Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining HASHOCEAN: earning without invest scheme  (Read 53748 times)
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:23:06 PM

why i have to trust this site, seems like another ponzi Sad

Maybe, but like most ponzi's they payout to a point. Trick is to get in early enough to get your ROI back and then some.
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

Maybe, but like most ponzi's they payout to a point. Trick is to get in early enough to get your ROI back and then some.

but its too late bro, site if paying more then 1.5 years and also halving is near, so there is big chance that they will become scam, before you can get ROI. You must think twice before make investment

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:17:38 AM

but its too late bro, site if paying more then 1.5 years and also halving is near, so there is big chance that they will become scam, before you can get ROI. You must think twice before make investment
This is also what I'm thinking, they have too many users there who were earning every minute or every hour. I wonder when will they be turn to a scam, I also made an investment there but I only bought 20khs/ and I'm done with the ROI.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:27:29 PM

This is not the correct time to invest on hashocean
noobinvester

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:12:23 PM

Why do you think it is not the correct time to invest on hashocean.com?
soyab0007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:30:40 PM

Might be, I am wrong
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Might be, I am wrong

You can never tell when it comes to these situtations. No different than XPY.
samichi05

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

I am hesitant to refer people to hashocean so I choose people who dont care much about losing money or who are risk takers. a friend of mine signed up as my referral but i spoke to him that this is high risk, so invest what you can afford to lose. seems he can afford a $5000 account and so invested. it was on march 22nd. he has close to 19000 kh/s. i got 5% and my total investment was just $6.20.

he started with BTC still at $420. and ROI expected date was june 25. but since BTC's rate climbed, ROI came early and he's been receiving $102 profit daily.

do hope that this is still good for some months to come.

Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:26:21 AM

I am hesitant to refer people to hashocean so I choose people who dont care much about losing money or who are risk takers. a friend of mine signed up as my referral but i spoke to him that this is high risk, so invest what you can afford to lose. seems he can afford a $5000 account and so invested. it was on march 22nd. he has close to 19000 kh/s. i got 5% and my total investment was just $6.20.

he started with BTC still at $420. and ROI expected date was june 25. but since BTC's rate climbed, ROI came early and he's been receiving $102 profit daily.

do hope that this is still good for some months to come.

Thats awesome. But yeah, you never know when it will stop. I currently collect 0.0022btc per day and I'm thrilled with just that and hope it continues to pay out.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:08:30 AM

so far it works really great for me! And ive already made ROI on two of my 7 accounts!.
ty for the Service so far

Keep it up

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:10:50 PM

Well i really planning to invest some of my btc to this site but as i have researched that halving may affect the current status of this
company so i am now hesitant to purchase some power. What do you think should i give it a try right now or just wait for the halving
to come
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:35:58 PM

Well i really planning to invest some of my btc to this site but as i have researched that halving may affect the current status of this
company so i am now hesitant to purchase some power. What do you think should i give it a try right now or just wait for the halving
to come

Forget hashocean, they can't even provide pictures of their mining farm plus they don't deduct maintenance fees on thier customer, that is enough for me not to trust this cloud mining, clearly HYIP
soyab0007

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:17:54 PM

to come

invest only those which you can afford to lose
rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:20:20 AM

Hashocean???   Real mining or hyip???

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:59:43 AM

we are pretty sure, they are not real mining, they are either ponzi or trading.  there is no prove that they have miners, or even a office someway. the info's they are giving us are fake. take my advice and dont invest too many there, soon they will become scam and you will lose your money

good luck
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:36:45 AM

BEWARE guys. You can't know how long the paying will last.
chixka000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:29:08 PM

to come

Forget hashocean, they can't even provide pictures of their mining farm plus they don't deduct maintenance fees on thier customer, that is enough for me not to trust this cloud mining, clearly HYIP

indeed but i hear that they are paying at the right time till now i guess? and they are paying for more than a year. Would you consider this things
sir? or you still believe their downside which they are not providing details about their mining operations and i guess the admins of this site are also anonymous.
bazar165g

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

till now they have been paying and i have already received 150% of my investment , i cant assure you that it will be legit after bitcoin halving but it is now paying.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

chixka000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

who have tried coince here? is it better than hashocean? do they provide mining proofs? or still the same with hasocean who keep their identities and to their miners.

regards,
chixka?
financial_analyst

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:33:51 PM

have tried coince and hashocean. They both pay on time but I suspect they are ponzis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: