Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple v NextCoin v Quark v Peercoin v Litecoin ? Which?  (Read 4235 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:02:48 PM

Why do you love NEM with 65% of the stake controlled by the devs but call Nxt a scam when 100% was distributed to all the stakeholders in the genesis block?

I think you logic is flawed  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah and CfB and his friends took 80% of NXT, your point?

NXT IS A SCAM, put your bifocals on and read, boy

Proof? Oh, that's right. Just more baseless accusations  Cheesy

Why would anyone want to hold NEM, let alone risk putting their money in it?

NEM is generation 3.0 technology with Eigentrust++, PoI, time stamping, cosigning, remote harvesting.

Core NXT itself isn't really being worked on anymore.  I don't count periphery stuff like spamming more scam assets or NXT poker (if I wanna play poker I don't need crypto, lol).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

I take it the OP is not even considering putting any money in NEM?? I wonder why...  Roll Eyes
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:04:58 PM

I take it the OP is not even considering putting any money in NEM?? I wonder why...  Roll Eyes

Then again OP is still bagholding Quark, Peercoin and Litecoin - I wouldn't put it past him to baghold NXT which is only going down due to get quick rich whales and ponzi kings dumping the value down to $0.

Keep on shilling Daedelus, it won't dig you out of your bag.   Should had been like me and sold at 9 to 11 cents, dumphuck.  I know several NXT bagholders who can currently crush NXT due to its' low volume.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

Nxt has developed faster than any other crypto... and is still being developed at a pace  Cheesy You already know this but for the benefit of others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831202.0

Does it hurt, UP? Seeing Nxt do so well? Don't worry, NEM launch soon so you'll be able to get all the money out that you scammed from those poor souls that trusted you. "Integrity garuanteed"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That always makes me lol, my favourite quote of yours  Grin
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:06:28 PM

I'm quaking in my little booties  Grin
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:07:28 PM

Worse than NEM with 65% of all NEMs ever in existence will be controlled by the devs from day 1?

Only 35% in circulations  Cry NEM deaded??  Angry

Cry
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

Nxt has developed faster than any other crypto... and is still being developed at a pace  Cheesy You already know this but for the benefit of others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831202.0

Does it hurt, UP? Seeing Nxt do so well? Don't worry, NEM launch soon so you'll be able to get all the money out that you scammed from those poor souls that trusted you. "Integrity garuanteed"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That always makes me lol, my favourite quote of yours  Grin

Dude that thing you made in JPEG hasn't come anywhere close to being completed after 1.5 years, LOL.  Nobody is really working on core NXT anymore.  All the "developers" are just hacks  doing stuff like NXT poker.   Cheesy

Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:08:30 PM

The truth shall set you free!!! Fortunately for everyone else, it is also easy to find  Cheesy
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:08:55 PM

Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:11:37 PM

Is it true 65% of NEM will be controlled by the devs?  Shocked
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:13:46 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 06:37:15 PM by mprep

I bet you love his face, he ruined your scam.   Cheesy

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:24:43 PM

50 accounts or more are certainly controlled by the entity who is behind nxt.

Are you talking about Cthulhu?
Barney

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

RevolverCoin dev

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:27:57 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 04:42:49 PM by Barney

Its risky to hold any of this. Right now its not very good time to hold altcoins . Especially coins like Quark that are not dumped to 0 only because there is no liquidity.

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:47:47 PM

Its risky to hold any of this. Right now its not very good time to hold altcoins . Especially coins like Quark that are not dumped to 0 only because there is no liquidity.

Quark has low trade volume on Exchanges because it is used for real life transactions by more people around the planet than Yuan.  If you convert the volume of Quark used for business transaction per day across the planet into US$ it is approximately 700 trillion dollars/day.  Both Toyota and Sony announced yesterday that as of March 25 they will only deal in Quark.  Even bigger news is that Canadian Tire has announced that its instore reward currency will be replaced by Quark by June 1.
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:50:44 PM

Quark has low trade volume on Exchanges because it is used for real life transactions by more people around the planet than Yuan.  If you convert the volume of Quark used for business transaction per day across the planet into US$ it is approximately 700 trillion dollars/day.  Both Toyota and Sony announced yesterday that as of March 25 they will only deal in Quark.  Even bigger news is that Canadian Tire has announced that its instore reward currency will be replaced by Quark by June 1.

Yeah it was on TV with Max Keiser and Kolin's father Bill Still

Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:52:44 PM

Quark has low trade volume on Exchanges because it is used for real life transactions by more people around the planet than Yuan.  If you convert the volume of Quark used for business transaction per day across the planet into US$ it is approximately 700 trillion dollars/day.  Both Toyota and Sony announced yesterday that as of March 25 they will only deal in Quark.  Even bigger news is that Canadian Tire has announced that its instore reward currency will be replaced by Quark by June 1.

Yeah it was on TV with Max Keiser and Kolin's father Bill Still

And Quark is co-starring along side Arnold Schwarzenegger in the remake of Twins (Quark replaced Danny Divito)
winchancer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:06:03 PM

I would choose Ripple, a company which was founded several years ago.
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:15:16 PM

I would choose Ripple, a company which was founded several years ago.

"Ryan Fugger conceived Ripple in 2004 after working on a local exchange trading system in Vancouver"

Shit is even older than Bitcoin and has gone nowhere in all that time.  If Jed & friends didn't control 98% of Ripple (market manipulation) then their coin would be competing with NuBits in capitalization.  Ripple is like the trust fund 40 year old working at his 5th attempt on an engineering degree and telling everybody 'this time it will be different'.   Grin  Sometimes you got to stop enabling the crypto losers.

Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:24:11 PM

And Quark is co-starring along side Arnold Schwarzenegger in the remake of Twins (Quark replaced Danny Divito)

Any links with proof to that ? Would really like to laugh a bit that they even have somehow convinced Arnold Schwarzenegger

This promo poster looks 100% legit

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:52:02 PM

Even bigger news is that Canadian Tire has announced that its instore reward currency will be replaced by Quark by June 1.

[EDIT: Didn't know you were being sarcastic. Congrats: you got me.]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: