Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: accaunt issue  (Read 1791 times)
rockyV (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:41:05 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 10:55:39 AM by rockyV

Hello
my friend banned and can't contact direct, he asket me pass here
Hello
My username
I ask for you help, I am banned for 60 day!!!, but I hope that foul, I see mesage that reason "Insubstantial posts+ sig ad"
Do you really want to control how many people write in to your post? But it absolutely absurd, where the freedom of speech? I not make 1000post/week , not flud, my post quantity ~100 per month, and any post with one word. yes, my english very bad and my the dictionary is limited,
but for the following reason,
to penalize man- is incorrect. Previous I have banned becouse post ref link, but last month do not do that than once
 I have several tread in currency exchange, and currently can't answer and complete deals.
I hope your understanding
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:43:40 PM

60 days is big, do you know if "your friend" was banned before or was this the first time?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

Hello
Hello
My username zazarb
I ask for you help, I am banned for 60 day!!!, but I hope that foul, I see mesage that reason "Insubstantial posts+ sig ad"
Do you really want to control how many people write in to your post? But it absolutely absurd, where the freedom of speech? I not make 1000post/week , not flud, my post quantity ~100 per month, and any post with one word. yes, my english very bad and my the dictionary is limited,
to penalize man- is incorrect. Previous I have banned becouse post ref link, but last month do not do that than once
 I have several tread in currency exchange, and currently can't answer and complete deals.

Another one with a Bit-X[1] signature. Your friend is allowed to create a new account and post in meta in order to discuss this btw. Any posts outside of meta or discussing anything else however would be understood as ban evasion, which will prolong the ban.

To answer the points:
No staff does not want to control "how many" you write in a single post, but how many posts you write. From 22.02 to 28.02 your friend made 120 posts. All at the end of the month. I suspect he is using more than one account. Though technically they are not made within one week, its close to a week.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369212

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
rockyV (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:31:26 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 10:56:15 AM by rockyV

he parcipate in bit-x campagne  since 25 feb and use only one account

Re: [BIT-X.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign
February 24, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Reply with quote  #1612
I would like to join

Name:    
Activity:   182
Position:    Full Member
Bitcoin address:    3CqFwjDxd78Cie7px5kMqAvC9WKGBMmNxA
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:06:02 PM

The problem is the quality of this post but also the quantity (in some cases). A "good" example for this is madness, he wrote a lot of posts in one day (up to 70-80) and the quality of them is very poor (and this is why he was banned from the forum).
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:12:30 PM

It's his 4th ban in a little over 3 months, second for sig spam. That's 4 more than ~97% of users on this forum.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:48:54 AM

It's his 4th ban in a little over 3 months, second for sig spam. That's 4 more than ~97% of users on this forum.

That explains! Zazarb's posts are of low quality and spam. I have checked his posts when he was in Bitin.io. hilariousandco has told him and warned him about his posts when he was removed from signature campaign. He still conitnues...

-MZ

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:18:09 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 04:28:11 AM by crazyearner

wow that is some serious spammage then if been done for it once and then done for it again. 4 bans I only ever ban 2 times then perm ban on the 3rd time. Am surprised that it has been lifted 4 times. I can understand bans for one thing and another thing. But banned for the same thing 2x in a row is not good. What were the other bans for no doubt related to posting useless post or off topic??

Just hope I dont get a ban for posting. Then again this week has been a busy posting session for me over last week or so because I have had time off work and been catching up on lots of sections and events that have been going on and had time to post more.  Still trying to get on more as I have a lot to read up on replay to and ask questions on when I get the time to as putting a few projects together and this place is perfect for information. Just a shame to see people try to actually take advantage of them and abuse the system.

BadBear are you best person to speak to for ideas and improvements on the forums? if not who would the best person be to speak with? only reason asking this is because I have a lot of ideas to put forward to improving a lot of areas that need better management and need sorting out.

The problem is the quality of this post but also the quantity (in some cases). A "good" example for this is madness, he wrote a lot of posts in one day (up to 70-80) and the quality of them is very poor (and this is why he was banned from the forum).

Indeed I would have to agree on what you said their that posts are indeed short and not quality posts.  Seems that theirs a lot of  members joining the campaign posting rubbish and being very short then shouting and moaning because they didn't get paid due to them posting 50+ posts and making 3 or 4 words in each expecting pay. Even I know I have posts like it but I do not expect to be paid on them or some and I even account for my short posts not been counted and some do get paid on not all but some. That am guessing is because I don't expect anything and or I am not one for spamming.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:25:20 AM

we never know what the reasons until we got banned
no explaining,no informations
which our fault ,..just banned
sometimes i confused too about this
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:29:09 AM

Hello
Hello
My username zazarb

Just be happy that you are not permabanned. I know many users that didn't reach 4th ban, they are permaban in their first ban.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:33:04 AM

we never know what the reasons until we got banned
no explaining,no informations
which our fault ,..just banned
sometimes i confused too about this

Well maybe if taking the time to reading all the rules and posting guidelines on each section and signature campaigns and posting rules and following the rules set in place and actually reading them first would be a good thing to take time out and read them and if don't understand something about them to post in the section of the rules or create a thread about it asking support for help. That way you will always be  up to speed and should not get any sort of bans put into place on ones account.

Hello
Hello
My username zazarb

Just be happy that you are not permabanned. I know many users that didn't reach 4th ban, they are permaban in their first ban.

Same here I know a lot of members on here from other places too and they got banned on their 2nd but some perm ban on first one. Am guessing  it depends on how or what the ban was for in a way as some bans are their as a warning and to do again will face longer ban or don't listen then perm ban

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:05:52 AM

At the end a ban is a "good" thing because you are obligated to read the forum rules and learn them. If you will banned a second -third time , this because you didn't learn or worst read the forum rules.  I suggest your friend to read these threads :

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
zazarb1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:26:39 PM

hello
I have read that I can create new account for this tread and took the opportunity to.
hey guys, where we find? North Korean? Templar Order or Jail? Or here comlience one rule- "My sandbox-my rules".
I think forum , this is the place for communication among the people, and no matter what form , how word or letter have post. Most members here simplest scamer, which trying to steal money from other. So better direct your forces to fight it.
About my foult, you never warn people before ban, and never explain after ban, "red mesage" less informative and abbreviations confusing.
my first bans for posting reflink, I did not know that it is forbidden, and saw many other post with reflink, so ignored it. After ban for 20 day, I stoped it. So currently  ban, unpleasant surprise me.  I not write everywhere in a row to increase post quantity, I participate only in concern me topic.
post "quality" - very relative notion, and depends only of the admin  assessment
 And my participate in signature campaign, not bitcointalk concern, not they pay money.
after first reaction . I understand to fight against the system pointless.
So Thank you for attentionand  Peace of the world!
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:30:35 PM

There are rules. read them, as you should have done after your FIRST ban ! lol  Roll Eyes
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:33:38 PM

hello
I have read that I can create new account for this tread and took the opportunity to.
hey guys, where we find? North Korean? Templar Order or Jail? Or here comlience one rule- "My sandbox-my rules".
I think forum , this is the place for communication among the people, and no matter what form , how word or letter have post. Most members here simplest scamer, which trying to steal money from other. So better direct your forces to fight it.
About my foult, you never warn people before ban, and never explain after ban, "red mesage" less informative and abbreviations confusing.
my first bans for posting reflink, I did not know that it is forbidden, and saw many other post with reflink, so ignored it. After ban for 20 day, I stoped it. So currently  ban, unpleasant surprise me.  I not write everywhere in a row to increase post quantity, I participate only in concern me topic.
post "quality" - very relative notion, and depends only of the admin  assessment
 And my participate in signature campaign, not bitcointalk concern, not they pay money.

So, to avoid being permabanned...you are better start reading, understanding & following forum rules, ASAP. Here, the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ as maintained by mprep.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:44:26 PM

There are rules. read them, as you should have done after your FIRST ban ! lol  Roll Eyes
+1

In general, it is better to read before write something   Cool

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:56:30 PM

+1

+1
. However, I suppose the correct sequence should be: Read, Think, WriteWink

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
zazarb1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:16:44 PM

lol, you nothing say new as told primary source, both you participate in sig campaign, and you post short , so
wait ban  Grin

+1

+1
. However, I suppose the correct sequence should be: Read, Think, WriteWink
+1

hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2617

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:01:03 PM

Are you kidding? I gave you several warnings. Most mods wont even give you one but you ignored them all anyway.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:07:11 PM

hello

Hello!

You can!

hey guys, where we find? North Korean? Templar Order or Jail?

Why do you waste that much money if it is available in a few clicks? See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

Or here comlience one rule- "My sandbox-my rules".

Sorry! This forum doesn't allow that. If you think a new rule should be added, post here. It will be added if it *should be* added.

I think forum , this is the place for communication among the people,

Not just communication, a lot more than that.

and no matter what form , how word or letter have post.

Do you mind people calling you bad words?

Most members here simplest scamer, which trying to steal money from other. So better direct your forces to fight it.

I am surprised to see you using "most" there. "Nation doesn't fight thiefs! The people who lives there do it!" You should remember that first!

It is very hard for moderators to warn everybody but some of them still do it. As you have got bans before, can't you study from it? "You should study from your faults/fallings!"

my first bans for posting reflink, I did not know that it is forbidden,

You should read the rules.

and saw many other post with reflink, so ignored it.

You shouldn't follow others without checking more about the *actions*.

After ban for 20 day, I stoped it.

+1.

So currently  ban, unpleasant surprise me.  I not write everywhere in a row to increase post quantity, I participate only in concern me topic.

If you are really honest in saying that, I suggest you to add a few more lines to your posts. Be patient!

Post quality is easy to check if you know the rules.

So you are saying "Police shouldn't arrest killers as people pay the money, not police!"

It is good to fight against useless things to make them useful. I would be happy to fight with you if it is worth it!

-MZ

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: