Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:28:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a virus to humanity, just another thing to manipulate us.  (Read 2398 times)
CtrlAltBernanke420 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:52:03 PM

Is bitcoin a virus to humanity. A mathematical virus. Something Dr. Who or someone is going to need to jump into action and save the world from. Its really an alien extraction wealth. Most are far too blind to see it if you step back far enough and look at the current world, society, structures, etc. Bitcoin is an anomaly that we don't know nearly enough for how it will work with humanity…

Bitcoin inside its coding might know its own destiny, but it could be no different than subvert alien invasion… Once you realize it, its too late.

For one, bitcoin is not going to work for 7 billion people and if it the world tried to make it work, it will fail and some how, something will be created and the aliens will come and take it after we create it.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:01:23 PM

Well, I dont think that the intention of BTC was to be for the whole world to use it as currency, but rather to have it to run on the internet and small shops around the world for the "nerds" and computer geeks using it.
AKA us Tongue

But the idea of crypto currency to be used world wide is something I can see Smiley

L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:02:46 PM

Your conspiracy should start with the Internet, Bitcoin is just another layer on the Net.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:04:02 PM

Your conspiracy should start with the Internet, Bitcoin is just another layer on the Net.

WTF... Single letter username O_O

That is a conspiracy!

I have never seen that before.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Is bitcoin a virus to humanity. A mathematical virus. Something Dr. Who or someone is going to need to jump into action and save the world from. Its really an alien extraction wealth. Most are far too blind to see it if you step back far enough and look at the current world, society, structures, etc. Bitcoin is an anomaly that we don't know nearly enough for how it will work with humanity…

Bitcoin inside its coding might know its own destiny, but it could be no different than subvert alien invasion… Once you realize it, its too late.

For one, bitcoin is not going to work for 7 billion people and if it the world tried to make it work, it will fail and some how, something will be created and the aliens will come and take it after we create it.

If Bitcoin was a virus then everyone would be infected with it sort of sounds stupid but its true a virus is to infect or to cause damage or a good virus to cure bad viruses. Lmfao alien extraction wealth hahahaa. Wrong thats called the TAX MAN Yeah if we step too far back will end up being not on the earth lol.

Its how ones perception is to what bitcoin really is or how things around it are. If Bitcoin was an anomaly and that we didn't know much about it then why would anyone use bitcoin knowing nothing about it to use it.

If I was to give you a cup of fluid and say drink this you respond what's in it I respond I have no idea would you still drink that drink knowing nothing about it or would you back away from the cup and leave it alone or would you just risk it knowing that it might be ok might have some virus in it or end up killing you. If bitcoin wasn't known then people wouldn't use it. Just like when I first heard about it I didn't use it until I understand more about it.

So far Bitcoin is working fine yes a lot has happened over the years but when you learn more about it and how it works and solves a lot of problems then one might consider to use it. Give it another 5 to 10 years and ull see Bitcoin be no doubtfully mainstream or to the point that most of the world is using it. Maybe not 7 billion people but even with only 21 million to be ever mined would be enough given the fact of how many decimal places the coin and its value goes. Who knows only time will tell if it will get to a mainstream level and so far over the last few years it seems that way. So do we class it as a anomaly and a virus at that point hmmmmmmmmm

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:41:14 PM

Well, I dont think that the intention of BTC was to be for the whole world to use it as currency, but rather to have it to run on the internet and small shops around the world for the "nerds" and computer geeks using it.
AKA us Tongue

I'm pretty sure that's NOT what Satoshi envisioned when creating Bitcoin.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

AKA us Tongue

Bitcoin is not able to handle more than 100 million transactions pr day.
So if that was the vision, then it was created the wrong way.

R2D221

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:45:17 PM

AKA us Tongue

Obviously it was made small at first, and then meant to grow. Look at the proposal by Gavin (yes, it's that discussion again).

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:52:06 PM

The bitcoin software is not manipulating anyone, but...
As the Bitcoin user-base grows people are being manipulated by the system (for example, intrusive verifications at exchanges, bank accounts closed, Paypal issues, MSB laws, etc, etc)

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

AKA us Tongue

Obviously it was made small at first, and then meant to grow. Look at the proposal by Gavin (yes, it's that discussion again).

The block size thing?
I would support it aslong as a transition can be made safely.

Think if something went wrong O_O

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:38:33 PM

BTC's certainly not manipulating me.

We've seen young British girls recently being manipulated by Isis so much that they've left for Syria, but we've yet to see anything similar happening with BTC.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:09:41 AM

Come on lol there have been some conspiracy's and then some but this is by far the craziest thing i have ever heard i guess we need the DR to come and sort this mess out.

No it is not a virus for the demise of mankind it is just a computer program that could possibly release us from the virus that is fiat control and bankers. Now that i have said that it sounds like the anti virus but a anti virus has to infect to defeat hmmmmm

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:17:25 AM

You assume bitcoin must be wanted and work for everyone on the planet, why? There isn't one currency for the planet and there's no need for a digital currency to be different.

Manipulation is a human trait or weakness, depending on your point of view. If we let it manipulate us, it will be as we let it. We have the control because we are the ones that choose to use it...with out that it is useless.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:58:31 AM

Bitcoin certanly is a form of anomaly in the finance world, but its an anomaly thats been long needed in order to recover from the mess our well known system has
created. To call it a virus is wrong, because its not here to hurt us, its here to liberate us, to give us financial freedim.
Bitcoin is a white blood cell in economy, and its growing fast in its size, so whatever the reason of creation, whoever the maker truly is, i dont care, we should be grateful.

cheers
cuddaloreappu

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:37:28 AM

You will pay for revealing our MASTER plan to take over the world and enslave the people into cages with bitcoin
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:41:55 AM

No. It's way too "free" for that. Bitcoin is liberating, not yet another thing to manipulate us. Money in itself was created to make a difference between people, though. Wealth was a really weird concept to the cavemen... I'm curious if wealth/poorness ever disappears.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:45:01 AM

How is it going to manipulate the population? Doesn't really have any controlling properties.
R2D221

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:43:29 AM

How is it going to manipulate the population? Doesn't really have any controlling properties.

Exactly. OP has a very active imagination.

true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:30:13 AM

You can only be manipulated by something that you do not truly understand.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:52:24 AM

bitcoin is merely an option.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: