Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining HASHOCEAN: earning without invest scheme  (Read 53753 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:23:12 PM

Hashocean is good site to invest now unlike other site only last  in 1 week

fbarcelo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:29:48 PM

My Personal Experience on HashOcean:

My Total Investment: 0.04245 BTC
My Total Cashout: 0.05337 BTC

Date Joined: 29th November 2015
ROI: 125%

It maybe a Ponzi, buy you have to decide if you want to take the risk or not! ... Also, start small and only invest what you can afford to lose. Period. Cheesy

Agree, my situation is even better cause I've invested sooner and bigger

Invested   -0,25493000   11/05/2015
Payout    0,45329960   
Profit    0,65775699   (Includes BTC used for new buys)
Net Result   0,1983696   

Daily Average   0,002074943   Profit/DFI
Days from invest   317,00   
Total Days to ROI   122,86   Payout/Average
Days Left to ROI   -95,60   Invested-payout/Average
Current Power   453 KH/s    

At the same time I've lost 0,50 in hashnest, now I'm recovering slowly using market to buy/sell GHS, but as I've see in cloud mining you have "honest" with ensured negative profit and scammers with theoretical positive profits that sometimes becomes true and sometimes they run away with your money (I've earn some with hashocean, scrypt.cc and lost with ltcgear, hashprofit, zenminer) but always lost with genesis, hashnest and at that time zenminer suposes to be in the honest group.

So cloud mining is not an investment, it's a lottery, if you pick the correct scammer at the correct time you may win, you will loose in all the other cases.

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
trollping

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

how does a ponzi stay up if they are a ponzi?

Are they taking the deposits to pay other people, cause if so theres a ton of deposits coming very frequently..
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:13:56 AM

I have to wait 200 days to get 0.02?? The fuck, in 200 days i could get 1 btc from faucets

But you need not use your energy right ? Just sign up , leave it ,but dont forget it , And then collect free 0.02 btc , I would really love to try this , thanks OP

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:00:51 AM

Really? Trying this, thank you for telling everyone. Now they probably won't survive 200 days Undecided Welp, just keep doing signature campaigns Wink

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

I just receive my very first payout .005btc this week in hashocean for 35khs.

and worth it waiting even it is slow but paying site Grin
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:55:24 AM

I just receive my very first payout .005btc this week in hashocean for 35khs.

and worth it waiting even it is slow but paying site Grin
Oh good to see the feedback for this site . was about to invest and thought of asking some investors , Great to see this . will invest and see how it goes . BTW how much have you invested? and how much returns have you already got ?

samir_ma

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:44:44 AM

Payment is made

Funds are transferred on your Bitcoin-wallet.

Paid: 0.00526639 BTC

Happy Mining!
Team HashOcean
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:45:53 AM

How much will I earn per day with 442Mh
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:34:57 PM

I have an account in hashocean i created in march 2015 and deposited minimum until now it pays to me every 20 days, its been 1 year now since i joined but i dont recommend this site to you all, its very risky. They dont expose who they are and where they are, if you find their address using googlemap you wont find any office lol.

mhurezanu

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:42:11 PM

I'm about 3 days away from earning everything that I bought(including with funds earned from the site) and feom there on, I'll invest about 2/3's of what I will earn. I'm curently earning about $3.5 per payout(each two days) with 640 kh/s. As i mentioned preciously, the only money I've actually put in it out of my own pocket was about $12.5 at the begining (july 2015) and I have got that back about 1200% over so far, so that makes it a good gamble/investment on my side.

As I always say, I don't advise people to go and throw every last dime into it, always be cautious and gamble what you are confortable to lose/live without.

I am speaking out of my own experience, so that others who think it's a good ideea have some positive to read about it instead of all the "scam allert" posts.

If anyone has any questions or would like some proof, I'm more than willing to provide some info regarding this website.

I've tried numerous others(with money from hashoceans) and unfortunetly all of them have prooven to be scams (oremine being the biggest of them all)

dong28894

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:32:43 AM

I invested a small amount of btc in HashOcean 6 months ago and continually reinvested my earnings afterwards. I've managed to multiply that initial hash rate by six folds now. This is a pretty high paying cloud mining site. However, I still advise everyone to be cautious because it's not 100% trustworthy. I wrote about my experiences with HashOcean in details here http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/hashocean-review/
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:58:02 AM

I thought that the HASHOCEAN will become the best cloud mining site because after all of those years, they are still alive and kickin. Well I just read your comments and theres still a risk after all, thanks for your opinions.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:12:52 AM

I thought that the HASHOCEAN will become the best cloud mining site because after all of those years, they are still alive and kickin. Well I just read your comments and theres still a risk after all, thanks for your opinions.

hashocean is not cloudmining site, they are ponzi, but well organized ponzi and soon or later will become scam. there is no averment that they have miners for  mining, even address of there office is fake
mhurezanu

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

hashocean is not cloudmining site, they are ponzi, but well organized ponzi and soon or later will become scam. there is no averment that they have miners for  mining, even address of there office is fake

Mate, just because 10 people say it's a ponzi, it doesn't make it a ponzi. Cloud mining is a risky business, noone knows if they're mining or not.
They say that they mine altcoins and then exchange them for bitcoins, and thus the btc payout, so the videocards mining they claim might be valid.
Anyways, just because some people say something, that doesn't necessarly make it true or not true.
People still belive that the Earth is flat...
lenoli

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:13:52 AM

Mate, just because 10 people say it's a ponzi, it doesn't make it a ponzi. Cloud mining is a risky business, noone knows if they're mining or not.
They say that they mine altcoins and then exchange them for bitcoins, and thus the btc payout, so the videocards mining they claim might be valid.
Anyways, just because some people say something, that doesn't necessarly make it true or not true.
People still belive that the Earth is flat...

cloud mining means that they have miners and are mining. but there is no argument that hashocean has miners or office. so our doubt that they are ponzi is reality. there is no one who had seen there miners ore any or anything that will prove there Legitimacy
mhurezanu

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:26:05 PM

I'mma stop before this turns into an argument. Rather than continously ask for mining farm photos that may or not be fake, I'mma just keep enjoyimg my earnings, better that way.
Was ore-mine fake? What about ghash.io and cloudhashing.com?
I'd rather not see any miners and see a profit than see miners and go bust. Don't know about you but for me it's like that.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:14:37 PM

hm this site is runing for a year now, how can this be ponzi?
Scryptsy.com actually ran longer and then turned scam over night. This can work if you are smart. For example you could trade the invested bitcoin to be able to pay more users.
lenoli

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:35:58 AM

hm this site is runing for a year now, how can this be ponzi?

they are either ponzi or traders, but not cloud minning in a both way, they will become soon scam. what ever they are good organised, thats why they are alive so long, so be careful while decide to invest
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:42:58 PM

this guy are only disseminating his ref link, OMG cloud-mining is a mith and dont exist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: