Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For trade I have $1500 USD in SKRILL I want OKPAY, BTC-E code, or Perfect Money  (Read 1280 times)
mindless_drone (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:48:50 PM

For trade I have $1500 USD in my own personal verified SKRILL account and  I want OKPAY, BTC-E code, or Perfect Money in exchange.

I would take $1440 OKPAY USD for the $1500 USD SKRILL.

I would take a $1430 USD BTC-E code for the $1500 USD SKRILL.

I would take $1440 USD Perfect Money for the $1500 USD SKRILL.

We use escrow for the exchange. I will pay the fee's of the trusted escrow service. Escrow? No worries! No chance of SCAM!
mindless_drone (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

Wanted OKPAY, BTC-E code, or Perfect Money in exchange for SKRILL.

Good exchange rates! Contact me if you want to exchange!
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

with 4% fees only , i think it will be very hard to do it
but good luck with your offer

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
mindless_drone (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

How do you know that it will be hard? Let me take a guess. Your probably a lowlife scumbag who makes money by charging extortion rates for exchange.

You think 4% is not good enough? How much do you charge you greedy fucking pig? 25%? 40%? Your just another con artist who preys on the weak.

Honestly 4% is a fucking good deal. Skrill can be withdrawn to your bank account instantly. PM, OKPAY & BTC-E can not be cashed out easily.

And you think I'm going to pay 22% like some other loser on this forum asked for just 1 hour ago. No I won't pay that much. What a fucking joke.

Good honest people who exchange bitcoins are rare. 50% are scam artists. 45% of them are rippers.  So only 5% are decent are honest people.

Sniku2001

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:41:06 PM

yeah well let us know what procentage u get in the end so we say sorry maybe Smiley
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:13:07 AM

How do you know that it will be hard? Let me take a guess. Your probably a lowlife scumbag who makes money by charging extortion rates for exchange.

You think 4% is not good enough? How much do you charge you greedy fucking pig? 25%? 40%? Your just another con artist who preys on the weak.

Honestly 4% is a fucking good deal. Skrill can be withdrawn to your bank account instantly. PM, OKPAY & BTC-E can not be cashed out easily.

And you think I'm going to pay 22% like some other loser on this forum asked for just 1 hour ago. No I won't pay that much. What a fucking joke.

Good honest people who exchange bitcoins are rare. 50% are scam artists. 45% of them are rippers.  So only 5% are decent are honest people.

wow, All this inside your Mind !!! Tongue
I think its not me the lowlife scumbag

Skrill can be withdrawn to your bank account instantly. PM, OKPAY & BTC-E can not be cashed out easily.

I wanted to help you and give an idea to lower the rate you looking for somesort, but from your words it seems you are Extreme Expert in how things going !! lol

Sorry Man !! Just Calm and Goodluck Smiley

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
mindless_drone (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:25:25 PM

Dr-Exchanger fuck off! People like you make me sick.You are a human parasite that feeds off peoples desperation. Exchanges like you are ugly scumbags.

Anybody that has OKPAY, BTC-E code, or Perfect Money and wants to exchange to Skrill contact me. I will make you a very good offer.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:21:43 PM

Dr-Exchanger fuck off! People like you make me sick.You are a human parasite that feeds off peoples desperation. Exchanges like you are ugly scumbags.

Anybody that has OKPAY, BTC-E code, or Perfect Money and wants to exchange to Skrill contact me. I will make you a very good offer.

Im going to report you for harass, relax bro. Skrill can be reversed, is the same as paypal so stop talking like a Big Man who wont scam anyone here.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
mindless_drone (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:50:54 PM

Im going to report you for harass, relax bro. Skrill can be reversed, is the same as paypal so stop talking like a Big Man who wont scam anyone here.

Report me? You clown. I could care less you wanna be police man. Skrill have changed the way they do transfers. It is hard to charge back these days.

You can not send direct transfers with a credit card any more. You have to upload the money into your Skrill wallet first. So you can't charge back.

The only time when they will reverse transfers is if there are people committing large scale fraud. Skrill does not give money back without a big fight.

wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:20:39 PM

Report me? You clown. I could care less you wanna be police man. Skrill have changed the way they do transfers. It is hard to charge back these days.

You can not send direct transfers with a credit card any more. You have to upload the money into your Skrill wallet first. So you can't charge back.

The only time when they will reverse transfers is if there are people committing large scale fraud. Skrill does not give money back without a big fight.

Is very easly to chargeback with Skrill if you'r looking  to get this done asap Ill recommend you to get another payment method.
Also you need to calm down. Otherwise no one will trade with a wannabe like you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: