Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone hacked my account (Restored)  (Read 5682 times)
thekool1salt (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:18:36 PM

1 month and 8 days! No Reply From Theymos, What Should I do, It takes like 5 minutes to verify that the account is hacked! I have given all the proofs what else should i do! The Support is Shit here for account restoring thats what i can say now!

Hmmm... maybe you should create a new account (or use the actual one). Read:

I very rarely recover accounts if you can't prove ownership as described above. There are alternative ways of proving ownership, but they take too much time. If I point you to this thread, you can't prove ownership properly, and then I ignore your future PMs, this means that I'm not going to recover your account. Create a new one.

I have proved as he has mentioned in the thread twice!, If you read my thread every thing is proved! And No way i am creating a new account it took me ages to get to sr.membership

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:23:18 PM

I am sorry to tell but sometimes, this is how it ends. You should continue posting in your current account or with new one. It maybe recovered later. An account LOBSTER was recovered when his/her new account was Sr. Member. So be patient and don't loose hope.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:26:41 PM

1 month and 8 days! No Reply From Theymos, What Should I do, It takes like 5 minutes to verify that the account is hacked! I have given all the proofs what else should i do! The Support is Shit here for account restoring thats what i can say now!
it takes a lot longer then that. He needs to look for evidence if the account was sold verses hacked. The same goes for evidence that you volunteerly gave your password to someone. This would including looking at backups for potentially deleted PMs and at potentially edited/deleted posts.

All an IP log is going to show is that different people are using the account.

Edit
I am sorry to tell but sometimes, this is how it ends. You should continue posting in your current account or with new one. It maybe recovered later. An account LOBSTER was recovered when his/her new account was Sr. Member. So be patient and don't loose hope.
i believe that lobster then proceeded to spam several hundred posts in only a weekend and ended up getting banned.
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:28:24 PM

Sure I am waiting even it takes 2 months
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:58:11 PM

Now I am really Mad! No reply and that pic on the account makes me even more angry! Hacker posted again today! What in the world are admin's doing can't just verify a thing which takes 5 mints!
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:13:32 PM

Now I am really Mad! No reply and that pic on the account makes me even more angry! Hacker posted again today! What in the world are admin's doing can't just verify a thing which takes 5 mints!

I think with theymos / badbear, if your account isn't a 'well-known' account they won't give a shit about it. Just keep pm'ing him.

-.sgmf
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:46:29 AM

I think with theymos / badbear, if your account isn't a 'well-known' account they won't give a shit about it. Just keep pm'ing him.

Its look's Like that now! Almost 2 months Not a single reply! I can't Imagine what they are doing! I think they don't deserve to be admins if they can't spend 5 mint to verify a thing!
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:26:52 AM

What's wrong with the pic? It's a leprechaun. You hate the Irish or mad because you can't have an avatar with your new account until full member status?

A pic like this would understandably draw your ire:

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:12:26 AM

I've seen nothing that proves the account was not sold. I've seen no proof that the account was hacked.

If there is not certainty on that it doesn't matter that you owned the account in the past. Theymos has made it very clear on numerous occasions that he will not act if there is any doubt.
Either conclusively remove the doubt or forget about it.

Also do not expect any admin to provide evidence. They likely have already looked over the account when you first reported it and couldn't find anything to conclusively say the account was hacked.
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:52:23 PM

hahaha

Read the Post Guys I have proven twice i have signed my btc address twice! The image contains Wink! Thats whats make me mad that hacker is giving me a message. (Thats what i think you won't)

And No I have not sold the account Why would i sell a golden goose! The Account was hacked if the admin see the ip logs they will find that the ip on this account and thekool1s will match! And I have not sold the account the ip log can prove that which only admin have access too.

Signed the btc address twice which is the requirement to sign the btc address i have already done that twice and i can do that unlimited times. Just I need some admin to verify it or least come here to post and prove otherwise.
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:09:01 PM

i have another proof too that account belonged to me. I bought a key from Fakhoury(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710066.0)

And I have that key which was sent to me via pm on bitcointalkorg. What else do you want :3

Signing already done, I can Verify my self by marcotheminer i have sent him my pic in the past and i can live video chat him! He will verify that its me and then at last i have the key which i should not have, Because it was in my pm's I deleted my pm's long ago And I asked him the key again and he sent me again, I can tell the details of my pm's, I asked haploid23 for adsense exchange on daily basis

This is all the stuff which i should know if i am the owner of the account. And all these person's Can confirm it. And No I did not sell the account

Admins can verify everything and they will find that the account was not sold by me, I went offline for a month or 2 i had my exams but when i came back it was gone.

the email: thekool1ss@gmail.com was removed from the account, You can check that from google cache it is was there but was removed. Admins can only prove its not sold but instead its hacked.

Equinoxx

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

i have another proof too that account belonged to me. I bought a key from Fakhoury(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710066.0)

And I have that key which was sent to me via pm on bitcointalkorg. What else do you want :3

Signing already done, I can Verify my self by marcotheminer i have sent him my pic in the past and i can live video chat him! He will verify that its me and then at last i have the key which i should not have, Because it was in my pm's I deleted my pm's long ago And I asked him the key again and he sent me again, I can tell the details of my pm's, I asked haploid23 for adsense exchange on daily basis

This is all the stuff which i should know if i am the owner of the account. And all these person's Can confirm it. And No I did not sell the account

Admins can verify everything and they will find that the account was not sold by me, I went offline for a month or 2 i had my exams but when i came back it was gone.

the email: thekool1ss@gmail.com was removed from the account, You can check that from google cache it is was there but was removed. Admins can only prove its not sold but instead its hacked.

To be honest with you... I don't think you will ever get your account back as Theymos usually only does highly known / ranked members and your are just a normal user. Send him a message every few days and hopefully you can get this fixed. I am really sorry bro.

-.sgmf
ABitNut

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:03:24 AM

And how can you proof that the account was not sold...?
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:19:56 AM

That is what I said in the beginning of the thread.

Strange. It may be a possibility you sold the account a while back and are trying to reclaim it. O

That is of course a possibility and I'm sure it's been tried or done many times before, but also the person who (allegedly) hacked it could have only just sold it recently. Have you PMd the account to see if he responds? The new owner could be completely oblivious to the situation.

It is possible. I will PM the real account.

But, the negative trust should be noticed by this time.

-.sgmf
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:39:20 AM

I don't see it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see you guys aren't in the default trust list.

That is what I said in the beginning of the thread.

Strange. It may be a possibility you sold the account a while back and are trying to reclaim it. O

That is of course a possibility and I'm sure it's been tried or done many times before, but also the person who (allegedly) hacked it could have only just sold it recently. Have you PMd the account to see if he responds? The new owner could be completely oblivious to the situation.

It is possible. I will PM the real account.

Actually this scenario happened at least once before. They were able to produce a signed message but it was later proven that the account was most likely sold so it became impossible to know if the account was hacked and then sold or if it was the old owner coming back to dishonestly reclaim an account that they previously sold. I'm not sure how the problem was resolved or if it's even resolvable at all but it does go to show that a signed message might not work in all cases.

EDIT: Found the thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
SupportYourLocal81

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:44:45 AM

It was ME!
 Grin
No really, I think it was Satoshi or his brother Nokitoshi
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:08:36 AM

I am not a computer geek but i think ip can prove that it was not sold. Admin can search pm's of Account sellers in the forum they will find that it was not sold! But its Hacked! I am 100% sure its hacked because The Pic on the account is a simple message! If it was sold it would have a different avatar but that wink is just a giveaway thats a fucking message for me!

Consider this If i hacked your account and removed the recovery email address and posted a pic like that, What will you consider? Did you sold the account ? No You will think same like me!

The account would have gave me like 0.2 Btc? I was in Bitmixer campaign i could have made 0.28 BTC in a week! Why in the world would i sell a golden goose like this for 0.2 BTC, But as i said above the admins can check the accounts of sellers who sell these account they will not find it. If they do they can be hackers of my account.

ABitNut

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:28:24 AM

I am not a computer geek but i think ip can prove that it was not sold. Admin can search pm's of Account sellers in the forum they will find that it was not sold! But its Hacked! I am 100% sure its hacked because The Pic on the account is a simple message! If it was sold it would have a different avatar but that wink is just a giveaway thats a fucking message for me!

Consider this If i hacked your account and removed the recovery email address and posted a pic like that, What will you consider? Did you sold the account ? No You will think same like me!

The account would have gave me like 0.2 Btc? I was in Bitmixer campaign i could have made 0.28 BTC in a week! Why in the world would i sell a golden goose like this for 0.2 BTC, But as i said above the admins can check the accounts of sellers who sell these account they will not find it. If they do they can be hackers of my account.

All said you have no conclusive evidence. And that sucks. My question was honest though. How could I proof that my account was not sold?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:55:32 AM

All said you have no conclusive evidence. And that sucks. My question was honest though. How could I proof that my account was not sold?
Technically you can't if you sold it outside the forums. There would be no posts or PMs in regards to it.
This is why it might be an issue. Well I'm sure that the person would react if you made a fake thread about your account being hacked.
This is why we have a 'stake your address' thread; signing a message and using PGP increases the chances of you getting your account back.

To be honest with you... I don't think you will ever get your account back as Theymos usually only does highly known / ranked members and your are just a normal user. Send him a message every few days and hopefully you can get this fixed. I am really sorry bro.
Not necessarily but yeah, there is also that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:01:50 PM

If I was thekool1s I would've have started a new account and waited for the new one to be recovered. Just so you can earn some coin with small signature campaigns. And by the time you become a member your account will be recovered and you can then sell the member account.

-.sgmf
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: