Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 07:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] / exchange VCC  (Read 1178 times)
gilangajha (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:05:51 PM

hello ladys and gentlemen,

sorry if my english is bad, i have a few unused vcc with value $25,
you can use this card for make on time payment,
im not used it because i plan to buy Gems COC but i cannot used on itunes for buy gems COC,
its only can buy game (not point/Gold inside the game) and other app on itunes,
it can be used on paypal but not for verifiying paypal account because i cannot provide statement,
but it canot used for skrill for now,.
you can use your address for use this card on paypal, but on itunes you need to change the country for a while but i guaranted it will save because it was vcc, but on itunes only accpet card number that has bank identification Number same with your Country, and itunes will automatic reject for card that has Iso ccountry different with your address, so you need only change the country for a while,

*(but notes: one itunes, swhile you change your country done load giftcard, for example, your country regions is US then you change the country to Polandia, then you load giftcard while your country is still set to Polandia, if your itunes balance > 0  while your country setted to polandia you will not be able to change it back to US, you must spend it till you balance is '0')

if you want to ask me for what you buy the vcc, will it work for the site that you planned to buy, just PM me,
if the card is not working i will give you money back, or change to other card,

i want to sell these vcc for:

$20 itunes giftcard code / $21 btc / $21 Perfect money,

Thanks,
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:41:53 PM

hello ladys and gentlemen,

sorry if my english is bad, i have a few unused vcc with value $25,
you can use this card for make on time payment,
im not used it because i plan to buy Gems COC but i cannot used on itunes for buy gems COC,
its only can buy game (not point/Gold inside the game) and other app on itunes,
it can be used on paypal but not for verifiying paypal account because i cannot provide statement,
but it canot used for skrill for now,.
you can use your address for use this card on paypal, but on itunes you need to change the country for a while but i guaranted it will save because it was vcc, but on itunes only accpet card number that has bank identification Number same with your Country, and itunes will automatic reject for card that has Iso ccountry different with your address, so you need only change the country for a while,

*(but notes: one itunes, swhile you change your country done load giftcard, for example, your country regions is US then you change the country to Polandia, then you load giftcard while your country is still set to Polandia, if your itunes balance > 0  while your country setted to polandia you will not be able to change it back to US, you must spend it till you balance is '0')

if you want to ask me for what you buy the vcc, will it work for the site that you planned to buy, just PM me,
if the card is not working i will give you money back, or change to other card,

i want to sell these vcc for:

$20 itunes giftcard code / $21 btc / $21 Perfect money,

Thanks,

pm me
gilangajha (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:39:28 PM

bumpp Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]