Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 271 Wallet, exchange, community listings and growing  (Read 714 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:15:11 PM

Hey guys!

Just wanted to leave an update for anyone looking for Bitcoin services to store, trade or really anything Bitcoin!

Hope this helps you locate a service of interest! We are working on better filtering and such, updates are always coming.

You can now earn bits as you check out services with our affiliates program http://enjoybitcoins.com/my-account/enjoy-dashboard/my-enjoy-points/

Love to hear feedback and anything we have missed.
Thanks!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:43:29 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 03:00:51 PM by mishax1

Wow this great, it has everything about bitcoin. thank you! bookmarked  !  (and shared on a 4600 member facebook group  Wink )

ps. that turquoise text should be darker  Kiss
or the ability to change the theme would be awesome.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

Wow this great, it has everything about bitcoin. thank you! bookmarked  !  (and shared on a 4600 member facebook group  Wink )

ps. that turquoise text should be darker  Kiss
or the ability to change the theme would be awesome.

Hey! Thanks so much, really appreciated!

I will work on finding a better color for the text, sorry about that!  Thanks a bunch for the feedback, really appreciated.  Currently working on improving our listings in a huge way - Adding filtering for wallets (windows, mac, linux) and current exchange values to each listing. As well, our exchange charts will have a great new addition this week but it's a secret. Thanks again, if there is anything else tat can be changed feel free to let me know!
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:45:17 PM

We've added polls and voting to the enjoy dashboard.  In a few hours opening voting so you can vote on what you see in the dashboard.  Polls are weekly, and opening a slack channel tonight to the public, equip with Doge tipbot, changetip, google hangouts and more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: