Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinURL now accepts decent Bitcoin or Altcoin faucets!  (Read 3168 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 12:26:08 AM

Greetings Bitcoin community!

I have an annoucement about CoinURL!   In recent past, we have had to reject all Bitcoin faucets from participating in CoinURL.  This was because faucets generate massive amounts of traffic advertisers were not seeing the quality from faucet clicks like they would from a normal website like a blog or forum.  We had no choice at the time, but we came up with a solution!

Your revenue on a faucet is not paid per click, but per unique impression.  In addition, advertisers who have received clicks from a faucet will get a partial refund on every click. 

We will charge advertisers a set rate for faucet clicks, which we will adjust over time for the BTC conversion, right now it is set at 0.0001 BTC.  So if you purchased clicks for 0.0004 BTC, you will receive a refund to your account of 0.0003 BTC.  Just as an example.  Then the publisher of the faucet will receive a fair rate per unique visitor.  It is important for us to make it fair for both parties so we will make adjustments as necessary but right now it works well and we can now accept faucets!  We encourage all faucet owners to resubmit your faucets for review! 

If you have any questions you can reach us at info@coinurl.com!

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:43:48 AM

Great! I always wanted to add coinURL ads to my site, but my faucet got rejected. I'm going to reapply! Around how much is paid per unique visitor? Does it depend on the country?
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:12:03 AM

Damnit! Just a few weeks ago, my payment didn't occur and I sent an email replying but they responded something like, Wow bitcoin faucets are not allowed. What did you try to sign up??. He was mean to me.

Hi!
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:34:54 AM

Damnit! Just a few weeks ago, my payment didn't occur and I sent an email replying but they responded something like, Wow bitcoin faucets are not allowed. What did you try to sign up??. He was mean to me.

That's probably Alex, he is mean to lots of people, but unfortunately english is not his primary language so sometimes him stating a fact sometimes comes off as mean because he doesnt automatically know the most compassionate ways to word things.  Still, he is always striving towards traffic quality for our advertisers and he has done an excellent job overall in that area.

Great! I always wanted to add coinURL ads to my site, but my faucet got rejected. I'm going to reapply! Around how much is paid per unique visitor? Does it depend on the country?

It does depend on the country as well as a few other factors, what I suggest is to get it all set up and just see how the payments go. 
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:30:55 AM

That's probably Alex, he is mean to lots of people, but unfortunately english is not his primary language so sometimes him stating a fact sometimes comes off as mean because he doesnt automatically know the most compassionate ways to word things.  Still, he is always striving towards traffic quality for our advertisers and he has done an excellent job overall in that area.

It does depend on the country as well as a few other factors, what I suggest is to get it all set up and just see how the payments go.  

Please check this. First the clicks made by users of my Faucet was pending and now its showing this :

Click details

Clicks are hidden for your account type.

pianist
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:51:38 AM

Please check this. First the clicks made by users of my Faucet was pending and now its showing this :

Click details

That's right.

CoinURL hides clicks from faucet owner. Clicking on ads does not change earnings.
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:31:40 AM

Click details

That's right.

CoinURL hides clicks from faucet owner. Clicking on ads does not change earnings.

Yeah we can't even track clicks made in which content. Which is profitable and which needs work on and the Earning stays at pending too

pianist
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:05:47 PM

Yeah we can't even track clicks made in which content. Which is profitable and which needs work on and the Earning stays at pending too

You should not! You are not allowed to motivate people. Only organic clicks are welcome.
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:25:15 PM

You should not! You are not allowed to motivate people. Only organic clicks are welcome.

I am not motivating buddy. I am just checking which country is generating much profits than others so i can create stuffs for them and made them stick at my site which means even more revenue

Bambar

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I love bitcoins. I love faucets!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:00:22 PM

Greetings Bitcoin community!

I have an annoucement about CoinURL!   ...
Ok. It is good news. I will try

My favourite site: http://realfaucets.cf - RIP
MadeInUkraine

Activity: 396
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:17:10 PM

For publishers this is very bad news!

As publisher i don't view any financial stats in real time. Where is price per 1000 ad impressions? Where is rates per countries?

On adsense, bitmedia.io , propellerads.com , adhexa.com , adbit.co , bee-ads.com etc. i can view all and full financial info but on coinurl all prices/amounts are hidden.

Not fair ...

█████▄▄██████████▄▄█████
███▄████████████████▄███
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
  · Anonymity by CryptoNote
· Zero premine & instamine
· Low transaction fee
pianist
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:04:31 AM

As publisher i don't view any financial stats in real time. Where is price per 1000 ad impressions? Where is rates per countries?

Depends on traffic quality. We provide more stats for advertisers, and almost nothing for publishers.

If you have good website and want to get expected earnings value, please contact support for details.
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:49:41 AM

Depends on traffic quality. We provide more stats for advertisers, and almost nothing for publishers.

If you have good website and want to get expected earnings value, please contact support for details.

I hope this works

Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:00:42 AM

One Question :

In how many days clicks are Confirmed and then added to the Main balance of Publisher

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:05:08 AM

One Question :

In how many days clicks are Confirmed and then added to the Main balance of Publisher

This varies...lol I have had it take up 2+ weeks. It's gotten better lately though, usually a few days.

If you want instant payments this might not be for you, but they have been paying for a long time.
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

One Question :

This varies...lol I have had it take up 2+ weeks. It's gotten better lately though, usually a few days.

If you want instant payments this might not be for you, but they have been paying for a long time.

Yeah i know that. And thats why i choose Coinurl

But hiding clicks detail is not a good idea or treat for Faucet owners

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

This is pretty awesome news. Thanks for the update.

dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

So.. a-ads.com #2?

#1 was never worth the page real estate. How is coinurl any better?

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:09:35 PM

How much time does it takes for Withdrawls ??

I requested it but pending since last few Hours Undecided

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

How much time does it takes for Withdrawls ??

I requested it but pending since last few Hours Undecided

I don't know if you are patient enough for this site...

It's been a lot better lately but it can take a week.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: