Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOTRIPLE.ORG | WHERE YOUR PAYMENT..???  (Read 1609 times)
BangSamiet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:07:58 PM

How are you Cryptotriple..??

I made new thread about PAYMENT CRYPTOTRIPLE

Because the original thread of cryptotriple.org have lock (i dont know why)

I wanna sharing who's investor have PAYMENT TODAY..??

OR NOBODY HAVEN'T PAYMENT..Huh

Please sharing at this thread, maybe admin can show up in here. Because half investor not get payment  Grin

Thank you  Cheesy
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:01:45 PM

already not paying i would say, they got enough so they ran away....no deposits in the last 22hours, so its over i think.
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:32:40 PM

already not paying i would say, they got enough so they ran away....no deposits in the last 22hours, so its over i think.
Yeah i think so bro..
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:44:35 PM

Yeah i think so bro..

no payment anymore...too much drinking vodka...kiamat bang...  Sad
urbantequila

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:51:40 PM

scam, im deposite 0.2 BTC, 20 LTC and 30.000 DOGE and 4 hours ago time left now he is not paying, its very big scam and fake website.

to admin bitcointalk, please before new author developer website ponzi login on bitcointalk, please your must check identify.

this to good all people.
soloasi

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:00:50 PM

scam, im deposite 0.2 BTC, 20 LTC and 30.000 DOGE and 4 hours ago time left now he is not paying, its very big scam and fake website.

to admin bitcointalk, please before new author developer website ponzi login on bitcointalk, please your must check identify.

this to good all people.

actually every member level up of newbie said "DO NOT SEND BTC THERE!!" but we keep doing it....  Undecided i started not so long ago and i lost almost all i got from faucets on these ponzies... as a smart man said once: there are only two things that are infinite,... (if you know which are them then do not invest on ponzies)   Smiley
urbantequila

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:14:35 PM

this to good all people.

actually every member level up of newbie said "DO NOT SEND BTC THERE!!" but we keep doing it....  Undecided i started not so long ago and i lost almost all i got from faucets on these ponzies... as a smart man said once: there are only two things that are infinite,... (if you know which are them then do not invest on ponzies)   Smiley

of course man, before your give the opini, please looking your self, and said on yourself   Smiley, are you same play invest on the web site cryptotriple.org do not invest if you not like ponzie , ok.

before you say about something ponzie to all people, please  check your self and say something to the miror.
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:21:52 PM

yeah brother.. payout has stop it and owner made again new ponzie site soon

be carefully with new ponzie site..

not vodka again but SPIRTUS maybe..  Shocked Roll Eyes
soloasi

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:26:31 PM

this to good all people.

of course man, before your give the opini, please looking your self, and said on yourself   Smiley, are you same play invest on the web site cryptotriple.org do not invest if you not like ponzie , ok.

before you say about something ponzie to all people, please  check your self and say something to the miror.

yes you are right i guess i have more of the second thing infinite on this world. sorry for that. Undecided
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:27:16 PM

this to good all people.

same with me, 0.2 BTC and 2000 DOGE

But not regret it, we very understand ponzie site and have strategy to play it.. right?

yes, i hope admin have planing to filtering but looks difficult for that..

just we are as player must learn, learn and get smarted for playing with ponzie

#maybe good opiniion  Grin
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:40:44 PM

a few days ago i have sent 0.004 btc and received my 0.012, i have reinvested again a little mount for fear, 0.002 and just remain 10h... we will se,
And about every member that doesnt like try ponzis, i dont know what are they doing in this section, your unique answer is: scam, dont invest, scam here scam there... some ponzis payout for a while like nine9 , 7dayponzi... if you lost your money there you can post it with proof in the  SCAM ACCUSATION section.
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:54:35 PM

a few days ago i have sent 0.004 btc and received my 0.012, i have reinvested again a little mount for fear, 0.002 and just remain 10h... we will se,
And about every member that doesnt like try ponzis, i dont know what are they doing in this section, your unique answer is: scam, dont invest, scam here scam there... some ponzis payout for a while like nine9 , 7dayponzi... if you lost your money there you can post it with proof in the  SCAM ACCUSATION section.

maybe newbie player tempted with "double or triple or etc"..
without experience falls before it, and very grave is money for investsments money of collect from faucet Cheesy
expect is profit but after investsments... just get carying it.. Cheesy
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:15:04 PM

Double is too good for be reel
triple is imposibbble
it will scam in a few days..
patrexisme

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:23:47 PM

yeah brother.. payout has stop it and owner made again new ponzie site soon

be carefully with new ponzie site..

not vodka again but SPIRTUS maybe..  Shocked Roll Eyes
spirtus mix with gasoline bang...burn cryptotriple admin with btc-flow tree...lets make sate  Grin
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:26:06 PM

Double is too good for be reel
triple is imposibbble
it will scam in a few days..

yeah.. just 1round 2round and then sleep forever  Grin
dicefun

Activity: 112

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

it is strange they did not stop to pay before
I mean "New Plan:1500% after 100 hour"

HASHOCEAN  new cloud mining, free 15 KHs for all new users
CRYPTOLEVELS new generation of CRYPTOSCHAIN,40 currencies, start 21-03-2015!
BTC-STACK - new analog of BTC-FLOW! 1000 satoshi every 10 min.

BTC-WOLF - restarted 09-03-2015! 1200 satoshi every 8 min.

BTC-PROFIT BTC,LTC,DOGE +20% in 24 hrs, +50% in 48 hrs,+150% in 96 hrs,start 07-03-2015
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:28:29 PM

spirtus mix with gasoline bang...burn cryptotriple admin with btc-flow tree...lets make sate  Grin

after burning then put in lapindo mud..

GOOD IDEA BANG..!!!
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:31:36 PM

it is strange they did not stop to pay before

because they think of BTC amount investor not enough to bring in las vegas..  Grin
urbantequila

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:39:25 PM

this to good all people.

same with me, 0.2 BTC and 2000 DOGE

But not regret it, we very understand ponzie site and have strategy to play it.. right?

yes, i hope admin have planing to filtering but looks difficult for that..

just we are as player must learn, learn and get smarted for playing with ponzie

#maybe good opiniion  Grin

thats right, brother  Grin to future we have careful and protection my self with on the smart  Grin upps one more again, pray that not one step further
 keep smile keep succsess and godbless you  Wink
BangSamiet (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

thats right, brother  Grin to future we have careful and protection my self with on the smart  Grin upps one more again, pray that not one step further
 keep smile keep succsess and godbless you  Wink

Allright brother..

We have Smile cz not stupidity but less thorough at ponzi bitch people
We have Smile cz not steal BTC coin other people
and We have Smile not above suffering other people..

dont concerned only money cz we died not bring money..
put in your tequila in the glass brother and cheers..!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: