Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25563 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:55:57 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 08:04:33 PM by tittiecoin

Hello XXX Community,

I've spend the last week doing some housekeeping on the XXX servers where the two master nodes are hosted. Both severs are fully synced one has a wallet that is now at full staking maturity and has a steady moving blockchain with regular blocks updating on cryptoID, the other has no coins staking and acts as an additional node to support the network. There is also a fully synced Windows wallet running 24/7 and I am happy to report that a new bootstrap is in the process of uploading to GitHub as I type this post now live and can be accessed on GitHub by clicking here > https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/tag/V2.1

VanityWallets2015 has consented to the updated branding being used and I would like to extend a special thank you for that.

Steak Cloud is now back online and XXX can be mined over any algo meaning that miners are able to mine proof of stake and get the price of XXX up on the exchanges at the same time... Pretty neat! Check it out here > http://pool.steakcloud.com/getting_started

I have updated the OP with all the recent changes/links to exchanges, block explorer, support contact and updated info. The road map will be posted to the OP within the next few hours or tomorrow at the latest.

At this stage I am calling on the community or any new potential community members/investors to help in any way possible to keep development moving, there is no minimum or maximum investment, buy support on exchanges would also be a good way to support the development effort as any coin is only as strong as it's community. This will help to keep cryptoID Blockexplorer online once the hosting period has ended.

Thank you to those who have stuck with XXX through the rough times after the initial takeover, a special thank you to community members Happpyier, Iceplayer, Take the red pill and Simple858 for your continued support.

Regards,

TittieCoin Developers
Naughty But Classy

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:49:44 PM

Great to see you are still on board helping XXX get back on it's feet again!! Hoping 2017 bring great things for XXX!

Hello XXX Community,

I've spend the last week doing some housekeeping on the XXX servers where the two master nodes are hosted. Both severs are fully synced one has a wallet that is now at full staking maturity and has a steady moving blockchain with regular blocks updating on cryptoID, the other has no coins staking and acts as an additional node to support the network. There is also a fully synced Windows wallet running 24/7 and I am happy to report that a new bootstrap is in the process of uploading to GitHub as I type this post now live and can be accessed on GitHub by clicking here > https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/tag/V2.1

VanityWallets2015 has consented to the updated branding being used and I would like to extend a special thank you for that.

Steak Cloud is now back online and XXX can be mined over any algo meaning that miners are able to mine proof of stake and get the price of XXX up on the exchanges at the same time... Pretty neat! Check it out here > http://pool.steakcloud.com/getting_started

I have updated the OP with all the recent changes/links to exchanges, block explorer, support contact and updated info. The road map will be posted to the OP within the next few hours or tomorrow at the latest.

At this stage I am calling on the community or any new potential community members/investors to help in any way possible to keep development moving, there is no minimum or maximum investment, buy support on exchanges would also be a good way to support the development effort as any coin is only as strong as it's community. This will help to keep cryptoID Blockexplorer online once the hosting period has ended.

Thank you to those who have stuck with XXX through the rough times after the initial takeover, a special thank you to community members Happpyier, Iceplayer, Take the red pill and Simple858 for your continued support.

Regards,

TittieCoin Developers
Naughty But Classy
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

Hello XXX Community,

Regards,

TittieCoin Developers
Naughty But Classy

Glad that we can help. And be sure we will continue supporting you in 2017
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

This week we will be releasing the XXXCoin roadmap, there is so much in store and we have it all coming together next month!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

This week we will be releasing the XXXCoin roadmap, there is so much in store and we have it all coming together next month!

Any news sir?!
jesper83

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Any news?
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

POS only is the dumbest thing you can do, the sole reason for bringing in a community is for the POW.

Do some research next time you release a pos*piece of shit.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

POS only is the dumbest thing you can do, the sole reason for bringing in a community is for the POW.

Do some research next time you release a pos*piece of shit.

POS is in fact smarter than POW, I would not expect you to know that since you've shown your ignorance in your Bitcoin Talk history.

Also you might want to look at steakcloud.com they offer POS mining and once everything is ready, xXx will be mineable on Steak Cloud again.

Thank you for stopping by and showing your interest by taking the time to actually putting your thoughts down here.

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
jesper83

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:09:36 AM

It looks like the coin is really dead.... Huh
VRP MONEY

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

It looks like the coin is really dead.... Huh

It looks like it... are there even any nodes for this coin?
Iceplayer

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

Looking forward seeing what you have in store!!!  Grin Grin Grin
jesper83

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

Can't create any transaction..... Anyone else having this issue?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

We have a release scheduled for June

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

We have a release scheduled for June

OK, but what will you do with them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1880498.0
UGC

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

Will this market stay online https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XXX/BTC  after june updates?
jesper83

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

What is going to happen with this coin? Some small messages from the dev's of Tittie... but that's it....
Can someone tell me/us more?
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:30:30 AM

What is going to happen with this coin? Some small messages from the dev's of Tittie... but that's it....
This abandoned project, friend, they do not simply abandon because it turns out that people have had no interest or they have failed to fool anyone, there are several projects announced and Dev simply disappear.
That sad. Undecided
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

This abandoned project, friend, they do not simply abandon because it turns out that people have had no interest or they have failed to fool anyone, there are several projects announced and Dev simply disappear.
That sad. Undecided

Nope not at all, we are busy... We have no community support, but we are busy.

UGC

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:06:42 PM

That sad. Undecided

you still have some people holding XXX, so you're not alone.
Iceplayer

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

That sad. Undecided

There is support, and those who are still interested in seeing this coin make a breakthrough - what is needed from the devs by the community to see XXX make a comeback?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: