Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 3191 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:54:29 PM

I will NOT Refund him
i can only tell him full trick if he payed full amount in front of everyone here which he won't do Coz he is a real scammer Wink
btw this Scammer number is +919899647558
please don't trade with him ever
Left you a negative trust. Now you will appear red to the people who have set their trust depth to 3. Will remove once you pay vennali back.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER! DON'T USE HIS SERVICE

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:55:07 PM

9 Mar 11:26 pm - Recharge Guy: But ok
9 Mar 11:26 pm - Recharge Guy: 0.1

~CrockRoch~ here you said that you had a deal for 0.1BTC, now asking for more bitcoin is like scamming him.  Tell him the trick or just return the bitcoin. You are clearly scamming him(if you don't return the money).

Ethically he should tell me the whole trick. He has just given me "hints" for the amount I sent him. Which is useless.

~CrockRoch~ (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:56:56 PM

Look guys
This trick is not worth so low 0.1btc
Anyways I will never refund to this scammer
i never scammed anyone here...so i m closing this thread
now spamming on closed thread is your own responsibility
Whoever will need recharge will pm me
and forget the trick guys i will never sell him again..coz he is a scammer...he agread me he will pay remaining 0.2btc when i will send him half trick...i send him more then that but he didn't payed..he agreed he will pay me the next day...ask he why he didn't uploaded the full chat?? Huh...
anyways i m fedup with this guy...closing the thread now...i don't think u guys deserve recharges at 50% off
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:58:26 PM

Look guys
This trick is not worth so low 0.1btc
Anyways I will never refund to this scammer
i never scammed anyone here...so i m closing this thread
now spamming on closed thread is your own responsibility
Whoever will need recharge will pm me
and forget the trick guys i will never sell him again..coz he is a scammer...he agread me he will pay remaining 0.2btc when i will send him half trick...i send him more then that but he didn't payed..he agreed he will pay me the next day...ask he why he didn't uploaded the full chat?? Huh...
anyways i m fedup with this guy...closing the thread now...i don't think u guys deserve recharges at 50% off
And we don't thing you should be selling your ''SERVICE''.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:59:19 PM

Hi Friends
I have closed my old Account now i am selling recharges with this account and will only be Active with this account.
Now I have a very good offer for all my Indians friends Giving Mobile Recharges at 50% OFF..Yeah That's Right Wink

Details:
*Currently Offering Only 20rs Recharge for 10rs bitcoins or PerfectMoney
*for eg..If you Want 100rs Recharge i can do 5 recharges of 20rs each on your Number..and you have to pay me bitcoins worth 50rs OR PerfectMoney USD Worth 50rs.

It's As Simple As That....

Payment Method
Only Bitcoins

Note: Bitcoin To INR Rate According to Google

LIST OF SUPPORTED OPERATORS
Aircel
Airtel
IDEA
Vodafone
Reliance GSM
Reliance CDMA
MTNL
Loop Mobile
TATA DOCOMO
Tata Walky
Videocon
Uninor

No. of Recharges Done Till Now--92

Good pricing!
I want recharge worth of Rs.199 (vodafone unlimited internet pack) if you can do 1 time recharge for Rs.199 i'll do with you. Otherwise i've to recharge worth of Rs.200?
And i'll lose more money by this way.
See if i do recharge worth of Rs.100 (20+20+20+20+20) with you
i'll get only ~Rs.75.
But if i do recharge at somewhere else worth of Rs.100 i'll get ~Rs.86.
So, lose is ~Rs.11.
But due to half price, my gain is ~Rs.33. Grin
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:00:25 PM

Vennali, report this guy to the police. Report his number and the police will take action against this number(have earlier seem cases like this) and he would be in real trouble if you report him. These people need to be reported, once you report him, he will pay you the 0.1Btc back + he will have to bribe the police too. Would be fun. Just do it.

~CrockRoch~ (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:10:21 PM

Vennali, report this guy to the police. Report his number and the police will take action against this number(have earlier seem cases like this) and he would be in real trouble if you report him. These people need to be reported, once you report him, he will pay you the 0.1Btc back + he will have to bribe the police too. Would be fun. Just do it.
Lol yeah do it..lol...buying of recharge tricks is also illegal to police...i also has his number and will report it..would be fun
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:12:46 PM

Lol yeah do it..lol...buying of recharge tricks is also illegal to police...i also has his number and will report it..would be fun

What will u report u scumbag? I will post the screenshot here in 5 mins..so ppl can see for themselves n give u neg trust.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:17:11 PM

''buying of recharge tricks is also illegal to police''. That means you are selling an illegal trick? and you will report to police that you were selling an ILLEGAL trick to someone? You are soo dumb.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
~CrockRoch~ (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:23:58 PM

What will u report u scumbag? I will post the screenshots here in 5 mins..so ppl can see for themselves n give u neg trust.
u r scammer...m not ok...u scammed me for 0.2 btc..u didn't payed me..accept that..u know the trick still u didn't payed coz u didn't liked it
Bye guys he scammed me...i m leaving this forum people here just trust old members...i have provided my service to many poeple here they all are satisfied....
Just a msg to this Scammer: man u should have payed me the agreed amount..u r full member shame on u man u cheated me for just 0.1btc...
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:26:52 PM

What will u report u scumbag? I will post the screenshots here in 5 mins..so ppl can see for themselves n give u neg trust.
u r scammer...m not ok...u scammed me for 0.2 btc..u didn't payed me..accept that..u know the trick still u didn't payed coz u didn't liked it
Bye guys he scammed me...i m leaving this forum people here just trust old members...i have provided my service to many poeple here they all are satisfied....
Just a msg to this Scammer: man u should have payed me the agreed amount..u r full member shame on u man u cheated me for just 0.1btc...
He wont leave. He will surely be back with a new username

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:30:11 PM

Just call those ppl here who have bought the trick from u to vouch for u.. I dont think anyone would have bought it for 0.5 in the first place.. I agree that he has done a few recharges for really really small amount n hd done it fine. But as soon as he got some big amount he showed his true colours.

Everyone knows who the scammer here is. I just hope no one else fall for it. His name is Anmol Verma n he is deluded scammer. Please do not trust him.

~CrockRoch~ (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:41:46 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 07:31:17 PM by Benson Samuel

No man
you are scammer
your real name:akash gupta
address:sec 16 noida
Mobile  number:
Please people do not trade with him
He also Scam people on localbitcoins
there u will see all fake feedbacks of his own
btw i will not be here to warn u guys again
Bye bitcointalk.org
pEople here are such scammers Sad
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:11 PM

http://imgur.com/FjhN1RD

http://imgur.com/6myXHUU

Decide for yourselves guys..!  who the real scammer is. Bye Anmol Verma.. Hope noboby ever falls for your Scams.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: