Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] .25BTC SweepStakes at PromoPlugs! [ext]  (Read 1328 times)
ctenc001 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:54:37 AM

PromoPlugs is raffling off .25 BTC!  Grin

GIVEAWAY: http://promoplugs.com/Campaign.aspx?CID=145

To enter the giveaway, use the above link.
From there, you will be presented with various social media actions (Tweet, Follow, Like, etc.) to complete. Each action that you complete is an entry into the giveaway!

At the end of the giveaway, one lucky winner will be drawn and sent .25 BTC!

In celebration of the launch of our new Promotion Service, we've planned a string of BTC Raffles, and are offering our service completely FREE through 5/15/15!

Have a coin to promote? Wanna build up your social media following? Want to organize a petition for an exchange to add you? Then check us out! To avoid any any excessive posting in this thread, please PM me any questions you may have involving setting up your own campaign =)

DISCLAIMER: Please read the instructions above. This giveaway is 100% external. Only use this thread to post questions. You must use the external link to enter into the giveaway! =)
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:21:36 AM

Just one day left to enter!
Entrance into the giveaway only takes seconds and is free and open to all!
H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:04:13 AM

I entered this giveaway! It seems there is no much ppl interested at this!

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:53:20 AM

Is there a way to check how many people have registered for the giveaway?
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Not currently. The next release of our site will include a page that lists all submissions / addresses with the winner highlighted. It won't be out for this giveaway though. We're still in 'beta' and have plenty of new features to develop.

The campaign owner (whoever started the giveaway, in this case me) does have the ability to review all submissions though.
Currently we've had 347 entries so far.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:28:33 PM

Not currently. The next release of our site will include a page that lists all submissions / addresses with the winner highlighted. It won't be out for this giveaway though. We're still in 'beta' and have plenty of new features to develop.

The campaign owner (whoever started the giveaway, in this case me) does have the ability to review all submissions though.

lets see, can i use multiple twitter account to enter this?since someone else could be using alot of account to do the task requirement already and also Exactly what time will the raffle start?
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

Only 1 lucky winner ?
Why don't split the prize ?, I might be interested if you split the prize for 2 or 3 winners.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

lets see, can i use multiple twitter account to enter this?since someone else could be using alot of account to do the task requirement already and also Exactly what time will the raffle start?
No doubts there are plenty of fake accounts involved in the giveaway.
Raffle has come to an end look at #2 post.  Tongue
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:59:38 AM

Raffle has come to an end look at #2 post.  Tongue
Hahaha many person have a lots social media for giveaway hunting

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:57:54 AM

Raffle has come to an end look at #2 post.  Tongue
Hahaha many person have a lots social media for giveaway hunting
So the chance of wining the prize is getting slim for the only one account holders. But the giveaway 0.25 BTC is really attracting ppl, which seems to mean that every ppl will get 0.25BTC of giveaway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: