Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [gourmetGR] CHOCO - Time!!! (Greek Chocolates & Wafers)  (Read 3745 times)
gourmetGR (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Greek Coffee & Snacks 4 BTC

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:18:38 PM

Ok there is one thing i would like to clear, regarding the free addons you might find in your order.

If you don't find any free extraa, please don't get mad, since i am not making any discriminations.

I always try to save you from extra shipping costs (really stupid expensive costs we got here) so i might ask you to remove a chocolate or two from your order in order to not exceed the weight and charged more.

On the other hand, if i see that your order weights less enough than the next shipping charge level, then i'll try to add some free stuff to make it even without being charged more.

For example if your order is 300g and the next level is 501g, then i'll try to add some free chocolates to cover the rest 199g available.

I hope you understand what i am trying to say  Tongue

Thanks again!

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:01:25 PM

And finally I got my chocolates and here is a review-

I ordered like 9 chocolates and got 1 extra from gourmetgr(thanks for that).
All the chocolates were literally delicious. Out of all the chocolates I got, White milk chocolate with raisins, almonds & hazelnuts was the most amazing one, I was never able to find white chocolate with nuts in it in my country.
I shared the chocolates with my friends too and all of my friends liked them. One of My friend's favourite was the one with whole almonds, he found its texture to be smooth, there were a lot of almonds in it, all the almonds were of like great quality.
If you eat the chocolates which were kept at the room temperature then they melted quickly in your mouth(and give really a good taste) and if you refrigerate the chocolates then they become super hard(harder than the chocolates I get here), I personally like the chocolates which were soft I.e weren't refrigerated.
Also not to forget the hazelnut chocolate, this was the one preferred by my brother. It was actually good, and hazelnuts provided an awesome experience and they brought a twist to the normal taste of chocolate.

So now within 5hrs, I have finished all the chocolates, my parents , brother and a couple of friends shared these chocolates and all of them were satisfied with the quality of the product , indeed not only satisfied, they were impressed.
Also the chocolates were sent out in a cardboard box, and I was surprised to see that all the chocolates were in their perfect form and none of them were broken(as I expected them to be) so A++ rating to the packing of the chocolates and also A+++++ for the taste of the chocolates.

Thanks
-from India

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 08:04:09 PM

Been a long time since my last visit here, had a lot of things to do, one of them moving my whole store to another location (bigger store now).

@thebitcoinquiz.com
Thanks a lot for your review! Glad you and your friends & family liked the chocolates!

All orders have been delivered succesfully, only one member has not confirm the receipt of his order yet. Hope he will do it soon.

I would like to THANK YOU all for your orders, and i'll be ready for new orders by the end of next week. Hopefully i'll have everything set up in my new store and i'll be able to spend more time in here.

Regards,
gourmetGR

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:09:40 PM

i can ship belgian chocolate or waffles, much better  Cheesy
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:23:19 AM

This is against the forum rules(your are cross posting on someone else's thread). It would be better if you create your own thread and promote your products there.

wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:39:52 PM

My country overheat now, really hot at 11h-16h.
Wanna buy some but may it melted when shipping ?
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:07:18 PM

Hmmm... This is a possibility...

Maybe not a big problem for wafers, but for chocolate bars i think it might be an issue.

What's your country? (you can pm me if you want)

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:12:26 PM

This is against the forum rules(your are cross posting on someone else's thread). It would be better if you create your own thread and promote your products there.

Sure, this is against the forum rules (thanks a lot thebitcoinquiz.com) but i really don't mind, since i get free bumps  Wink

And yes, probably the begian chocolates might be better (i am not a chocolate expert to say for sure) but the chocolates i sell are very cheap compared to the belgian ones. and these are more like snacks (small bars / wafers / with almonds and hazelnuts etc) you can find in every deli shop here in Greece, than expensive chocolate bites (we have these, too, but i am not selling / carry them in my store).

Thanks anyway! Good luck to your business leen93!

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:30:32 PM

In my country when I received the chocolates, the temperature was - Max- 37°C & Min- 20°C , so if it survived the 37°C heat of India then it will most probably survive the heat in your country too. The chocolates I got at 37°C were absolutely perfect. So I guess they will be able to bear a lil more temperature too.
And even if they melt you can refrigerate them and they will be fine in 15 mins(it will just not remain in its perfect shape).

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:57:08 PM

Funny story:

I ordered a package of assorted chocoloates from gourmetGR here to Canada, and was excited to receive them.  The package came while I was away from home, and my wife (like she would every other time) left the package out at the front entrance for me.  When I got home that night, our dog completely opened the package up, as well as every damn foil wrapper inside and ate ALL the chocolate.  There wasn't even a crumb left, the little bitch.

Anyways, gourmetGR was generous enough to send me a replacement package after finding out I didn't get to enjoy it which was very much un-necessary but greatly appreciated.  I couldn't be happier, the chocolate was very good, and reminded me of my travels to eastern Europe when I got married.  Thank you very much, the product and service was second to none.  You have a tip coming your way!

PS my favourites were the Ion Milk chocolate and the wafers, though i don't see the same one listed on your thread, they were out of this world.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:48:34 PM

Funny story:

I ordered a package of assorted chocoloates from gourmetGR here to Canada, and was excited to receive them.  The package came while I was away from home, and my wife (like she would every other time) left the package out at the front entrance for me.  When I got home that night, our dog completely opened the package up, as well as every damn foil wrapper inside and ate ALL the chocolate.  There wasn't even a crumb left, the little bitch.

Anyways, gourmetGR was generous enough to send me a replacement package after finding out I didn't get to enjoy it which was very much un-necessary but greatly appreciated.  I couldn't be happier, the chocolate was very good, and reminded me of my travels to eastern Europe when I got married.  Thank you very much, the product and service was second to none.  You have a tip coming your way!

PS my favourites were the Ion Milk chocolate and the wafers, though i don't see the same one listed on your thread, they were out of this world.

When i first heard your story, i couldn't stop laughing  Grin

Glad everything went fine this time and finally tasted the chocolates!

Thanks a lot for your review, too!

All the best!

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:47:23 AM

Funny story:

Sorry, but I don't quite believe in the story. As far as I know its not good for dogs to eat chocolates and they don't usually prefer eating it.
Also it can be deadly for the dog.
If your dog ate "all" the chocolate how is it still fine?(your moods tells me that the dog was fine at the time when you wrote the story and the story was written a few days after the dog ate the chocolate and so how can the dog be still good?).

Read a bit more - http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dogs-and-chocolate-get-the-facts

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:06:11 AM

Are you still selling these?
Just PM'ed you
Please check
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

Hi chronicsky

of course i am still selling!

pm received  Wink

i'll send you a quote

By the way, for shipping costs you can check here: http://www.elta.gr/en-us/calculatepostage.aspx

Choose
Service: "Letter" & Size: "Irregular" for up to 2kg

Prices are in euros.

Thanks for checking!

*** You have to estimate the weight of the shipping material (aprox. 100-150 grams) So if you want your order to be 1kg, then you have to order stuff total weight of 800gr. ***

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:38:48 AM

Hi chronicsky

pm received  Wink

i'll send you a quote

By the way, for shipping costs you can check here: http://www.elta.gr/en-us/calculatepostage.aspx

Choose

Prices are in euros.

Thanks for checking!

*** You have to estimate the weight of the shipping material (aprox. 100-150 grams) So if you want your order to be 1kg, then you have to order stuff total weight of 800gr. ***

Great but i cannot find India in COuntry List Sad
gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:44:51 AM

Hi chronicsky

pm received  Wink

i'll send you a quote

Choose

Prices are in euros.

Thanks for checking!

Great but i cannot find India in COuntry List Sad

Just choose "Rest of the World"
Wink
Thanks

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:46:37 AM

Alternatively you can order directly through my site

gourmetgr.com

and the shipping costs will be calculated automatically

gourmetGR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:29:16 PM

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Just a small update...

I'll have to stop sending chocolates for a while. With everyday temperature over 30 - 32 here in Greece, summer is finally here and chocolates are not gonna make it to your address in good shape...  Cheesy

Last order i sent, unfortunately all the chocolates melted, and i (we) don't want this, right?

But you can still order greek coffee or herbal teas (dittany of crete, mountain tea, mint, chamomile, etc, excellent choices, with a lot of ice cubes and some honey, for your afternoon refreshment drinks)

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
GourmetGr.com

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:10:03 PM

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Just a small update...

I'll have to stop sending chocolates for a while. With everyday temperature over 30 - 32 here in Greece, summer is finally here and chocolates are not gonna make it to your address in good shape...  Cheesy

Last order i sent, unfortunately all the chocolates melted, and i (we) don't want this, right?

But you can still order greek coffee or herbal teas (dittany of crete, mountain tea, mint, chamomile, etc, excellent choices, with a lot of ice cubes and some honey, for your afternoon refreshment drinks)

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
GourmetGr.com

That is actually really sad!
Waiting for winters anxiously!
though thanks for them , sure they were melted but the taste was still delicious.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:16:28 AM

http://gourmetgr.com/ is not accessible. I just tried accessing it hut it showed a 502 error. I just wanted to checkout you products. Hope the site starts working again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: