Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [gourmetGR] CHOCO - Time!!! (Greek Chocolates & Wafers)  (Read 3745 times)
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:16:00 AM

I'm craving for that ! I want to order 1 pc every chocolates you have. How much is that? and shipping here in the Philippines. Pm for the price thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:37:08 AM

Can you please quote the shipping charge for buying more than 2000grams of chocolate? I might be interested if its the same as 1000-2000grams

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:11:00 AM

Can you please quote the shipping charge for buying more than 2000grams of chocolate? I might be interested if its the same as 1000-2000grams

I would like to know that too!
WOuld be great if it's same for 2000+
~Regards Sky
ProudMiner

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:13:26 AM

χαχα εισαι θεoς, αιωνιo ελληνικo εμπoρικo δαιμoνιo

gourmetGR (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Greek Coffee & Snacks 4 BTC

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:13:26 AM

Hey guys! What's up!

Wow, i see a lot of new posts here  Grin

so i'll try to answer all of your questions.

First of all regarding shipping costs, i would like to say that the biggest problem is the weight! If the package exceeds 1000g (1kg) then it is considered as "large package" and the rates go to the moon!

So i am trying to keep the weight low, less than 1000g. That's why i prefer not to send a lot of pieces in a single order.

Second problem i have is that i don't have a wholeseller licence (we are just a small retailer family business), so if by chance any of big packages get caught, i'll have a major problem. This is something i don't want  Wink I am just trying to get some bitcoins by selling some products from my store, not to make some big business here.

Other than that, you are more than welcome to order anything from the op list and i'll be more than happy to deliver  Smiley

ok so let's go with the answers...

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:18:00 AM

Hey guys! What's up!

Wow, i see a lot of new posts here  Grin

so i'll try to answer all of your questions.

First of all regarding shipping costs, i would like to say that the biggest problem is the weight! If the package exceeds 1000g (1kg) then it is considered as "large package" and the rates go to the moon!

So i am trying to keep the weight low, less than 1000g. That's why i prefer not to send a lot of pieces in a single order.

Second problem i have is that i don't have a wholeseller licence (we are just a small retailer family business), so if by chance any of big packages get caught, i'll have a major problem. This is something i don't want  Wink I am just trying to get some bitcoins by selling some products from my store, not to make some big business here.

Other than that, you are more than welcome to order anything from the op list and i'll be more than happy to deliver  Smiley

ok so let's go with the answers...

I believe a order weighing 2000 grams will be a Large package ?
I Posted in previous posts about my order and it will be below 2000 but around 1900 grams
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:24:00 AM

Can you ship the Chocolatetes and wafers internationally too?
Please LMK

thank you

Hey Ashan!

Of course, i can ship worldwide. Please feel free to place your order whenever you are ready.

Man! this seems delicious! I would love some.
But shipping is quite high seeing i was thinking to get one of each to try as sample and than i can bulk order the one's i like.
How they cost in the range of 1000-2000 gms , Shipping to India 30$
Total cost for all samples ~29$ , Shipping 30$
That's like twice the rate this way Undecided
Any suggestions? PM me
~Regards Sky

Hey Sky!

I know , that's the biggest problem. I suggest you break your order in 2 or 3 parts, since i cannot send a lot of items at once.
I am sure that we could work something out  Wink

I'm craving for that ! I want to order 1 pc every chocolates you have. How much is that? and shipping here in the Philippines. Pm for the price thanks

Hi Phbaby

I am glad you like my chocolates. Please consider that i cannot send a lot of pieces at once. So i can send you 1 piece of everything in let's say 3 different orders. This will save you a lot from shipping costs.

I would like to know that too!
WOuld be great if it's same for 2000+
~Regards Sky

Sory guys, i cannot send that kind of weight. The cost is too high. If you need large quantities, i can split orders (multiple orders per week).

Thanks

χαχα εισαι θεoς, αιωνιo ελληνικo εμπoρικo δαιμoνιo

Hey ProudMiner

thanks for your comment!  Smiley

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:30:35 AM

I Posted in previous posts about my order and it will be below 2000 but around 1900 grams

Unfortunately no, everything more than 1000g goes to "large". But I'll check again with the post office. Can you tell me which chocolates do you want? I'll send you a final price with a discount  Wink

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:40:17 AM

Unfortunately no, everything more than 1000g goes to "large". But I'll check again with the post office. Can you tell me which chocolates do you want? I'll send you a final price with a discount  Wink

I have never tasted any one of that and they all look so delicious to me .
For starters , i want all in smallest packages just to taste and then i can decide which one's will i prefer.
I added all which adds up to 1208 grams priced 29.3$ + shipping.

~Regards Sky
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 11:12:29 AM

I have never tasted any one of that and they all look so delicious to me .
For starters , i want all in smallest packages just to taste and then i can decide which one's will i prefer.
I added all which adds up to 1208 grams priced 29.3$ + shipping.

~Regards Sky

Hey Sky

sent you a pm

thanks!

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:38:45 PM

Pming you with the address for the samples Smiley
I will be happy to do business with you.
So if I like the koukouruokou is it possible to buy regularly up to 20 packs per week as I will resell them?
Thanks!
BR
G
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:12:37 PM

Pming you with the address for the samples Smiley
I will be happy to do business with you.
So if I like the koukouruokou is it possible to buy regularly up to 20 packs per week as I will resell them?
Thanks!
BR
G

sorry gondel didn't receive any pm

can you re-send your address please ?

Thanks

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:12:47 PM

Finally sent you my order with my address! Cant wait to taste the chocolates!

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:03:57 PM

Finally sent you my order with my address! Cant wait to taste the chocolates!

I got that!

Everything is ok and ready to go!

I'll try to send tomorrow. I will let you know.

Thanks again!

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:24:29 PM

Hey everybody!

Just a small update.

All orders have been sent. Wink

Chocolates are on their way to your homes. Hope you all get them fast.  Grin

Looking forward for your reviews!  Smiley

Thanks a lot!

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:49:16 AM

Alright its review time guys  Grin

I received my order today via express shipping: took around 5 days to arrive from Greece to Canada (Toronto, ON). Yes, I chose express shipping because I couldn't wait to get my chocolates  Cool
I ordered "ION - Milk chocolate with whole almonds" and  "ION - Milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts", and I also received free additional "CHOCOFRETA - Chocolate milk wafer" and "ION - Milk chocolate with almonds". Thanks very much for the free chocolate!

Very, very surprisingly, none of the chocolates arrived broken in pieces. I don't know if it was the thick bubble mailer packaging or made-in-Greece-quality-chocolate that made these unbreakable in transit  Wink

Now down to the part where everyone is waiting for: how the chocolate tastes.
I must say... there is something different about Greek chocolate and the chocolate you buy in your neighbourhood convenience store. One of the most notable things I found about these chocolates is that the almonds and hazelnuts are whole pieces. Unless you buy Lindt or Purdy's- which are both quite expensive chocolate brands- you won't find whole-nuts in your chocolate  Tongue I live in Toronto, so I can't speak for the most of you though, regarding this matter.

Overall, I found the chocolate quite delicious, and I finished around 2 bars within 15 minutes of receiving the mail ( Grin ) and I'm trying to save the last 2 bars for tomorrow.

All in all, GourmetGR is one of the greatest purveyors of fine chocolate  Grin

Mining since 2014
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:56:46 PM

I received my order today via express shipping: took around 5 days to arrive from Greece to Canada (Toronto, ON). Yes, I chose express shipping because I couldn't wait to get my chocolates  Cool
I ordered "ION - Milk chocolate with whole almonds" and  "ION - Milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts", and I also received free additional "CHOCOFRETA - Chocolate milk wafer" and "ION - Milk chocolate with almonds". Thanks very much for the free chocolate!

Very, very surprisingly, none of the chocolates arrived broken in pieces. I don't know if it was the thick bubble mailer packaging or made-in-Greece-quality-chocolate that made these unbreakable in transit  Wink

I must say... there is something different about Greek chocolate and the chocolate you buy in your neighbourhood convenience store. One of the most notable things I found about these chocolates is that the almonds and hazelnuts are whole pieces. Unless you buy Lindt or Purdy's- which are both quite expensive chocolate brands- you won't find whole-nuts in your chocolate  Tongue I live in Toronto, so I can't speak for the most of you though, regarding this matter.

Overall, I found the chocolate quite delicious, and I finished around 2 bars within 15 minutes of receiving the mail ( Grin ) and I'm trying to save the last 2 bars for tomorrow.

Nice to see a review. Now I am even more excited for my chocolates 🍫 . They have already been shipped to my country and now they are with the customs! Hope they send it to me soon.
Ill also leave a review as soon as I get my chocolates Cheesy

Edit: The chocolates have been released by the customs, and they must be in the post office now! I just hope that the post office guy don't mess with the chocolates and ship it ASAP Cheesy

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

Nice to see a review. Now I am even more excited for my chocolates 🍫 . They have already been shipped to my country and now they are with the customs! Hope they send it to me soon.

Edit: The chocolates have been released by the customs, and they must be in the post office now! I just hope that the post office guy don't mess with the chocolates and ship it ASAP Cheesy

You think that the postman may sneak in a bite or 2? Wink

Mining since 2014
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:08:01 PM

That was really cool!

Thanks a lot for the review! Glad you liked the chocolates  Smiley

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:10:25 PM

Good to hear that!

It was fast delivery, too! Hope the post office won't mess with your chocolates (just kidding, don't think so  Cheesy) and you get them as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your review, too!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: