-s-marshals-will-hold-the-final-auction-of-the-silk-road-bitcoin-this-week-1446484116

For more samples of published work, please send me a message.

Turnaround

My turnaround time depends on the type of work you need, and how booked I am. I can usually guarantee 500-1,000 words per day, but can do more if required.

If you’re interested, I can respond via PMs right here, or via email at: Danielzoarticles@gmail.com. In case you’d rather talk on Skype, add me at: brand.john123

My Telegram is: @Danielzoo

For any sort of information, just send me a message, and I’ll be glad to take the time and discuss your project. If needed, I can also offer a counselling service, and my recommendations on what type of content is needed for your site, and how you can increase your impact.

Try me out and I assure you that you won’t be disappointed with your current and future writing projects, as I am a serious and ambitious writer who will fulfil all of your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Danielzo BTC

If you're looking for content to launch your bitcoin business, or you're in need of a professional writer to help you out with any project, then hit me up! I may be of help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- gmaxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danielzo

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:53:24 AM

Just like it is on any other forum, when you're quite new, others don't really tend to think of you as trustworthy.

This is why I have decided to offer 2 review copies of 300 words to 3 Senior or Hero members, in exchange for an honest review on my quality right here. If you'd like to receive one, then simply reply to this thread or send me a message.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks!

If you're looking for content to launch your bitcoin business, or you're in need of a professional writer to help you out with any project, then hit me up! I may be of help.
bcoinbilly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:56:28 AM

Sounds like great prices. How much for 400 words?
Danielzo

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:11:21 AM

I'm happy to hear that. As my prices tend to fluctuate, my quote depends on the topic as well, but $15 would be the average price for 400 words.

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss more  Smiley

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 11:08:07 AM

Any examples writing you made?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:29:32 PM

This writer may be new here but gives excellent work highly recommended.

Danielzo

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:47:19 AM

This writer may be new here but gives excellent work highly recommended.

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it.

bitcoinchalet

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:46:07 PM

You can post a job on https://www.xbtfreelancer.com and have escrow service builtin.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

“DREAM - Create opportunity. Deliver success.”

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:09:57 AM

Hired for writing a business profile article and Danielzo delivered an outstanding text.

Will sure be working with you again, great job!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█                             █
█                             ▀

█    ▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█▄       █▄    ▄█
█    ▄     ██          ▄█     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█▀█▄      █▀█▄▄█▀█
█    █    ▄█▀     █▀▀▀██                  ▄█▀ ▀█▄     █  ▀▀  █
█    ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀    ▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀     ▀     ▀      ▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄█████████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀▀███▄
                              ▀██▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   ██▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█               ▐██
               ██                ██▌
               ██                ██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██                ██▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██               ▐██
               ██               ██▌
               ██             ▄██▀
     ▀█████▌   ██          ▄▄██▀
               █████████████▀▀
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Danielzo

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:06:13 PM

Hired for writing a business profile article and Danielzo delivered an outstanding text. Will link to the article when it gets published (probably in 1 or 2 weeks).

Will sure be working with you again, great job!  

Thank you very much for your review!

I really appreciate it and I look forward to working with you again soon.

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:29:24 PM

Danielzo had a difficult undertaking to write about something completely new to him but was able to successfully create respectable and non duplicate content.

Will work with him again.
Danielzo

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:04:38 AM

Danielzo had a difficult undertaking to write about something completely new to him but was able to successfully create respectable and non duplicate content.

Will work with him again.

I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed my work.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback Smiley

bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

I have read a number of articles on btcfeed by Danielzo and was quite impressed by the quality of his work.
I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good writer.
Danielzo

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:33:23 PM

I have read a number of articles on btcfeed by Danielzo and was quite impressed by the quality of his work.
I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good writer.

Thank you very much for your kind words! They're truly appreciated Smiley

incloudibly

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Anonymous Swiss Web Hosting and DDoS Protection

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:43:00 AM

The title says it all - a skillful writer that I would never hesitate to recommend.

Marcus.

Danielzo

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:14:40 AM

The title says it all - a skillful writer that I would never hesitate to recommend.

Marcus.

Thank you very much for your kind words! They're truly appreciated.

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:30:17 AM

I've been seeing your posts spring up on the CoinsHost blog as well, you produce nice interesting content.
I have a nice little proposal for you, I'mm going to add you on skype and maybe we can work things out.

Danielzo

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:05:47 AM

I've been seeing your posts spring up on the CoinsHost blog as well, you produce nice interesting content.
I have a nice little proposal for you, I'mm going to add you on skype and maybe we can work things out.

Thank you for your words!

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:16:33 PM

I've hired him a while ago, I'm excited to see the results  Roll Eyes

Join our new Telegram channel: https://t.me/master_of_cryptos | @master_of_cryptos
The crypto-community that gives you access to premium trading signals, latest crypto news, rumors, thoughts & much more!
No Hidden Fees / No Pay Services / No Recycled Shit
Danielzo

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:50:38 PM

I've hired him a while ago, I'm excited to see the results  Roll Eyes

I hope you'll like them Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.