Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining?  (Read 1659 times)
specgamer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:11:36 AM

Is cloud mining a good option to look into when you first getting into mining? Any reliable and safe cloud mining site you guys know?
Pls share. Thanks  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pokeyjones

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:45:29 AM

I have BitCloudOasis by Max Powers. This is an ideal way to get into mining. As you don't have to buy hardware, or maintain it, the potential for profit is very real. My cloud works with Altostratus, Inc, as well as Cumulon, Inc. And of course I run on the Nimbus platform with the latest CloudWerks software with the ponzi front and back ends by Barracuda Networks join venture with Mobius Glassworks.

The best way to get into this is by investing bicoin. It sounds backwards, but the hardware and hosting deals I have I pay with bitcoin to get the best deals. See, my uncle and cousin founded this whole thing and it really took off. They are from the NJ / NYC area and have "connections" that allow for very cheap wholesale acquisitions and distributions. Your 5k in btc makes you 50k in btc. Escrow of your money would be held, of course, by London Associates.

Thinking about it, I like you very much. You remind me of my brother that died many years ago. And, I'd feel bad if something were to happen... I don't want to get you into this. I think we should hold off. Sometimes your 5k really only turns into 40 or 45k. Of course sometimes it is 60k or more. But again, let's wait on this... I just think maybe the time isn't right. I gotta go.

pm me later if you need to talk about anything
finlon

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:54:20 AM

Is cloud mining a good option to look into when you first getting into mining? Any reliable and safe cloud mining site you guys know?
Pls share. Thanks  Wink

I would suggest trying out Hashnet and BIT-X for cloudmining. Both are decent reputed sites. By investing in the other sites its a big gamble. Even Terabox just went awol few days back.

n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:54:45 AM

no cloud mining its a bad option avoid

until you read a little bit more AVOID MINING buy btc now are cheap and keep it until they reach a good price and then sell

I own a mine, all are problems   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
finlon

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

no cloud mining its a bad option avoid

until you read a little bit more AVOID MINING buy btc now are cheap and keep it until they reach a good price and then sell

I own a mine, all are problems   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
]

Which sites did you invest in cloudmining ? Actually they are a decent option if you don't go about investing in scam sites like Terabox

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:02:54 AM

There have always been an issue with cloudmining, most of them are just a scam schemes of ponzi, dressed up as cloudmining, even a legit cloudmining having an issue currently it is AMhash, although it is your own money, id suggest not to put in anything into cloudmining and if you want to, do dilligent to search info before investing anything on a cloudmining sites

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:09:03 AM

been almost 3 months I'm with Cloudminr and everything is fine.

finlon

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:13:04 AM

been almost 3 months I'm with Cloudminr and everything is fine.

I am kind of anti-cloudminr too, but have you been able to get a positive ROI already ?
If yes, best thing to do is not invest again into it.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:41:00 AM

About 60%, soon 5,000 GH/s.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:49:18 AM

Pls share. Thanks  Wink

you can find more info about cloudmining there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387  Cheesy Wink  Grin

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:50:46 AM

About 60%, soon 5,000 GH/s.

So your "reinvesting" your incom meaning when it collapses your out 100% of your investment.

Now we all know why Ponzi operators love the cloudmining front option.  You make it so damned easy for them to take your money.  Not even withdrawing anything....
ToQcHista

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:52:53 AM

i advice you https://bit-x.com/

i now usu this website.

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:15:34 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 08:27:58 AM by P4ndoraBox7

Thx clownius,..but I know how to do my math.

I know already that most of the cloud mining company out there were pure scam...At least Cloudminr and Bitcoin Cloud Services didnt collapse yet.

and...I'm invested into crypto elsewhere too.

What if I told you I bought mostly when btc crashed at 165-180 and now that I sell at 280 USD...On the cloudminr contract I didnt achieve ROI, but in USD value, I did.

flyingplows

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:34:41 AM

I know already that most of the cloud mining company out there were pure scam...At least Cloudminr and Bitcoin Cloud Services didnt collapse yet.

What if I told you I bought mostly when btc crashed at 165-180 and now that I sell at 280 USD...On the cloudminr contract I didnt achieve ROI, but in USD value, I did.

sure, you can speculate and roi if you have trading experience, but specgamer wanted it to be more reliable and in cloudminr or bitcoin cloud services cases - the flags in puppets thread are real https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387
however after the crash of amhash i dont know whats real anymore Smiley

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:46:55 AM

Amhash
Hashie
Terabox
GAWMiners
CEX.IO mining
Etc...

Yeah, I know...Bitcoin investment into that world are a really big guess...I did my own research on cloudminr and followed Adrian since his first posts, and I choose to trust him...I may be right, I may be wrong, but at the moment they are among the ones that are staying.

We have to think about the ponzis website...Scam...

I can say that I prefer mining than trading, but home mining is not at the reach for everyone and the legits cloudmining company can be a rather good solution. However, even if the hype is gone, the bitcoin world is still unexploited and we have to let some time go learn some crypto experiences in general.

I've almost finish building my website and I'll bring something that I think is missing actually into crypto. Learning and Security.

Still....The best would be to mine at home ; your miner, your security. The main factor to take into consideration is the electricity cost.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:49:20 AM

If AMHash is telling the truth they got scammed.  You would think FC would be claiming loudly they were lying if this wasnt the case but hes not.  Read into that what you will

Not being a Ponzi is just the first hurdle.

It could still be a scam where the company later runs with the money and miners or just couldnt manage a piss up in a brewery and manages to go broke.

Cloud mining is a high risk space.

Personally im not a fan of cloud anything.  The cloud has a habit of evaporating and leaving everyone stuffed
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:51:27 AM

Yup I know.... What I dont understand from cloud mining companies that close shop without reasons....Is that when your cloudmining company became successful, there way more money to make in the long term than rather escape with only 20-50 thousands...Why 20-50k when you can reach 200-300K after 2-3 years.....Anyway.

flyingplows

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:13:38 AM

Yup I know.... What I dont understand from cloud mining companies that close shop without reasons....Is that when your cloudmining company became successful, there way more money to make in the long term than rather escape with only 20-50 thousands...Why 20-50k when you can reach 200-300K after 2-3 years.....Anyway.

well maybe because they are not mining just scamming  Grin and they never tell full truth, for example take a look at amhash excuses... they are laughable, i have no idea if anybody believes their made up shit story in china, but its... just... lol...  ,they should have thought of some more reasonable excuse, or at least the one that in theory could really happen  Grin now its even worse than a regular scammer, they just took our money and gave them to scammer as they try to "explain" what happened

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

How many more dollars would you have if you kept your coins instead of giving them to cloudminr?
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:48:11 PM

Sigh...Im done...I dont really owe anything to anyone toward my decisions into cruptocurrency in general when everything goes fine and better than expected.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: