Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED QUICK ANSWER]How much is a 400+ activity senior going for?  (Read 1499 times)
Berau (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:28:11 AM

Hey guys,

Just wondering how much is a 400+ senior member account going for currently, with an avatar?

Need a quick answer here, thanks guys.

(I'm not selling it, I'm purchasing.)
GoodMerchant

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:39:59 AM

Hey guys,

Just wondering how much is a 400+ senior member account going for currently, with an avatar?

its ranging from 0.4 - 0.6 i think.. Smiley
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:45:22 AM

Hey guys,

Lol you have been part of this forum all this time and you have never bothered to pay attention to prices, well between 0.4 - 0.5 for what you ask. I have one that is in a sig campaign without a avatar though and has negative that it should not that is why they allowed the account into the sig campaign i would accept 0.22 for it you can roi in 250 posts.
Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:47:36 AM

Hey guys,

Lol you have been part of this forum all this time and you have never bothered to pay attention to prices, well between 0.4 - 0.5 for what you ask. I have one that is in a sig campaign without a avatar though and has negative that it should not that is why they allowed the account into the sig campaign i would accept 0.22 for it you can roi in 250 posts.

Well... I have never seen anyone trying to sell that kind of account, that's why I'm asking.

Sorry but I'm not really interested in buying from you, thanks for the response though.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:49:21 AM

Hey guys,

EDIT: Only escrow deals safe for both and you could make sure from escrow that it was enrolled in a campaign before purchase if you was interested of course.
Senior accounts with negative trust will likely not sell for anywhere near that much. I have seen them go for as little as .1 to .15 and that was when the market was much healthier
Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:51:34 AM

Quickseller, any chance that you know one with a bitcoin related avatar would go for?
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:52:56 AM

Hey guys,

EDIT: Only escrow deals safe for both and you could make sure from escrow that it was enrolled in a campaign before purchase if you was interested of course.
Senior accounts with negative trust will likely not sell for anywhere near that much. I have seen them go for as little as .1 to .15 and that was when the market was much healthier

That was i starting price and it was just an offer and like i said it can roi in less than a month so in my eyes it is worth between 0.18- 0.22 all day. How long would it take to roi on a normal sr for 0.4, about 2 months.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:54:15 AM

Quickseller, any chance that you know one with a bitcoin related avatar would go for?
i answered your question via PM already. It would probably be a little bit more (10-20%) then the .4 to .6 or so depending on how close it is to a hero.
Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:06:25 AM

i answered your question via PM already. It would probably be a little bit more (10-20%) then the .4 to .6 or so depending on how close it is to a hero.

Around 40-60 off the 480 margin.

I know you PM'd me but you didn't say how much premium I was going to pay, just that it's going to be more expensive.
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:16:08 AM

I know you PM'd me but you didn't say how much premium I was going to pay, just that it's going to be more expensive.

Dont you like the account that im selling?
I think that is a good price my sr member for only 0.35...
Any way I hope u find your seller!
Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:19:13 AM

Dont you like the account that im selling?
I think that is a good price my sr member for only 0.35...
Any way I hope u find your seller!

1. It's not over 400 activity
2. It doesn't have an avatar
3. Thanks!
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:23:00 AM

i just dont know and wonder what is the benefit if we use an avatar?

Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:33:32 AM

Looks cool, and nothing else.

But the new forum is coming soon so it's not really worth anything.
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:34:08 AM

None!

Everyone could have avatars in the next update of bitcointalk.
There are no benefits with avatars.
Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:40:54 AM

None!

Pretty much what he said, but hopefully the new forum is coming up soon.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:43:46 AM

None!

That is not true. Having an avatar means that you have some level of prestige and avatars are somewhat coveted by people who have actual interest in the forum and in bitcoin. You are however correct that they do not allow you to earn any additional amounts in signature deals
rayhan

be your self

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:09:02 AM

None!

That is not true. Having an avatar means that you have some level of prestige and avatars are somewhat coveted by people who have actual interest in the forum and in bitcoin. You are however correct that they do not allow you to earn any additional amounts in signature deals
so how do we get to setting an avatar? or maybe only for certain members

Berau (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:10:08 AM

None!

Avatar is currently un-uploadable.

I think it closed around 2012 or 2013, idk about the exact year and date though.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:12:24 AM

None!

You had to have had an avatar as of prior to when the forum was hacked in late 2013 (the attacker was able to hack the forum via the avatar system).

As a result of the hack the changing of avatars (including the adding of one) is disabled, although you can PM theymos to have your avatar removed (but he will not add one)
rayhan

be your self

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:20:12 AM

You had to have had an avatar as of prior to when the forum was hacked in late 2013 (the attacker was able to hack the forum via the avatar system).

As a result of the hack the changing of avatars (including the adding of one) is disabled, although you can PM theymos to have your avatar removed (but he will not add one)
ahh i see.. i now understand why only a minority of members who have an avatar thanks for the explanation ..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: