Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $50 Starbucks Gift Cards ($40 BTC)  (Read 1308 times)
BTCfan97 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:14:35 AM

I'm selling a couple (2) $50 Starbucks gift cards that I won at work. Selling for $40 BTC each. I know I'm a pretty new member on here, so I'm willing to send the card number first if you have Positive trust. We could do escrow if you prefer too. PM me if interested.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:15:40 AM

Are u willing to use scrow?
Are the cards physics or just codes?
Are they legit?

Thank you!

Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:57:23 AM

I'm selling a couple (2) $50 Starbucks gift cards that I won at work. Selling for $40 BTC each. I know I'm a pretty new member on here, so I'm willing to send the card number first if you have Positive trust. We could do escrow if you prefer too. PM me if interested.

Did you use stolen credit cards to purchase that or just using your own "technique"?

Or simply is it from a legit source?
Johnny123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:42:46 PM

Did you use stolen credit cards to purchase that or just using your own "technique"?

Do you read english, he said he won them at work? What a stupid question and I see this all over and makes me laugh. just so everyone knows Memeber or not be very cautious as they will scam you before a newbie. My experience on here.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:16:52 PM

Do you read english, he said he won them at work? What a stupid question ......

ha ha and its gotta be true because this is the internet and he say so!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:11:21 PM

No need to be dicks, guys. I did in fact get these cards at work and that is why I am selling only 2 at close to face value, instead of hundreds at 75% off. If you somehow don't trust me even with me offering escrow and me sending the number first, then simply don't buy from me. There is no need to be assuming the worst.
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:35:41 PM

No need to be dicks, guys. I did in fact get these cards at work and that is why I am selling only 2 at close to face value, instead of hundreds at 75% off. If you somehow don't trust me even with me offering escrow and me sending the number first, then simply don't buy from me. There is no need to be assuming the worst.

Says you. Cheesy Making no judgments on your cards (they may very well be 100% legit) but you need to understand 2 things about the responses you are getting:

#1) Cards can (and do) go bad from 1 day to 4 or more weeks after putting them on an account (so escrow is really meaningless except for the actual confirmation of receipt).

#2) As the other poster stated, this is the internet and just because someone, especially "newbies" says something in their OP doesn't make it a fact (especially when it comes to SBX cards!).

SBX cards are a problem more often than they are not on here whether the seller claims he is selling 1 or 1000 and of course everyone says they "guarantee" them and/or they are legit.

So don't take it too personally.   Lots of us have been burned by "legit" sellers selling cards they won or were given as gifts.  Cheesy
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

Do you read english, he said he won them at work? What a stupid question and I see this all over and makes me laugh. just so everyone knows Memeber or not be very cautious as they will scam you before a newbie. My experience on here.

Idk why but i got a feeling that OP and Johnny123 are same guy .
Also i will buy these  if you allow to keep the Escrow till am done using the cards .
They are not carded or illegal , so you shouldn't have a problem
MisteredF

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Also i will buy these  if you allow to keep the Escrow till am done using the cards .
Was going to say that as well but didn't want to pile on.  Smiley
Johnny123

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:24:54 PM

Not same persona at all, just stated a fact early. Nothing more nothing less.
Johnny123

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:57:02 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 09:38:08 PM by Johnny123

Also i will buy these  if you allow to keep the Escrow till am done using the cards .
Was going to say that as well but didn't want to pile on.  Smiley

You guys kill me, all buy cards and stair at it waiting for it to die, knowing fully will it will eventually web come o. Here and blah blah blah hahah at sooo funny should be a TV series
Berau

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:13:04 PM

Wait... I need an important piece of info, do you ship internationally?

And if yes is the shipping fee included in the price, or at what cost?
MisteredF

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:58:18 AM

Also i will buy these  if you allow to keep the Escrow till am done using the cards .

You guys kill me, all buy cards and stair at it waiting for it to die, knowing fully will it will eventually web come o. Here and blah blah blah hahah at sooo funny should be a TV series

Now now Danny boy.    You keep giving yourself away.
BTCfan97 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:42:47 PM

These are eGift Cards
Johnny123

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

[/quote

Now now Danny boy.    You keep giving yourself away.

Your messed up.... And Danny boy?Huh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: