Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a new bitcoin chatting forum, Anybody willing to help?  (Read 873 times)
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:57:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 07:09:02 PM by xyzabc

Hello, I believe that over the time bitcoin community has grown very large and now we have many users who know less about technical aspect of btc but more are trying to earn btc or give services related to BTC.  I felt there was a need for a separate forum than bitcointalk for people who are earning or trying to earn btc online. The forum with less discussions on the mining GPU and  hashes and all those techie language slangs, instead more concentrated on the new methods of making BTC online.

I am planning a forum with following features:

1. Users would be awarded satoshis for every post, thread , poll , reply etc which they can get out to their BTC wallets.
2. Users would be able to buy sell things with their in forum currency.
3. Users can put up tasks for other members and pay them in btc/satoshi and vice versa.

This would be great place and better than all faucets out there.Anyone willing to play some part on it please post below. We would looking for moderators , supporters and promoters. I would happily be sharing advertising and sticky posts with altruistic users who donate something for forum. I plan to give back everything earned from forum to forum users by giveaways or contests etc.

Those who want to troll and believe there is no need of it , thats okay please do not spam this topic , If anyone feel it was needed great, post below if you would want to join or any help you can provide. Smiley

www.TheBitPoint.com

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:05:01 PM

Hello
I believe that over the time bitcoin community has grown very large and now we have many users who know less about technical aspect of btc but more are trying to earn btc or give services related to BTC.

I felt there was a need for a separate forum than bitcointalk for people who are earning or trying to earn btc online. The forum with less discussions on the mining GPU and  hashes and all those techie language slangs.

I am planning it with following features:

1. Users would be awarded satoshis for every post, thread , poll , reply etc which they can get out to their BTC wallets.
2. Users would be able to buy sell things with their in forum currency.
3. Users can put up tasks for other members and pay them in btc/satoshi and vice versa.

This would be great place and would be better than all faucets out there. I would be needing funds and your support for livening up that forum. Anyone willing to play some part on it please post below. We would looking for moderators , supporters and promoters .

Those who want to troll and believe there is no need of it , thats okay please do not spam this topic , If anyone feel it was needed great, post below if you would want to join or any help you can provide. Smiley

I would happily be sharing advertising and sticky posts with altruistic users who donate something for forum. I plan to give back everything earned from forum to forum users by giveaways or contests etc.

Post below if you can give any kind of support ?

We also need someone who can make a quick logo for it  www.thebitpoint.com

Did you read the copy above before you posted it?
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:09:57 PM

Sorry wrote it real quick, I have edited a little now.. Hope its better Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

Sorry wrote it real quick, I have edited a little now.. Hope its better Smiley

Much better, bud. In fact, it's almost perfect. Good luck with your endeavor.
Bitcoin12345

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:26:00 PM

I think it's a good idea but I just can't see it being feasible. Where would you get enough BTC from in order to pay people for every post they make. If the website became popular, that would not be likely.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but I highly doubt there will be anyone that is willing to give you BTC in order to develop the site when you are a very low rank and have no way of proving that you won't just take their BTC and never be seen again. I'm not saying that is your intention but it is likely that people won't be willing to give you BTC for such reasons.

I think it would be great if you could make a success of the site by the way, Bitcointalk can be a little intimidating for people that are new to cryptocurrency and an alternative site with less emphasis on the technical side of things would be great. Good luck with your project.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:09:14 PM

http://www.thebitpoint.com/showthread.php?tid=1

Hello,

We felt there was a need for bitcoin discussion forum which was not too technical as the bitcointalk. Here we aim to discuss the possibility of earning BTC with methods other than Mining.
We would discuss various opportunities to earn BTC, strategies in gambling sites, best opportunities to make money with bitcoins.

I welcome you all and ask for your support to run this community.

We are starting this forum with a zero profit thing in mind. Any money from advertisements , referral earnings or donations would be given back to community in form of giveaways or rewards for activity on forum. We take nothing from this . This is a promise.

I have to admit upon reading such wondrous prose, BitcoinTalk looks like its days are numbered, for there's a new kid on the block that's 'bout to take over.

From what I've witnessed thus far, looks like a very secure site, loads fast, excellent color scheme, and the admin's writing style is bester than most I've read of others in the past. Soon, BCT will be losing ad revenue because said WILL be gravitating to The Bit Point. We can only hope that that's the case.

Keep up the great work, OP. And, don't let us down.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:14:06 AM

I have to admit upon reading such wondrous prose, BitcoinTalk looks like its days are numbered, for there's a new kid on the block that's 'bout to take over.

From what I've witnessed thus far, looks like a very secure site, loads fast, excellent color scheme, and the admin's writing style is bester than most I've read of others in the past. Soon, BCT will be losing ad revenue because said WILL be gravitating to The Bit Point. We can only hope that that's the case.

This is really the way to encourage someone trying to do something. Great , the tone of your reply shows why a really 'friendly' community for newcomers to bitcoin and related industry is very much in need.

I never said that we want to be in competition with Bitcointalk. Nowhere we wished to compete with BCT for ad revenue or anything. About color scheme, maybe you just missed to notice the color scheme of Bitcointalk.

Leave it,  Mods please close this topic.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:06:01 AM

This is really the way to encourage someone trying to do something. Great , the tone of your reply shows why a really 'friendly' community for newcomers to bitcoin and related industry is very much in need.

I never said that we want to be in competition with Bitcointalk. Nowhere we wished to compete with BCT for ad revenue or anything. About color scheme, maybe you just missed to notice the color scheme of Bitcointalk.

Leave it,  Mods please close this topic.

Tone! What tone? All I did was offer up some sage advice and encouragement. BTW, you're able to lock this thread yourself, a feature you may want to consider on your venerable forum, albeit make it easy for its users to find, then employ, for it seems too elusive here, as you've duly demonstrated.

Peace.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:50:32 AM

Tone! What tone? All I did was offer up some sage advice and encouragement.

I think he means your sarcasm.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: