Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 8 ball pool coins: 10$ = 25 millions coins.  (Read 45019 times)
Honghuy169 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:51:23 AM

Cheapest prices for 8 ball pool coins: 8ballsale.com
Honghuy169 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:21:35 AM

Up for 8ballsale.com
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:10:33 AM

i see you have lotsss of coins, is it from hack or something?

And also, how are you loading these coins to other's accounts? Steam allows trading but AFAIK Miniclip/Facebook doesn't allow.

yes true a few days ago I tried to invite friends to play together, but this invitation does not work and we are very difficult to play together

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:49:04 AM

And also, how are you loading these coins to other's accounts? Steam allows trading but AFAIK Miniclip/Facebook doesn't allow.

yes true a few days ago I tried to invite friends to play together, but this invitation does not work and we are very difficult to play together

This user will add you as friend and will invite you for games and will either hit black ball or will leave the match, this way you will get coins, this will go on till you have got all coins you have bought. Also, I assume he is a very good player and must have won those coins playing against different users.

ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:14:42 PM

This user will add you as friend and will invite you for games and will either hit black ball or will leave the match, this way you will get coins, this will go on till you have got all coins you have bought. Also, I assume he is a very good player and must have won those coins playing against different users.

I do know how to send about it but I mean it is difficult to invite players to play together. I've tried it with my friends and invitations never went to my friends.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:26:29 PM

I do know how to send about it but I mean it is difficult to invite players to play together. I've tried it with my friends and invitations never went to my friends.
Every players has an unique identifier. You can use it to send them invites. No hassles.

ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

Every players has an unique identifier. You can use it to send them invites. No hassles.
hmm but I can not send an invitation use wear unique identifier? how it?

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:25:45 PM

hmm but I can not send an invitation use wear unique identifier? how it?

So it works like this - You ask for the users identifier. It can be found on clicking profile. Go to friends tab and click add friends and enter the identifier there. You will find the profile of your friend. Add him and now you can challenge him

Nas.er

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:47:58 AM

Was fast respond and really great person..
rahuliam

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:35:16 PM

hey i want to buy,
pls tell me how??
rahuliam

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:23:03 PM

Was fast respond and really great person..

okay but when he will reply,coz i want it very badly :-)
hacker_d3N

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:19:41 AM

that's too damn expensive. i give 1billion in just 1200$  Grin
hacker_d3N

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:28:17 AM

if someone wants to buy contact me please on facebook
facebook.com/mr.gamer08
haiderrana

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:32:19 PM

are you still selling.?

If you're interesting in becoming better at the game, showing your coins off to your friends or even need coins then I am the person for you!

please find below my coin exchange rate:

$10 = 15 millions coins.
$20 = 35 millions coins.
$25 = 50 millions coins.
$40 = 100 millions coins.
$65 = 200 millions coins.
$90 = 300 millions coins.
$150 = 500 millions coins.
$230 = 1 billion coins.

If you buy less than 50 million coins, this is the method i will use to transfer the coins from my account to your account:

I will invite you to a game (for this, I need your unique identifier), once in a game I will either pot the 8 ball and loose the game or I will leave the game, 10 million coins will take upto 5 minutes dependant on your starting cash.

If you buy over 50m coins, not only can I offer you a better price, but the deal will only take a few seconds - I will give you the details to an account that already has this kind of money, from here, you can exchange them yourself or start fresh on this account!

Please also take a look at my website, 8ballsale.com - this will give you some more information about me and my business.

If you are a seller yourself and would like to buy from me to sell on, I can also offer you a competitive rate on wholesale prices.

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with yourself!

Contact me via my website: 8ballsale.com

Thank you.
cion761

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:53:11 AM

I'm interested. I want to purchase. I sent you a Skype message.
Denyce03

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:31:16 PM

I'm am interested in getting more coins. Is there anyways to do a million or 2 million to try it out? This is my first time on the site and I'm not sure how it works if this is legit I will come often and buy much ,much more
haider 8 ball pool

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:43:38 PM

500 = 65M
1000 = 140M
3000 = 450m
6000 = 1000m (1B)

Whats app
aung thein

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:24:25 PM

Big HUGE vouch for this guy.
Trusted seller and has the cheapest prices around!
Good luck with sales buddy.
Lovepool

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:52:18 PM

Im interested in buying 8 ball pool coins, can you give me a contact
abo.samer

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:05:18 AM