Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25571 times)
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:23:37 PM

any new updates of news of anykind
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:35:56 PM

Would you please also take care of DarkshibeCoin?

Not synchronized... Cry

DarkShibe Explorer - Chainz https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dsb/
DSB/BTC - Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DSB_BTC

BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133
GitHub https://github.com/DarkShibe/DarkShibe

Send me a direct message with the details of Dev's and who is in charge of the cloin please.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

I will have a Mac wallet out for XxXcoin by the end of this weekend.

Apologies for the silence, Easter and cleaning up a backlog of other business that needed to be taken care of.

We are back on the Bull ready to ride!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:35:54 PM

Apologies for the silence, Easter and cleaning up a backlog of other business that needed to be taken care of.

Tittiecoin! Nice to see you here Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:18:34 PM

Tittiecoin! Nice to see you here Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Hey Devvie Smiley

Thanks, good to see you here to!

We will be updating the thread soon with future plans so keep checking back.

Team Tittiecoin - Team XxXCoin

devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

Will do - minting like crazy now after opening this wallet after such a long time Wink

How are your promotional plans for this one? I was supposed to promote them, once, but communications with the old team were, well, flaky? Smiley

Glad to see a team from whom I know they stick, no matter what!

♥ Devvie
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:59:49 AM

Will do - minting like crazy now after opening this wallet after such a long time Wink

How are your promotional plans for this one? I was supposed to promote them, once, but communications with the old team were, well, flaky? Smiley

Glad to see a team from whom I know they stick, no matter what!

♥ Devvie

Thanks man, than means a lot!

Please make sure you have downloaded the correct wallet and are on the correct chain.

Also please avoid moving any coins until you are 100% certain that you are on the correct chain.

Regdards

Team TTC  -  Team XXX

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:56:18 AM

is it the correct source because while compiling daemon im getting below error

github= https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin

error:
Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~/xxxcoin/src $ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option \u2018-msse2\u2019
makefile.unix:159: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1
pi@raspberrypi ~/xxxcoin/src $

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:27:38 PM

error:
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp

Hi Community,

We are still waiting for Da Source to update the xxx explorer "currently" on the wrong chain" as a result we find ourselves with a delay in progress. As soon as the daemon is updated we will be able to release the Mac update.

Also, in order to move past the above error create a file called "obj" in src and then recompile... I have installed this daemon 5 times and it compiles fine every time.

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:46:10 PM

error:
Code:

Also, in order to move past the above error create a file called "obj" in src and then recompile... I have installed this daemon 5 times and it compiles fine every time.

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

obj directory is already in the src; i tried to create a separate file obj in src but still same error. it seems that compiler wont able to create alert.o or any file in obj directory. any advise
sorry for the lack of my knowledge of linux

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:59:42 PM

error:
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

obj directory is already in the src; i tried to create a separate file obj in src but still same error. it seems that compiler wont able to create alert.o or any file in obj directory. any advise

Make sure the permissions for obj are set to drwxr-xr-x to do this run this without the quotes "sudo chmod 777 xxxcoin/src/obj"

Also make sure you have the correct path specified to your obj folder

I would recommend running this to build, again without the quotes  "make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1"

Let me know how that goes.

If you still have issues then you are probably missing some dependencies, I will send you a couple of links to help you along if you still get stuck after this.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:25:44 PM

error:
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

Make sure the permissions for obj are set to drwxr-xr-x to do this run this without the quotes "sudo chmod 777 xxxcoin/src/obj"

I would recommend running this to build, again without the quotes  "make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1"

If you still have issues then you are probably missing some dependencies, I will send you a couple of links to help you along if you still get stuck after this.

yes i guess i need those links pls bcoz its same error like before. when i created empty alert.o in obj folder it passed and stuck to the next file version.o
permissions were already set to 0777.
FYI im currently having 15 daemons on various Rpi but never came across this prob

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:04:48 AM

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

yes i guess i need those links pls bcoz its same error like before. when i created empty alert.o in obj folder it passed and stuck to the next file version.o
FYI im currently having 15 daemons on various Rpi but never came across this prob

It happens Smiley

Install this "aptitude install  miniupnpc libminiupnpc-dev"

And try the build again... XXX is built on some outdated versions.

Let me know how that goes and we take it from there.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:34:14 AM

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

It happens Smiley

chief u r gr8 but it seems its not working on my system i have ro move on. thanks for your help

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

It happens Smiley

remove -msse2 from makefile.unix line 96 and compiling will start, i dont know how and what is the purpose of it but someone pointed it out and fixed few pending issues for me.

sharing it might it will help someone else

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:34:57 PM

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

It happens Smiley

remove -msse2 from makefile.unix line 96 and compiling will start, i dont know how and what is the purpose of it but someone pointed it out and fixed few pending issues for me.

sharing it might it will help someone else

Ah great, you're a legend!

Happy that you are now up and running!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:37:50 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm very happy to announce that the Mac wallet for XXXCoin is now ready to download.
We've been a bit quiet but that does not mean we have not been busy.
Please go to page 1 of this thread to download the mac wallet from there.
We will be adding the mac wallet to GitHub soon for those who prefer to download from there.
The BlockExplorer has been down for a few days since Shazy updated the daemon but I have sent him an email-
so I am sure he will get it going soon.

We have more on the way soon so please hang in there!

Regards

TEAM XXX - Team TTC

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 09:02:15 PM

Any feedback on the new Mac wallet for XXX?

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:56:32 AM

sorry, I dont have a MAC but its great to see there is development :-)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:34:18 AM

Block explorer don't open

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: