Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25571 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:33:56 PM

Can you post xxxcoin wallet address for donations again
ill give new wallet a test run  Smiley

Thank you take off!
The team will be very happy Smiley
You can see our Dev team here:
http://tittiecoin.com/about/

This is the theme song for our development team Smiley we listen this this to keep us motivated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3-ITPJVPg&feature=youtu.be

Development Fund and donations

XTguRDbsiaArCVHETQjDb8VD9mtseeBuKM

Cryptsy trade Key
1e306553681c71c0afa5300bfde05b265e1cc931

Lets make this work!!!

Regards
Ricky
Team XxXCoin - team Tittiecoin

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:09:58 PM

Not to harp on the Bittrex issue but I had a large amount of coins there so it matters to me.

They could just enable withdrawals correct? If they don't want to re-list the coin can we ask for that?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:18:43 PM

Not to harp on the Bittrex issue but I had a large amount of coins there so it matters to me.

They could just enable withdrawals correct? If they don't want to re-list the coin can we ask for that?

I did as and they refused to send them to me, I hope they re-list so we can get all coins out of there. The problem is that so many people are not watching this thread and will never know that the coins are being sent back if they do decide to do the right thing. Meaning that they will still hold a large amount of XxXcoin and that makes me feel a uneasy. I am not happy for Bittrex to simply hold those coins on the basis that they will be sold and the fact that there were valid reasons surrounding the communities inability to withdraw, we should have the unclaimed coins returned to the community. I can set up a read only address that can be monitored.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:51:38 PM

i send nice donation
hope it helps

sex + internet +crypto
should be a good future
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:26:22 PM

i send nice donation
hope it helps

sex + internet +crypto
should be a good future

We received your donations! Thank you very much!

I told the team about were we are right now and they are very happy that things are moving along.

At presend we are currently holding 200K XXXcoin in total.

Thanks again!

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:07:46 PM

I did as and they refused to send them to me, I hope they re-list so we can get all coins out of there. The problem is that so many people are not watching this thread and will never know that the coins are being sent back if they do decide to do the right thing. Meaning that they will still hold a large amount of XxXcoin and that makes me feel a uneasy. I am not happy for Bittrex to simply hold those coins on the basis that they will be sold and the fact that there were valid reasons surrounding the communities inability to withdraw, we should have the unclaimed coins returned to the community. I can set up a read only address that can be monitored.

Is the old wallet still valid?  I restarted it and matched the blockexplorer last night.  If sending from the old wallet is still viable we can reopen the wallet for a time period for users to withdraw their funds.  I will repeat, we will not send our users funds somewhere else - that is not an option.

thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:17:27 PM

Is the old wallet still valid?  I restarted it and matched the blockexplorer last night.  If sending from the old wallet is still viable we can reopen the wallet for a time period for users to withdraw their funds.  I will repeat, we will not send our users funds somewhere else - that is not an option.

thanks,
richie

Hi Richie,

As long as you are on the correct chain you should fine, I recommend sending a test transaction to be sure.

I will be sure to spread the word rapidly regarding the withdraw of XxXcoin from Bittrex. How long will the withdraw window be for?

regards

Ricky

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

thanks,
richie

That would be great. Thanks Richie.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:14:37 AM

Link to promotional resources please? Logo's, banners, promotional copy etc?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:18:45 AM

Link to promotional resources please? Logo's, banners, promotional copy etc?

These are not ready as of yet.

As soon as we get XxXcoin back on Bittrex for our community to withdrawal their XXX we will commence work.

Regards

Ricky
Team XxXcoin - Team TittieCoin

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:01:23 AM

We've updated the wallet and ready to reopen but need a working block explorer to make sure we are synced properly.  Can someone please give the block explorer a kick?  It looks like its 6+ hours behind.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:30:54 AM

We've updated the wallet and ready to reopen but need a working block explorer to make sure we are synced properly.  Can someone please give the block explorer a kick?  It looks like its 6+ hours behind.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Great news that XXX is coming back to Bittrex! Well done to all involved.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:53:39 AM

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi Richiela,

I've got the BlockExplorer is ready for you!

Thanks for taking the time to get this done.

Regards

Ricky

take_off

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:45:37 PM

Are you guys looking at getting xxxcoin.com address
looks like wankcoin holds it right now
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:00:58 PM

In this case, it will be hard to get it. The company behind WKC is a well known adult company with huge funds.

take_off

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

In this case, it will be hard to get it. The company behind WKC is a well known adult company with huge funds.

thanks for quick response
im guessing your just going to use old address
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:30:30 PM

Not sure if we get/have access to it. Ricky knows that better. But it won't be a problem to start with a new domain.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:39:42 PM

Not sure if we get/have access to it. Ricky knows that better. But it won't be a problem to start with a new domain.

This is something I am actively working on.

rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:44:49 PM

This domain is unclaimed and it's very close to xxxcoin.com

xxxcoin.is

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:00:12 PM

This domain is unclaimed and it's very close to xxxcoin.com

xxxcoin.is

I have already secured a domain, I was referring to trying to get xxxcoin.com.

This i the new domain for the time being xxxcoin.co

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: