Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Faucets  (Read 2919 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

You guys should check www.FaucetGame.com Smiley
It's 100% real!

50% referral commission, 5 minutes claims

I went to that website a few times, and got banned, for what I have no clue?

And its gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:55:37 PM

It was mentioned on different posts before. I just want to warn once again. Stay away from farmsatoshi, canonsatoshi, faucetbirds !!!

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

I once spent a couple of hours claiming in a faucet that awarded more than 3000 sat. per claim minimum payout was 1 million satoshi. Of course they did not pay, but had to try it.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:44:20 AM

It's 100% real!

Perhaps you are using a proxy or they've detected a "duplicated" ip. Most faucets do not allow this. If you really want to visit OP's faucet, ask him if he could maybe whitelist you.
rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:14:28 AM

I've encounter these faucets i don't mind them though. just visit the only trusted faucets like epay or faucetbox. it really pays there..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:59:09 AM

I've encounter these faucets i don't mind them though. just visit the only trusted faucets like epay or faucetbox. it really pays there..
yhea better look faucet from faucetbox list than trying some new site that give high reward but never paid.  faucetbox wouldn't add some faucet to their list  if the site is untrusted

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 07:15:17 AM

I had at least some earnings from referrals, but now get from them 1 Satoshi also.This is not the only faucet that works in this way,so after claim check your FaucetBOX account and see how much you actually get.

Its been fine for two days and then all of a sudden splat down to 1 satoshi.  Very scammy if you ask me.

It wouldn't be so bad but I was actually being fair and clicking the odd advert for them too.

Just an FYI, for you, and everyone getting the "1 Satoshi" payment in FaucetBox. This is not because you're in a different country. It has nothing to do with that. It has nothing to do with them being a scam. It has everything to do with whether the box under the captcha says "Check Me" or "Do Not Check" and which one you check. Sometimes, it will show two boxes. Read them carefully. If you check on the box that says "Do Not Check" and then you click on the submit/claim button, those are the times you only get 1 satoshi sent to your faucetbox account. On the contrary, if you do not check the box that says "Check Me" and the box with "And Me", you only get 1 satoshi then.

I just depend of your IP location, most vpn's are not working!!!!!!!

But here is one that works 100%

http://f*ckyourlink.com/

Please don't be a jerk and spam your ref site. It's completely tasteless and annoying.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:49:13 AM

It's 100% real!

Perhaps you are using a proxy or they've detected a "duplicated" ip. Most faucets do not allow this. If you really want to visit OP's faucet, ask him if he could maybe whitelist you.

Just now i realised what must have happend, when you visit the website, you get a unique url, that is what you have to keep as a bookmark.
I went to many urls and got banned  Grin understandable.
Really should have took more notice, its ok though my mistake.

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: