Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25571 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:59:32 AM

I have the time and resources to do just that, all I lack is the investment support form the community.

I have a dedicated Dev team that have been volunteering their time thus far to get XxXcoin back in operation and I work on this full time.
You make many valid points and I agree with you fully. Once we have looked at a few example we can start working on a media pack.

Also I see no problem pulling in BDSM and Fetish coin, have the Devs abandoned/dropped the coins?

We need to open a steady channel of communication open on IRC but keel the thread active at the same time so please come in and lets get this going!

I can see XxXcoin as the Bitcoin to the adult industry and am dedicated to making that happen!

Ricky

Now, you need to stop begging for donations/investment, all right?

It seems to me you are pulling out a simple and pathetic scam all over BCT by taking over coins (Apex, XXXCoin) and then in your very first post you point out that you need money from the community.

If you really have a developer team (as you claim you have and which I doubt very much you have it) then first deliver something prior to asking investment from the community. So far you have delivered nothing but the pathetic attempt of collecting some money both here and the APEX thread.

As users correctly pointed out in this thread the adult industry is a massive opportunity for digital currency, but with the usual greed of a BitcoinTalk scammer developer nothing will be materialized regarding to this opportunity.

Here comes the revenge fud lol

Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:15:14 AM

Here comes the revenge fud lol

Off course ... when a pathetic scam is pointed out then the scammer first line of defense is a cry about FUD. That what had happened at Bitbay and many other scams.

However, your posts crystal clearly reveal here and in the APEX thread what you are after: trying to collect money from the community by promising some future development work. How many times we witnessed this scam in the last 1.5 years here? You are even talking to Bittrex about an ICO in your email ... what a surprise, an  ICO - of course to collect money.

Don't you think it was enough money collecting ICO, IPO and begging for money actions orchestrated by pathetic and greedy fuckers in the this over-scammed altcoin market and you should deliver first, before asking for money? If you deliver and the coin is successful then you wouldn't need money from the community as you could build on the success of the coin, it's quite simple really.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:28:47 AM

Off course ... when a pathetic scam is pointed out then the scammer first line of defense is a cry about FUD. That what had happened at Bitbay and many other scams.

However, your posts crystal clearly reveal here and in the APEX thread what you are after: trying to collect money from the community by promising some future development work. How many times we witnessed this scam in the last 1.5 years here? You are even talking to Bittrex about an ICO in your email ... what a surprise, an  ICO - of course to collect money.

Don't you think it was enough money collecting ICO, IPO and begging for money actions orchestrated by pathetic and greedy fuckers in the this over-scammed altcoin market and you should deliver first, before asking for money?

First off let me make one thing clear, we worked for a week and a half to get the XxXCcoin wallet working and that in itself was a lot to show. In order to work on a coin one needs resources to do so and in the same way you may feel as though I should not be setting up a development fund for coins that we are working on, I feel that you have no idea how much time and money goes into doing so. There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting a development fund in place and you have no grounds to accuse me of being a scammer. From what I can see you are simply lashing out as a means of backup with no real grounds for the flippant accusations you are throwing around aimlessly.

We have already proven ourselves to the community by bringing XxXcoin back to life so feel free to try and discredit me all you like. Our work will speak for itself.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
fjlj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:54:01 AM

hmmmm... seems the old owners saw growth and got greedy.. you know their are proper channels to go through when backing out of a deal that does not cause all this stupid drama.. dont worry im sure the new dev team is perfectly fine with halting all production and letting you try to muster up the talent that is going to be needed to fix the nasty wallet in the first place. go ahead and drive xxxcoin into the ground and watch it burn.. when it does this new dev team will scrape up the ashes and run with it, as you were too incompetent to do so in the first place.

good day.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:18:14 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 11:39:38 AM by altcoinUK

Don't you think it was enough money collecting ICO, IPO and begging for money actions orchestrated by pathetic and greedy fuckers in the this over-scammed altcoin market and you should deliver first, before asking for money?

First off let me make one thing clear, we worked for a week and a half to get the XxXCcoin wallet working and that in itself was a lot to show. In order to work on a coin one needs resources to do so and in the same way you may feel as though I should not be setting up a development fund for coins that we are working on, I feel that you have no idea how much time and money goes into doing so. There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting a development fund in place and you have no grounds to accuse me of being a scammer. From what I can see you are simply lashing out as a means of backup with no real grounds for the flippant accusations you are throwing around aimlessly.

We have already proven ourselves to the community by bringing XxXcoin back to life so feel free to try and discredit me all you like. Our work will speak for itself.

Now, let me make a few things clear as well. Given that the average age of BCT users is about 25, I started developing software before the average BCT user born. I have been in this industry long enough to understand what involves with software engineering and development, and regardless what you "feel" I have a very clear understanding what effort is required in re-compiling, modifying and maintaining a pathetic BTC or LTC clone wallet. Anyway, the issue is not how much effort is required to maintain a software project or implement a new feature. The issue is that there were too many scams in this market in the last 1.5 years, virtually 99% of the coins are pure scams surrounded by ICO, IPO and begging for money actions (similar what you do), and enough is enough. It's your personal choice that you are here and you don't earn good money being a software developer by having a paid job instead of you are trying to squeeze a few bucks out from naive investors in BitcoinTalk, but if you do that in an environment where the scam is standard then don't be offended when you seen as a pathetic scammer. If you act like a fraudster in a market where 99% of the coins are pure fraud then most likely you are a fraudster.

You posted your pathetic attempt here and in the APEX thread to get some money out from hopeful and naive investors, but you are late to this great money collecting scam party my friend. Before you, about 100 developers pulled off this trick with about 500 coins, and you like it or not users/investors had enough from scammers.

Deliver first with your great team or if your Digital Gold Ltd doesn't have the money to fund the development then find a job, even it must be very tempting for you to get easy money in this market.

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:34:33 PM

Richie,

I can confirm that coins could not be removed from your site from the date of the first announcement. It may naive of me to ask not knowing the inner workings but can withdrawals be enabled without relisting the coin?
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:19:47 AM

Lots to look forward to with the new Devs.
Brand new wallets for both MAC & PC along with a re-branding of the XXXCoin to surpass all expectations and bring confidence back to this community
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:26:47 AM

Lots to look forward to with the new Devs.
Brand new wallets for both MAC & PC along with a re-branding of the XXXCoin to surpass all expectations and bring confidence back to this community

Hi Iceplayer,

We already brought this coin back from the dead, we don't need to bring confidence back to the community as the work we have done up to this point is more than has been done here for moths.
We will not be re-branding XxXCoin.
Also we are waiting to see how things pan out with Bittrext before we move forward with any further work on XXX.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 08:45:41 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 10:26:04 PM by tittiecoin

Hello community,

I've had a number of messages from individuals who had coins in their wallets but now have a 0 balances despite being on the correct chain.

If you have this problem this will fix it:
1. Please make sure fully synced
3. Go to help/Debug window/console
4. Then enter this "repairwallet" without the ""
5. Hit enter

Ta Daaaaaaaaa, your coins are back!

Regards

Ricky

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:24:14 PM

Hello community,

I've had a number of messages from individuals who had coins in their wallets but now have a 0 balances despite being on the correct chain.

4. Then enter this "xxxcoind repairwallet" without the ""
5. Hit enter

Regards

Ricky

tried didn't work
method not found (code-32601)
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:25:43 PM

Hello community,

4. Then enter this "repairwallet" without the ""
5. Hit enter

Regards

Ricky

tried didn't work
method not found (code-32601)

Apologies I've got Linux on the brain>>>>> repairwallet <<<<<< that will do it Cheesy

take_off

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:10:00 AM

only getting 1 connection on network
what are other people getting?
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

Waooo....! Very Sexy coins... Smiley

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:20:10 PM by VanityWallets2015

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:42:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:19:44 PM by VanityWallets2015

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:05:51 AM

I don't plan on going AWOL, I was very disappointed by the manner in which I was addressed here after doing the work to get XxXcoin back online. especially since none of the community stepped in to back me up. I don't think people understand how much time and money goes into this!

In the first instance I did not ask for Coins, people categorically told me that if I give them a working wallet we will be rewarded. My point of mentioning that is because honest developers like us get exploited,  Banksycoin did the same thing!! Once we gave them a working wallet, faucet, mining pool and games we got nothing for it, the community went silent just like the XxXcoin community went silent after we gave them a working wallet.

The altcoin community have become greedy, and many developers fail because the community think they can dish out rules and orders simply because they hold coins. This does not work anymore, especially with a second Dev team that has no stake in a coin.

As much as we want to make this work we will not be bullied or allow anyone to dish out demands unless we are being incentivized and rewarded to do so. We are now the Dev team for XxXcoin since bringing the coin back online and will work at our pace given that we are not sponsored by the community. The fact that some of you want to start jumping around now that the coin is back online is ridiculous and if you think we are just going to hand it over now that we have put in over 100 hours into fixing it then you have one more guess since that is not going to happen.

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:27:01 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:19:15 PM by VanityWallets2015

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:08:00 PM

Good News! By the way XXXCoin shows 8 network connections now, a big improvement since the wallet upgrade which shows that there is interest in XXX. Much better.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:13:15 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 01:23:47 PM by tittiecoin

That message was not directed solely to your response, apologies I should have put more effort into wording it, I suppose I'm a bit frustrated. I am not on welfare, when I said I dont work I meant I work for myself. I am trying to run a business, new start-ups are a financial drain for the first two to three years.

I am not anonymous, my details are open to anyone that wants to do any background checks. It's very frustrating when one is trying to do things the right way and people think they have the right to come in and flaunt their ignorance with claims of scams.
https://linkedin.com/in/rickyheuwel  
https://www.facebook.com/yourdigitalgold
https://twitter.com/digitalgolduk
http://digitalgold.co - Still in development

I apologize if I'm being hot headed,
The source code was published to GitHub on the same day we made the update public, it includes with all the work we have done to date.
Everything we do is open and transparent. We used the same GitHub that is held on file within Cryptsy, proof of that can be found here.

Wallet and bootstrap
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases

XxX Source code.
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin

On the point of Bittrex we asked them to transfer the coins to us to redistribute to the community on the bases that we heard nothing back form them since February. The idea that Bittrex would not re-list XxXcoin and also keep the coins for themselves just did and does not sit right with me and should send alarm bells through the whole community since they stand to lose when and if Bittrex decides to sell those coins.

I want XxXcoin to do well, but I am going to need a hell of a lot more community support moving forward, and I need you guys to tackle the morons who come in here to try and discredit me!!! I do not have the time to type out these long replys every time, you might say ignore it but that is not the best solution. We MUST stand against them as a community!!!

Best regards

Ricky
Team XxXcoin - Team Tittiecoin

take_off

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

Can you post xxxcoin wallet address for donations again
ill give new wallet a test run  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: