Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The United Nations vs the Plants of the Creation  (Read 633 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:38:38 AM

Okay, let's be blunt, those guys don't want to fold, perfect. I love death bodies.

http://www.infowars.com/un-drug-czar-attacks-u-s-states-for-ending-cannabis-prohibition/

With four American states so far having defied the United Nations and the federal government by ending marijuana prohibition, the UN’s army of drug warriors has been meeting in Vienna to plan a response and demand obedience to its global drug-control regime.

Uruguay is also in UN crosshairs, with the planetary body’s prohibition bureaucrats vowing to dispatch a “high-level mission” to the South American nation in a bid to have the cannabis plant re-criminalized in accordance with UN narcotics treaties. However, resistance to UN demands and even to the dictator-dominated outfit are growing, with experts increasingly speaking out against the entire notion of a UN-run global prohibition regime that has failed in its supposed mission to stamp out unapproved substances.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Sergio_Vieira_de_Mello_DF-SD-04-02189.JPEG/800px-Sergio_Vieira_de_Mello_DF-SD-04-02189.JPEG

how many body bags will have to be filled with those people for them to fold? Frankly I don't care, if they are too much, mass graves... or hash them. frankly, what ever.

It's a critical part of Full Spectrum Dominance, to not be bound by foreigners, as such the USMIIC has no others choice but to teach you the way of life... How do you prefer to die (I ask that to the aides too)? All tools are on the table, from a few moabs, to target assassinations, biotargeting, to what ever... your choice, you want your family to go with you on the same shot? please inform...

For me the fact that the UN never addressed the horrors of the ctrl+p team, is a proof on which side they stand, not mine. Understand what it implies... harsh winter will be, most flies die in winter...

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: