Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Kind Reminder:  (Read 1493 times)
dataispower (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:10:23 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 11:53:53 PM by dataispower

Bitcoin is only an experiment, please don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:15:18 PM

Bitcoin is only an experiment, please don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

The thing is if people understood this and actually listened to it instead of greed then they would be much more happy and less focused on price, also there would be a lot less angry people trolling around because they would not have lost more than they could afford to lose. That is a reminder some needed nice one OP

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:16:33 PM

Only an experiment? Fuck. Can I contact bitcoin for a refund?

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
dataispower (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

The thing is if people understood this and actually listened to it instead of greed then they would be much more happy and less focused on price, also there would be a lot less angry people trolling around because they would not have lost more than they could afford to lose. That is a reminder some needed nice one OP

I think reminders work. In this case, I believe that reminding people that bitcoin is just an experiment, can help them make better decisions.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:27:43 PM

I think reminders work. In this case, I believe that reminding people that bitcoin is just an experiment, can help them make better decisions.

I think you a pretty shit concern troll..
dataispower (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:30:57 PM

I prefer to be objective and have zero interest in trolling.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:31:13 PM

And the first over-invested comes out  Cheesy

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:36:28 PM

And the first over-invested comes out  Cheesy

Actually my speculative position in bitcoin is boringly careful. Don't get me wrong i'd love to just buy several hundred more coins!

If you find OP's worthless commentary useful then amen brother.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: