Last edit: March 08, 2015, 06:08:15 PM by chronicsky

Delete
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:12:40 PM

For everyone wondering what this thread was about chronicsky just admittedly said he was selling illegally obtained gift cards. Anyone thinking of buying gift cards from him should stay far away.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

For everyone wondering what this thread was about chronicsky just admittedly said he was selling illegally obtained gift cards. Anyone thinking of buying gift cards from him should stay far away.

Yes! i was and i added full information that they were illegally obtained and am just a re-seller.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968169.0
Is this not allowed here?
I was being fully honest , i got a buyer so i closed the thread.
~regards Sky
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:28:28 PM

Yes! i was and i added full information that they were illegally obtained and am just a re-seller.
~regards Sky
In most jurisdictions it is illegal to knowingly receive (buy), or to knowingly sell goods that were illegally obtained (e.g. stolen). Not only that but anyone considering buying from someone who is knowingly selling illegally obtained gift cards will likely receive a gift card that will not ultimately work
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:33:21 PM

~regards Sky
In most jurisdictions it is illegal to knowingly receive (buy), or to knowingly sell goods that were illegally obtained (e.g. stolen). Not only that but anyone considering buying from someone who is knowingly selling illegally obtained gift cards will likely receive a gift card that will not ultimately work

The card have warranty of 3 days on it! and i will change it in that time , will use Escrow or if trusted ,  will receive funds after 3 days .

Though i do understand that this is unethical in some terms, but everyone does it , people buy and use it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: