Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningSweden Official Announcement!  (Read 6824 times)
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:24:18 PM

I just calculated my stats together.. joined MS 11 monts ago. invested 3 times, totalling 195 $
and got back ca 0.41 btc
so it's not bad but not good either
the thing is that even though he paid more out than he should (IF, as i don't feel like checking and calculating it myself) those who bought just mining shares win more and those who bought with VIP shares, lost more because VIP shares gives nothing atm. Can hardly wait what happens next year with those VIPs  Grin
Feeling kind a sorry for Tommy or who ever he is as he tried good thing badly. Makes me feel better than with LTCGear..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
In101

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:33:35 AM

More trusted feeds who know admin personally?
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:39:20 AM

Re-sharing what I posted earlier about MS.

I share OP's concerns with Mining Sweden.

I had miners hosted with them and they unilaterally switched them off without prior notifications. It was about a month before I noticed something was amissed and after that I emailed them and was told by that they stopped hosting services.

I am disappointed I was not notified prior.

Did you actually send them miners? Have you gotten them back? Were you able to control what pool they mined on while they were up and running?

No. I did not send them miners but I purchased 2 of these:

https://www.miningsweden.se/product/antminer-s5-hosted-miningsweden/

Product Description

1 Antminer S5, 1155GH (+-5%)

AND

6 month hosting @ miningsweden

incl shippment to Sweden, Customs, PSU and VAT

The miner is behind a firewall but you provide us with pool information and we will setup the miner to run against it.

You can get your Miners sent home to you when you want at shipment costs.

Coupons NOT Valid!

Included:
6 month contract 75$ per kwH/month (ANtminer S5, 0.56kwh/m * 75$ = 42$ x 6 = 252$ )

https://www.miningsweden.se/product/6-month-contract-75-per-kwhmonth-antminer-s5/

The shopping item is one S5 miner and 6 months of hosting service with them.

Throughout the 4 months of usage, there were several outages which lasted few hours or one or two days. But Tommy would react fast on e-mail and reset the miners, or he could turn on other miners to give me extra hash rate to compensate for lost time. I am fine with it because I believe in give-and-take.

MiningSweden doesn't allow you to switch pools, or they implied they don't allow. After I submitted my first pool info to them, they did not reply to my e-mails regarding request to change pools. I'm okay with it actually.

I'm your typical casual customers, as long as the miners are turned on and running smoothly, I will leave things as it is. As long as things are solved, I will leave it as it is.

But I am particularly annoyed when I realised the miners were down for more than a month and Tommy did not give an update what is going on until I e-mailed him and he simply replied the miners were switched off. All these were done without prior notification. This is annoying.

I filed a Paypal chargeback against MS [Yup. I am very annoyed], and the chargeback failed with the following reason:

Status

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The item violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. It's ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Shweeden

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:22:43 PM

In a strange turn of events KNCMiners who are next door to miningsweden just announced bankruptcy

http://news.valubit.com/2016/05/27/bitcoin-mining-firm-kncminer-declares-bankruptcy/
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:27:01 AM

Anyone else affected by MiningSweden?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:57:25 PM

Been waiting on a payout of .01 something since the 25th, and if I read between the lines correctly, doesn't sound like I will be seeing that BTC anytime soon, if at all.  Quite an annoyance for sure.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:18:25 AM

Really not sure why he continues to accumulate and show a payout .....
since he has no intention of doing it when requested.
Sad.....in the beginnng he said he was different. Sad

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:19:40 PM

Really not sure why he continues to accumulate and show a payout .....
since he has no intention of doing it when requested.
Sad.....in the beginnng he said he was different. Sad

What wonders me 2 months after his official announcement it's over. That is a world record, even for bitcoin standard.
LIke they didn't know 2 months ago they wouldn't make it... right?
OrganicNomad

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

Does anyone know the status of MiningSweden?

I kinda forgot about my shares here and logged in the other day to withdraw whatever had accumulated on my account. This is when I found out they've shut down. I'm way behind on news here..

My account says it has 0.6 something BTC. I requested a payout a week ago and still waiting.. Sent emails and opened a support ticket but no ones answering. Tried calling their phone number but it seems to be disconnected.

Does anyone have any way to contact Tommy as he was quite a public figure.. people even met him in person. This guy wasn't trying to hide as far as I know.

Should I expect the worst?
WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:31:13 AM

Sorry to tell you this but Tommy exit scammed everyone basically, claiming he was losing money and that it wasn't profitable. 
Sithra

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:30:42 PM

Sorry to tell you this but Tommy exit scammed everyone basically, claiming he was losing money and that it wasn't profitable. 

Bet it's profitable for Tommy now with all of those un-refunded Bitcoins worth over 5 grand each ... Angry
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

Bet it's profitable for Tommy now with all of those un-refunded Bitcoins worth over 5 grand each ... Angry

yeah, with current BTC price...
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

this looks closed i also made a payout to my btc adress but nothing happend until now.
only one clound mining who is paying me is GM.

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: