March 08, 2015, 03:47:00 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 01:57:24 PM by ~CrockRoch~

ClOSED
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:11:02 AM

Why did you close your previous thread and start a new thread again?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
~CrockRoch~ (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:23:55 PM

Why did you close your previous thread and start a new thread again?
I didn't mod did and i dont know why Huh
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:29:26 PM

Why are you logging in through two accounts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124136 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=466221? Was your earlier account banned or you deleted it?

Also, your previous thread must be closed as you opened a duplicate thread I guess.

~CrockRoch~ (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:59:50 PM

@erikalui
Dude I reported my previous to previous thread to mod to close it as i am no longer using that account but instead of doing that mod closed my thread that i created with this account so i have left no options then to open this thread
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

Thank you , smooth trade
~CrockRoch~ (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:10:36 PM

Thank you , smooth trade
Your welcome
Completed 92 Recharges here till now
Thanks all Smiley
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:00:17 AM

This guy is a a scammer.! He told me that he is willing to give me the trick for 0.1! and as soon as I sent him the amount.. He tells me that he cannot give me the trick for that price..and wants more BTC. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

I have proof as well.. His phone no is 9958902137. and I have my full whatsapp conversation with him in screenshots.. If anyone wants to have a look I will send it to your email.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He is not even recharging for the amount that I gave him.

Lost 0.1 to this scammer Cry

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:02:35 AM

CrockRoch , if you agreed on that price , you have to deliver it else no one is using your service again and you will be tagged as scammer.
@vennali did he return your btc ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:05:22 AM

This guy is a a scammer.! He told me that he is willing to give me the trick for 0.1! and as soon as I sent him the amount.. He tells me that he cannot give me the trick for that price..and wants more BTC. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

I have proof as well.. His phone no is 9958902137. and I have my full whatsapp conversation with him in screenshots.. If anyone wants to have a look I will send it to your email.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He didn't even do my recharge but he refunded me the bitcoins I paid to him for the recharge, he couldn't do the recharge because the server was down(it many times is actually down andi believed him).
You shouldn't have sent him the 0.1BTC first.
Just call him and dox his number. Scammer shouldn't be left alone like this.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:05:59 AM

CrockRoch , if you agreed on that price , you have to deliver it else no one is using your service again and you will be tagged as scammer.
he didn't get the btc back. That's why he is saying that he lost his bitcoins Wink

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:08:48 AM

he didn't get the btc back. That's why he is saying that he lost his bitcoins Wink

Yeah He did not return my 0.1 BTC. He agreed for 0.1 at first but then he refused n says he wants more n cant give that trick for this amount anymore.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:18:21 AM

Yeah He did not return my 0.1 BTC. He agreed for 0.1 at first but then he refused n says he wants more n cant give that trick for this amount anymore.

can you post the SS
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

can you post the SS
I am waiting for his reply as of now. I will post it if he denies it or he doesnt give me what I paid for.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:41:00 AM

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He didn't even do my recharge but he refunded me the bitcoins I paid to him for the recharge, he couldn't do the recharge because the server was down(it many times is actually down andi believed him).

I had no other option rather trusting him for this matter. He had done a couple of recharges for me before so I sort of trusted him. Didnt know he would turn out to be like this.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:43:11 AM

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM.

I had no other option rather trusting him for this matter. He had done a couple of recharges for me before so I sort of trusted him. Didnt know he would turn out to be like this.
Its really Sad to see people running away with other people's money(and that too too little, the thieves nowadays have no class).

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:50:19 AM

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM.

Its really Sad to see people running away with other people's money(and that too too little, the thieves nowadays have no class).
It is good that he scammed for such small amount. Now we know what his intentions are and no one should now fall for it. Stay away from him.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:58:48 AM

Let's not jump to conclusions before hearing his side .
We not know for sure that he is not returning you btc.
Though it was/is unethical to deny a promised deal
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:06:06 AM

this is what he tells me!

http://postimg.org/image/68iv6n6gh/f3aa3834/

PS: I was doing my trade with him through my newbie account. He thought noone will believe me as the account was a newbie.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:11:07 AM

this is what he tells me!

http://postimg.org/image/68iv6n6gh/f3aa3834/

PS: I was doing my trade with him through my newbie account. He thought noone will believe me as the account was a newbie.
Can you tell me that where do you live and where do you think that he lives?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: