Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningSweden Official Announcement!  (Read 6824 times)
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:55:36 AM

Any body else has encounters with MS?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:59:04 PM

The payout is dramatically decreased this month:

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

The value is updated according to the market difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

8th March the BTC Value is 0.00000605 BTC per share, per day and GH;
 December  was 0.00000805 BTC per share, per day and GH

can anyone explain me why this changes ?

Whit this value u will never get ROI !!!!

Thanks

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:42:30 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 11:04:03 PM by CHAOSiTEC

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

i believe in facts speak louder than words, so enjoy looking into my assets and payouts since they are following below:

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

so, if you count all my payouts together, that equals = 0.5457 BTC, which is 244.20 USD
and all my orders = 269,80 USD, Which is 0,6034 BTC.

so the one that only quickly looks over this would say, but you havnt reached ROI

but look at my last order, which was 2016-03-30, for 54.60 USD

so lets calculate backwards:
269.80 - 54.60 = 215.20 USD which is (preev.com todays value) 0,4807 btc

and we look at the payouts:
0.5457 - 0.0419004 - 0.011314 = 0,4924856

so, i have reached ROI, hats off to tommy for actually going that extra mile to make sure we do reach ROI

i only deal in facts not hearsays, nor speculations...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:30:13 PM

So your mad about reaching RoI or whats the fact that you are so mad Cheesy
I mean maybe MS could give a Statement and as everything goes on it maybe will fix some time?

My Question would be the VIP Shares - At the Beginning they where offered as something special you would get paid later.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:35:36 AM

So your mad about reaching RoI or whats the fact that you are so mad Cheesy
I mean maybe MS could give a Statement and as everything goes on it maybe will fix some time?

My Question would be the VIP Shares - At the Beginning they where offered as something special you would get paid later.

It was actually in response to the poster above me

so no mad guy here, rofl

brizio71

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:41:46 AM

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

i believe in facts speak louder than words, so enjoy looking into my assets and payouts since they are following below:

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

so, if you count all my payouts together, that equals = 0.5457 BTC, which is 244.20 USD

so the one that only quickly looks over this would say, but you havnt reached ROI

so, i have reached ROI, hats off to tommy for actually going that extra mile to make sure we do reach ROI

OK, maybe you was lucky because start 1 years ago and you have reach the ROI,
but now with this payout per share is impossible reach the ROI,
then why the payout has decrease about  75% from beginning of March (util 8th march was 0.00000805 BTC per share an now is 0.000002815 BTC per share) the price to buy per share is about the same.

The difficulty to make BTC in getting down, that is use to calculate the payout per share is decrease as you can see from the link ( https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty ) directly posted on web site !

I'm wrong ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:54:05 AM

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

OK, maybe you was lucky because start 1 years ago and you have reach the ROI,
but now with this payout per share is impossible reach the ROI,
then why the payout has decrease about  75% from beginning of March (util 8th march was 0.00000805 BTC per share an now is 0.000002815 BTC per share) the price to buy per share is about the same.

The difficulty to make BTC in getting down, that is use to calculate the payout per share is decrease as you can see from the link ( https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty ) directly posted on web site !

I'm wrong ?

Then answer me the following question:

if you bought 1000 GH, do you expect to be paid for more than those 1000 GH?

since reality is, you are getting paid for exactly what you paid for, and the payment you are recieving is the current average per day
as per bitcoinwisdom, at current diff... reasons for the higher payments before is because he could, he had more GH not bought by anyone,
and gave some of that back to his customers. that i bet you would never get if you had bought from hashness or some of the other
mining companies....

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

The only way to roi is if fiat was used from day 1.  If you used btc to purchase MS shares, ROI is impossible and that is a fact.  Tommy dropped prices starting around black friday to get more customers.  Then kept dropping to sell out of his vip shares.....which he also did.  Had i realized that mining payouts would drop so much so quickly (stayed at 0.00001220 per GH per day for 6 months until Dec. 2015)....i would have only used cash.  I am 6 btc from roi......which will never happen unless the VIP shares pay out anything.  But for those i have my doubts as well, since Tommy hasn't mentioned anything about them.  Come on....how long does accounting take in Sweden?  It has been a month.  That's some slow ass boarderline retarded accounting.  
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:21:35 AM

The only way to roi is if fiat was used from day 1.  If you used btc to purchase MS shares, ROI is impossible and that is a fact.  Tommy dropped prices starting around black friday to get more customers.  Then kept dropping to sell out of his vip shares.....which he also did.  Had i realized that mining payouts would drop so much so quickly (stayed at 0.00001220 per GH per day for 6 months until Dec. 2015)....i would have only used cash.  I am 6 btc from roi......which will never happen unless the VIP shares pay out anything.  But for those i have my doubts as well, since Tommy hasn't mentioned anything about them.  Come on....how long does accounting take in Sweden?  It has been a month.  That's some slow ass boarderline retarded accounting.  

sadly, no one can predict how mining will be into the future, since it all depends on several factors

the bottomline i was trying to make, those that bought from miningsweden, got exactly what they paid for, and some more (since they did not adjust payouts as fast as the real payout calculated by
bitcoinwisdom)

there is nothing wrong with the service, the problem is, its becoming harder in general to ROI at current mining conditions...

and it doesnt matter where you buy you hashing from, or do it from home.... (unless you have free electricity that is)

4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:16:36 AM

sadly, no one can predict how mining will be into the future, since it all depends on several factors

the bottomline i was trying to make, those that bought from miningsweden, got exactly what they paid for, and some more (since they did not adjust payouts as fast as the real payout calculated by
bitcoinwisdom)

there is nothing wrong with the service, the problem is, its becoming harder in general to ROI at current mining conditions...

and it doesnt matter where you buy you hashing from, or do it from home.... (unless you have free electricity that is)

You are right.

Legit cloud mining will never be profitable.  And Mining Sweden is a real company with real miners.  But the payout rates need to be visible on the page otherwise it's straight up deceitful.   You think anyone would invest in MS if they knew they wouldn't ROI?  Absolutely not.  I know i wouldn't.  He would get no funding and the project would fail.  Which makes him a slimy salesman.  You find out once you invest. 

Good luck getting future investors because i can guarantee you most current investors will not be back to renew contracts once their year term is over.  Which also means tommy will close up shop (just a hunch).
brizio71

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

bitcoinwisdom)

This means that if u buy new share u will loose your money !

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:50:02 AM

bitcoinwisdom)

not nessesarily, again, depends on how you buy (USD), current diff, future diff, future btc value so you cannot say definately that you will not roi, it depends on the future...

WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

bitcoinwisdom)

not nessesarily, again, depends on how you buy (USD), current diff, future diff, future btc value so you cannot say definately that you will not roi, it depends on the future...

Basically never put BTC in. If you feel adventurous only put in fiat and even then it's a crapshoot.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

Yep....he's got some retarded accountants.  More freakin delays and just utter stupidity.  Read his latest news if you want a good laugh.  Tommy, you are a Dbag.  Go "F" yourself.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:46:31 PM

And here is another food for thought into the shadiness of Tommy and Mining Sweden:

On 25Apr16, in the news section he stated that they closed down their S5 miners because it was no longer profitable, and they took out the payouts for those.

So basically if you had any mining contracts for the S5's they removed the shares from your account and thats it.  No conversion rate to S7 mining or anything.  Just gone.  When you buy the mining contracts you are entitled to payouts for 12 months including all costs.  If you bought in late last year, your contract was less than a year so this is a blatant lie. 

Thanks for nothing Tommy....
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

I am disappointed that Mining Sweden did not inform their customers in advance before turning off the power for some of their services.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Skatter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:33:25 PM

I think tommy is doing business as any business should be running. I have roi'd but i have been in since day 1
Tomorrow we find out what we get for our VIP shares
Shweeden

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:32:51 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 07:05:55 PM by Shweeden

I think tommy is doing business as any business should be running. I have roi'd but i have been in since day 1
Tomorrow we find out what we get for our VIP shares

Absolutely nothing. Just announced there will be no VIP payments and mining will stop.

It was obvious as of February they were never going to pay. Every month another reason to push back the payments.
Then it was the "accountants" had tens of thousands of payments to process so it's taking time, then payouts stopped because the plugin wasn't working, now it's "we overpaid all year anyway so we won't pay VIP shares and I'm tired of the angry emails about how we were supposed to pay months ago so I'm done doing this anymore and mining is stopping".

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:10:10 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 07:21:40 PM by amacar2

So these guys are trying to shut down the service? so what about the initial payment they have sended to site to buy those mining rigs or it is just a virtual rigs they have sold?

Seems like another cloud mining site goes down like expected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Shweeden

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:19:00 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 07:31:01 PM by Shweeden

All I know for sure is I'm due my last payout because it's still pending and got no end of year payment as advertised.

They changed the goalposts. They stated from the very start they would pay through the year from mining and share the profits at the end. The last few months promises over and over they will payout the vip shares and now are saying oh no we won't be paying that because we were paying more from mining over the year, like that was something they weren't aware of.

If they were overpaying instead of paying shares at the end of the year they should have made that clear. They already acknowledged a while back they knew they were overpaying mining payouts but still said they would pay vip shares.

I'd say they should make their books public but I don't believe they even have accountants doing their numbers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: