Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A place on the Land Of Bitcoin faucet list - 300 - 400 unique visitors daily!  (Read 4281 times)
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:42:40 AM

How much do you think you would be looking for roughly so we can skip the small bids Tongue
It's starting to get to a good price now. I don't like to influence my auctions, so I just leave it up to the bidders.

Current leader is mindfulmojo with 0.03BTC
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:30:58 AM

How much do you think you would be looking for roughly so we can skip the small bids Tongue
It's starting to get to a good price now. I don't like to influence my auctions, so I just leave it up to the bidders.

Current leader is mindfulmojo with 0.03BTC
0.032 my bid.

powbit.com

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:45:50 AM

Lol 0.035 bid
This auction is rapidly gaining loads of interest.

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:57:44 PM

BTC0.04  Shocked
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

0.045 BTC bid

mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:49:31 AM

BTC0.046
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:52:21 AM

BTC0.046
0.05 bid

minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:00:00 AM

Thanks again for the bids.

Current leader is Bitcoin Explorer with 0.05BTC.
mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:47:40 PM

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:40:20 AM

0.053 bid.

BlackTradeCapital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:30:44 PM

Why don't you sell the website right away tough? That would make a whooole lot more money. I can definetly see this price triple or even quadruple if you could just sell the website rather then just the frame of our website on your website.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:34:04 PM

Why don't you sell the website right away tough? That would make a whooole lot more money. I can definetly see this price triple or even quadruple if you could just sell the website rather then just the frame of our website on your website.
your assumption of the price tripling is simply baseless. It takes just 5 minutes to setup a faucet so the price wont increase unless the domain is nice.

BlackTradeCapital

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

The thing that makes this website worth anything at all is that he is listed on land of bitcoin and already has a base of 300-400 visitors daily.

I would definetly put 0.25 if it was the website.
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:16:05 PM

The website used to be a Microwallet faucet that broke due to Microwallet going down hill. Since it broke I've put more of my time and attention into another website. I fail to see why a website which is essentially just a holding page would be worth any more than the traffic that goes to it, which is what I'm selling here.

If you want me to set you up a faucet or something once you have the website I'd be more than happy to do that as long as it was just a plain faucet script. I do not have the time to be creating a new code from scratch.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:06:45 PM

The website used to be a Microwallet faucet that broke due to Microwallet going down hill. Since it broke I've put more of my time and attention into another website. I fail to see why a website which is essentially just a holding page would be worth any more than the traffic that goes to it, which is what I'm selling here.

If you want me to set you up a faucet or something once you have the website I'd be more than happy to do that as long as it was just a plain faucet script. I do not have the time to be creating a new code from scratch.
youre right. i like the honesty in you. rather than pouncing on that opportunity youve justified the low price. i just need a redirect. When will the auction end??

BlackTradeCapital

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:11:32 PM

I am trying say that the 300-400 IS whats important here.

The problem is that , lets say I paid 0.1 and won the auction , and your website redirects to my website . This will help me get 300-400 free visitors right away and thats what I paid for , what about one day you cancel your redirect and decide to open the website again? How can I stop you from doing that? That is why I said you should sell the whole website rather then just redirecting it to buyers website.
minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

The problem is that , lets say I paid 0.1 and won the auction , and your website redirects to my website . This will help me get 300-400 free visitors right away and thats what I paid for , what about one day you cancel your redirect and decide to open the website again? How can I stop you from doing that? That is why I said you should sell the whole website rather then just redirecting it to buyers website.
I suppose you will have to trust me. I'm not going to ruin my two years of a positive rep for $30. I have done many successful trades on this forum as well as other sites, you can ask anyone on my trust page and I'm sure they'll back you up on this.

If you're that bothered then I will push you the domain over Namecheap, I doubt I will use it later on anyway.

youre right. i like the honesty in you. rather than pouncing on that opportunity youve justified the low price. i just need a redirect. When will the auction end??
Thanks man, the auction ends 3 days after the last bid. If no one else bids and you win, bidding will officially end on the 15th March at ~10:30AM GMT.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

I suppose you will have to trust me. I'm not going to ruin my two years of a positive rep for $30. I have done many successful trades on this forum as well as other sites, you can ask anyone on my trust page and I'm sure they'll back you up on this.

If you're that bothered then I will push you the domain over Namecheap, I doubt I will use it later on anyway.

Thanks man, the auction ends 3 days after the last bid. If no one else bids and you win, bidding will officially end on the 15th March at ~10:30AM GMT.
okay....since the domain is on namecheap can you push it to me if i win it? also, can we have an agreement of traffic estimates and longevity?

minifrij (OP)
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:54:35 PM

okay....since the domain is on namecheap can you push it to me if i win it? also, can we have an agreement of traffic estimates and longevity?
Pushing the domain is no problem. I can obviously not guarantee how long Land Of Bitcoin will last simply because I am not the admin, however as long as my faucet is listed on there I can guarantee at least 300 uniques a day. As said, if Land Of Bitcoin goes down or my faucet gets removed for whatever reason, I will refund you.

If anyone is interested, I can set up Google Analytics on the site and share it with you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: