Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25563 times)
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:15:44 AM

in https://www.blockexperts.com/xxx

we are at block: 687978

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:30:03 AM

I have a daemon running, Steak Cloud has 2 daemons running, BlockExperts has a daemon running and the new exchange coinexchange.io has a daemon running. I cant understand why people are having trouble?

Are you guys following the instructions?

Before you get started please check that you are on the correct chain, you can check here https://www.blockexperts.com/xxx
If you are on the wrong blockchain, you will need to do the following:

Go to "Appdata" then open xxxcoin. (To find your Appdata folder - Press the Windows key and R, then type in Appdata and hit Enter.

You will see a folder called "Roaming" - Once in "Roaming" you will see the folder xxxcoin

On Mac, the path should be "~/Library/App Support/xxxecoin

Now you need to delete everything within the xxxcoin folder but NOT the wallet.dat (DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat.
    Now you need to unzip the bootstrap file into the xxxcoin folder. Download the Bootstrap here https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/tag/V2.1

Once you have everything in place start the wallet by double clicking on xxxcoin-qt.exe.

Let it sync ( You will not see the wallet until it is done syncing)
Once you launch the qt it will not show the wallet until the bootstrap has furnished building the blockchain.

This process will take 2 to 4hrs before the actual wallet loads so give it time.

Team XXX

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
lyno

Activity: 150
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:04:09 PM

Can't  get wallet to sync, xxxcoin-qt-2.1 and bootstrap-xxxcoin-550683.

With completely new install (deleted database and wallet), syncing stops around block 9000.

Maybe that's because i only have one connection?

addnode=5.250.177.24
addnode=117.6.130.233
addnode=178.62.102.181
addnode=144.76.71.141:37260
addnode=82.176.15.155:55936
addnode=70.75.222.15:52504

Thanks for the nodes. Still get only 2 connections but wallet started to sync. Very very slowly however, less than 1k blocks per hour.

wallet is stuck...

current number of blocks: 579650
est.total blocks: 550151
last block time: nov 16 20:48:46 2015

Just wait for an hour or so and check again. How many connections do you have?

Take the red pill

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:48:26 PM

I have a daemon running, Steak Cloud has 2 daemons running, BlockExperts has a daemon running and the new exchange coinexchange.io has a daemon running. I cant understand why people are having trouble?

Before you get started please check that you are on the correct chain, you can check here https://www.blockexperts.com/xxx

Go to "Appdata" then open xxxcoin. (To find your Appdata folder - Press the Windows key and R, then type in Appdata and hit Enter.

You will see a folder called "Roaming" - Once in "Roaming" you will see the folder xxxcoin

Now you need to delete everything within the xxxcoin folder but NOT the wallet.dat (DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat.
    Now you need to unzip the bootstrap file into the xxxcoin folder. Download the Bootstrap here https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/tag/V2.1

Once you have everything in place start the wallet by double clicking on xxxcoin-qt.exe.

Once you launch the qt it will not show the wallet until the bootstrap has furnished building the blockchain.

This process will take 2 to 4hrs before the actual wallet loads so give it time.

Team XXX

thx tittiecoin ... blocks started to move.. I had wrong rpcport in my config file... 

anyway I still have to cach up 142days  Undecided

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:51:37 PM

Hi All,

We have an update in the pipeline that we wanted to release first before letting the community know but now that it's out we might as well post links here instead of just the link to the site we will be updating over the next few days.

XxXCoin will be the main in-game currency for an exciting new venture by Joy-Toylet called Triple X Tycoon, sort of like the sims but an adult version.

Link to The Joy-Toilet website
http://joy-toilet.com/

Link to Tripple X Tycoon  (Sims style Adult gaming)
http://en.joy-toilet.com/xxx/

Exchange
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XXX/BTC

BlockExplorer:
https://www.blockexperts.com/xxx

I will update this comment regularly over the next few days and kindly request that everyone please NOT QUOTE this comment, as the potential for scammers to modify links in quoted comments are very high.

Regards

Team XxXCoin

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:12:37 AM

XxX Indonesia ANN  Cool

Bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444823

Bitcoingarden
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=7704

My XxX Address  Wink
XVz5kxe2LdKfJmBovHySW5npD65cDBFQLR

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Take the red pill

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:45:38 AM

One question:
Is stakecloud.com paying in XXXcoin. I'm mining for second day and no coins?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

One question:

Steak Cloud are waiting for the Verge and Anti bloackchains to update due to mandatory wallet updates that needed to be applied.

You should be paid today today or tomorrow.

Take the red pill

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

One question:

Steak Cloud are waiting for the Verge and Anti bloackchains to update due to mandatory wallet updates that needed to be applied.

You should be paid today today or tomorrow.

thank you for answering
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:06:59 PM

Team XXX

Thanks for supplying the instructions, however, for the life of me I cannot figure out why I can't connect on my MAC :-(

Can't find the the path that should be "~/Library/App Support/xxxecoin

I have deleted everything related to XXX except the .dat file
Downloaded new wallet & bootstrap & put them into a file folder with the .dat file
Click on the .exe file & the XXX logo appears, after some time the wallet appears & says it is trying to sync to network, the arrows spinning on the bottom right corner, but in red it reads out of sync.
I've had the wallet going for over a day now with no change & I'm not sure what to do.

I opened the debug window & tells me I am using v2.1.0.0 Using OpenSSL 1.0.1 5 Jun 2014
Current Blocks 406941
Estimated Blocks 700720
Last Block Time Wed Aug 26 2015

Can someone give me some guidance? :-)

Iceplayer

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:31:20 AM

Team XXX

Thanks for supplying the instructions, however, for the life of me I cannot figure out why I can't connect on my MAC :-(

Can't find the the path that should be "~/Library/App Support/xxxecoin

I have deleted everything related to XXX except the .dat file
Downloaded new wallet & bootstrap & put them into a file folder with the .dat file
Click on the .exe file & the XXX logo appears, after some time the wallet appears & says it is trying to sync to network, the arrows spinning on the bottom right corner, but in red it reads out of sync.
I've had the wallet going for over a day now with no change & I'm not sure what to do.

I opened the debug window & tells me I am using v2.1.0.0 Using OpenSSL 1.0.1 5 Jun 2014
Current Blocks 406941
Estimated Blocks 700720
Last Block Time Wed Aug 26 2015

Can someone give me some guidance? :-)

Is anyone else running a MAC wallet that can help??
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:05:28 PM

Hi All

Great this coin is still going, needs to be on more than one exchange though.

Any news Tittiecoin team?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
happpyier

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:07:49 PM

Yeah what can we do about that? any suggestions?
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:52:13 PM

No idea, price is good on coinmarket, xxx was on cryptsy, im not sure if it was on bittrex.
Maybe try and get BTER, Bittrex, Yobit and C-cex to list it?

XXXCoin is the only viable commercial alternative to Titcoin - it would be advisable to get some sort of team together to look into developing XXXCoin with genuine adult content and adult partners. Just a suggestion. E.g. crowdfund some proper adult industry investors?

Hopefully the tittiecoin team connect with us to get this one moving on, tittiecoin is sitting at 1 sat because its high coin count, XXX is currently between 1950 and 550 at coinmarket, i think if we were on bittrex we could easily achieve 3,000 - 4,000 sats each, maybe more.

If we can get maybe 20 - 25 adult industry people to invest we should be able to get XXX listed on exchanges and take it forwards.

Yobit only costs 0.1 BTC i think, depending on the list price I would be prepared to contribute.

What about Cryptopia - how much to get listed on there?

I am happy to develop a website for XXXcoin if the tittiecoin team redirect the URL to my webhost.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
happpyier

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:51:07 AM

Let me know what you want to do with the website because I can help out. I excel in JavaScript and Beyond  Shocked
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:32:10 AM

No idea, price is good on coinmarket, xxx was on cryptsy, im not sure if it was on bittrex.

XXXCoin is the only viable commercial alternative to Titcoin - it would be advisable to get some sort of team together to look into developing XXXCoin with genuine adult content and adult partners. Just a suggestion. E.g. crowdfund some proper adult industry investors?

Hopefully the tittiecoin team connect with us to get this one moving on, tittiecoin is sitting at 1 sat because its high coin count, XXX is currently between 1950 and 550 at coinmarket, i think if we were on bittrex we could easily achieve 3,000 - 4,000 sats each, maybe more.

If we can get maybe 20 - 25 adult industry people to invest we should be able to get XXX listed on exchanges and take it forwards.

Yobit only costs 0.1 BTC i think, depending on the list price I would be prepared to contribute.

I am happy to develop a website for XXXcoin if the tittiecoin team redirect the URL to my webhost.

Good idea.. Maybe we should list it to Novaexchange to...  https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:00:05 AM

Good idea.. Maybe we should list it to Novaexchange to...  https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Is anyone a member of Novaexchange, can you put in a request to add the coin please so we can get some votes on it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Simple858

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:13:33 AM

Is anyone a member of Novaexchange, can you put in a request to add the coin please so we can get some votes on it.

I can, but please help filling out the form:

Fill this form to add your coin to the list so others can vote your coin.

Name
   The full name of the coin.

Short
   Short acronym for the coin, ex BTC, LTC or ESP.

Algo
   Algorithm used to mine the coin ex, PoW/Scrypt, PoW/Sha256, Hybrid or pure PoS

Coin supply
   Coins already mined, and available for trade at listing

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height
   How many blocks has been mined

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread
   Bitcointalk, cryptocointalk etc...

Website
   Your coins website

Source code
   Link to public available source code on github or bitbucket

Link to wallet
   Link to where to download ready to use wallets for Windows, Mac or Linux

Simple858

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

I can, but please help filling out the form:

Fill this form to add your coin to the list so others can vote your coin.

Name
   The full name of the coin.

Short
   Short acronym for the coin, ex BTC, LTC or ESP.

Algo
   Algorithm used to mine the coin ex, PoW/Scrypt, PoW/Sha256, Hybrid or pure PoS

Coin supply
   Coins already mined, and available for trade at listing

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height
   How many blocks has been mined

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread
   Bitcointalk, cryptocointalk etc...

Website
   Your coins website

Source code
   Link to public available source code on github or bitbucket

Link to wallet
   Link to where to download ready to use wallets for Windows, Mac or Linux

And another thing:

I have to pay for listing!?

Pay listing with  0.012 BTC or 0.20 BTC (This option will bypass voting and get direct listing).

I'm willing to pay if I get some XXX for paying for listing!? I had some on cryptsy (long time ago in a far far galaxy) but I lost all (almost 100k)
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:41:07 PM

And another thing:

I have to pay for listing!?

Pay listing with  0.012 BTC or 0.20 BTC (This option will bypass voting and get direct listing).

I'm willing to pay if I get some XXX for paying for listing!? I had some on cryptsy (long time ago in a far far galaxy) but I lost all (almost 100k)

How long will the coin be listed for, I think Yobit is 0.1 BTC

I have offered to help coinexchange.io add more XXX to their exchange but they declined just now, their trade price is between 550 and 1950 sats.

I've emailed Tittlecoin Dev to get back to me about us "taking over" the coin, I am keen to get a new website up and contact adult industry investors to help us get XXX across all main exchanges, it should only need around 1 - 2 BTC so if we can get 10 businesses to give us $1,000 that would be sufficient, but we need a long term working group for that.

Happy to take the lead of the project, can we start to establish a working group plus members, if we can get 100+ people all to contribute 0.01 BTC then I think we can start to look seriously at this thing moving forwards, if I can get some packages together with some adult industry people, maybe we can get some benefits for members somehow.

Independent Foundation

I will happily pay 0.02 BTC and become a member of the XXX foundation.
Let's get another 11 people to establish a foundation.

Members

Let's get around 100+ members all to donate 0.01 BTC and become XXX members (voting rights) plus future benefits *

* It is likely that once XXX is supported by all major exchanges XXX donations to each member would ensure that the 0.01 BTC should be easily earned back.

What do you think??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀