Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC via paypal  (Read 1313 times)
gate11 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:52:31 AM

hello
I know that many people are not familiar with paypal, I did 2 transactions with maidak and shdv you can ask them
Plus, I don't want to chargeback, using just a little amounts.
I need to get someone who can sell me 50$ now, will need him for more after.
I am using my balance, for people who are asking why I dont return for the two people who sent me.
I got verified you can ask maidak I sent him all, just the rate is high. about 12%
if you want to trade you are welcome can do even 5$ transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:06:24 PM

still need
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:25:35 PM

hello
I know that many people are not familiar with paypal, I did 2 transactions with maidak and shdv you can ask them
I am using my balance, for people who are asking why I dont return for the two people who sent me.
I got verified you can ask maidak I sent him all, just the rate is high. about 12%

Newbie + red negative trust + PayPal = don't even waste your time.
Sorry to say nobody will bite.

gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:28:41 PM

hello

I got the red fuck*** rate from someone who I never talked too
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

hello

You don't need to talk or trade with somebody to get a feedback in your profile.
You should read the trust guidelines.

If that were a requirements there would be so much more scams around here.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

hello

I had originally marked you with negative feedback because it appeared that you were a sockpuppet of runrun760 who had been flagged as a Teamviewer scammer (they try to get you to connect with Teamviewer to steal your wallet.dat file). However, after continued evaluation, it's more clear that you two are not the same user. I have removed your negative trust -- sorry for the misunderstanding. That being said, users should always exercise caution and use a trusted escrow if there is any significant risk involved.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:50:37 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 07:00:45 PM by EcuaMobi

I had originally marked you with negative feedback because it appeared that you were a sockpuppet of runrun760 who had been flagged as a Teamviewer scammer (they try to get you to connect with Teamviewer to steal your wallet.dat file). However, after continued evaluation, it's more clear that you two are not the same user. I have removed your negative trust -- sorry for the misunderstanding. That being said, users should always exercise caution and use a trusted escrow if there is any significant risk involved.

No offense Tomatocage but I think you should be more confident before leaving a negative review.
We all trust you deeply. I was sure gate11 was a sockpuppet because of this.

@gate11 I should apologize too for being so hard on you.

Anyway I think newbie + PayPal is more than enough not to make this deal.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:58:10 PM

I want to do the transaction, but I have to wait next sunday...If you are still interested next sunday, pm me.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:19:12 PM

No offense Tomatocage but I think you should be more confident before leaving a negative review.
We all trust you deeply. I was sure gate11 was a sockpuppet because of this.

@gate11 I should apologize too for being so hard on you.

Anyway I think newbie + PayPal is more than enough not to make this deal.

No offense taken. Most of the time, if someone is out to make a quick buck at the expense of other users, he'll do so in a short amount of time knowing that if he fails, he can simply create another account. Because of this any negative ratings often have to be levied as quickly as possible to mitigate any damage that a scammer might inflict. There are a number of indicators that I go by when evaluating whether someone might be up to no-good or not. However, one's Trust rating (at least for me) is an ongoing process, not an final evaluation. Just because someone might have a negative rating yesterday doesn't necessarily mean they won't redeem themselves tomorrow. And vice versa, just because someone has deep green Trust doesn't mean they won't pull off a scam later on down the road, as we've seen with a few notable cases in the past.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:39:05 PM

I want to do the transaction, but I have to wait next sunday...If you are still interested next sunday, pm me.

Always operate under the assumption that Paypal payments will be charged back later on down the road.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 08:17:34 PM

oups...

Perfect thx Tomatocage Smiley

gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:46:04 PM

Always operate under the assumption that Paypal payments will be charged back later on down the road.

I did a verification with maidak, I sent hm my ID card and my picture holding it.
Just cost me a lot of fees
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:55:00 PM

I did a verification with maidak, I sent hm my ID card and my picture holding it.

The problem is that if you know the personal information of somebody and he scams you then
it's not practical at all to start a legal process or do anything else for a small amount.
So confirming the ID card is not worth much.

gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:15:13 PM

The problem is that if you know the personal information of somebody and he scams you then
it's not practical at all to start a legal process or do anything else for a small amount.

you said all ... Small amount
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:17:33 PM

Yes, it's not worth trading even a small amount.
Bigger amounts are absolutely out of the question.

gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:45:41 PM

for you maybe, not for all
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:49:03 PM

Sure if anyone is willing to hire a lawyer and track someone that charged back a big amount on PayPal they're free to do so.
It's just me that don't like doing that.

Brandon7

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

Sure if anyone is willing to hire a lawyer and track someone that charged back a big amount on PayPal they're free to do so.

I did many transactions via tbn if you know it you can ask and see my market rep Smiley
gate11 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:05:20 PM

I did many transactions via tbn if you know it you can ask and see my market rep Smiley

I am the buyer here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: