Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining  (Read 939 times)
upstreammin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:03:22 AM

Anyone found a stable cloud mining platform worth investing in??

thanks.

http://coincurrencynews.com/2015/03/07/get-your-dividend-now-900-satoshi/
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:39:58 AM

The problem with finding Secure, stable and profitable cloud mining service is... when you found one service who is ideal you will probably being scammed. I have seen many cloud mining companies: PBmining.com, Lunaminer.com, coinsoncloud.eu, cryptomine.io, hashie.co, bitcoinlabmining.com - to name a few. Which turned to be scam. I observe some who will be scam in the future...  I would not invest a penny in any cloud mining service anymore.
mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:16:42 AM

I made profit at cloudminr.io. Check my signature for referral link. I got profit in under 80 days. I have been mining for a while. Now I cloudmine and they are thes best I've come across. If your buying try using coupon code "bitcoinalien"
maku
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:28:41 AM

I made profit at cloudminr.io. Check my signature for referral link. I got profit in under 80 days. I have been mining for a while. Now I cloudmine and they are thes best I've come across. If your buying try using coupon code "bitcoinalien"
No, please do not advertise them. cloudminr.io is likely Ponzi scam that have yet to collapse, they are not mining anything really. Soon pyramid will fall you will lost your 'shares'.
MilesJohan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:38:43 AM

You could checkout Hashnet which is run by bitmain. I think that is a safe investment for cloudmining.

MileyJohanson
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:44:57 AM

How come you want to invest in cloud mining? I heard cloudmining is no longer profitable along with many of the mining companies actually being scams.
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:10:30 AM

Try CEX.IO it's pretty secure.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:54:49 AM

Didn't CEX.io close after the price dropped below 300 about couple of months back ?

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:22:37 AM

really? Smiley but they were the first to suspend their mining ''because'' of btc price weren't they?  honestly, as of today, i would not invest anywhere except bit-x or hashnest... i was recently burned by amhash scam and they were supposed to be legit... so not even talking about all these other ponzies and scams that are not worth even to look at.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:58:30 AM

even if some of them are secure and stable, they are not profitable, you won't reach roi
Nautica

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:05:59 AM

Have you figured out some scenario where participating in a cloud mining venture is more profitable than just buying the coin with your money? Think these things through. Why would you do this?
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:08:12 AM

How come you want to invest in cloud mining? I heard cloudmining is no longer profitable along with many of the mining companies actually being scams.

If you invest in a company that doesn't collapse or run with the money, you will profit but the question is to find such a company with enough certainty.
maku
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

If you invest in a company that doesn't collapse or run with the money, you will profit but the question is to find such a company with enough certainty.
THat is quite funny coming from person with Ponzi mining company advertising in his signature. Smiley ANyway I want to share with you guys list of probably legit cloudy mining companies: Cryptsy, cloudmining.sg, genesis-mining, Megamine.com, pow88.com,  KNCcloud  (but as hardware vendor, they broke their promise not to self mine with more than 5% of customers hashrate) and Hashnest. These companies seems legit so far. If you want feel free to check them out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: