BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:27:20 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 03:06:32 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:45:34 AM

As Smoothie has pointed out I removed about 700 of my previous post. I am well aware of the fact that Theymos can simply restore any or all of them at will. I am not trying to cover any tracks and I notified Theymos. I did not realize the extent of trolling that I had engaged in over the past year. The personality displayed here is not who I am in real life and not even in line with the personality displayed here in other sections of Bitcointalk. This all spun out of control for me really badly and I didn't realize it.

When I started to clean up post I was in shock at some the things I said, the way I acted and the things I did. It was only after seeing the totality of it all did it sink in what a complete jerk I have been to people for no reason at all. The post I deleted  contributed nothing to this forum and only furthered the trolling and personal attacks that has run rampant in this forum and I was big part of it. For that I apologize.

My days of trolling are over and that includes the war on Solidcoin. There was something about this place and I guess the clash of personalities that brought out the very worst in me. In all fairness I openly admit that Bitlane bested me in the head to head category. To me all this was just in cyberspace and I never realized the real effect of it.

I also wish to clear somethings up.

Coblee knew nothing when I first launched that plan the night before. True I did tell him on Tuesday morning but I put him in a bad position and honestly he really bears no blame in this. I really did want to help LTC but there was also a lot of self glory in it too. It was a really abd idea that ran away from me really fast.

Looking at my past post I can see that in fact I was a major source of the rampant trolling here and I hope to some degree the four or five others who do the same will now also abandon the practice. Of course this place isn't for the thin skinned as there will always be disagreements and outright fights, but what I am talking about s the disproportionate flame attacks, picking fights and spewing total bulllshit that I have in the past, is now over.

As Theymos indicated to me in a PM, this forum exist to further the discussion on Alt Currencies. I do have the ability to contribute and when I can, I will and nothing more.

Will I ever post again, maybe, maybe not but I do know it will not be as in the past.

To everyone I have I offended, annoyed and jumped for no reason, I sincerely apologize.

Quoted

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:46:21 AM

Quote Smoothie https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98250.msg1075250#msg1075250
Who informs theymos that they are cleaning up posts? Why not just do it without trying to get recognition for it? lol

Edit: "Hey guys LOOK I'm going to stop being a troll now. Come on you can believe me this time.  Wink"

LOL!!!!!!!  Cheesy

So he would know why I was deleting post all day long and not think I was trying to be destructive, that's why.

And as you have said already he can put those delete posts back anytime he wants so it really doesn't matter.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:35:13 AM

reserved
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:48:48 AM

We all know, with some exceptions, how sick and twisted you are. I am not surprised, if this is just a prelude for a next scam you are trying to pull off.
Go get some professional help, Danny Maddox, BCX, BitcoinEXpress or what ever you like to call yourself. You are a one sick fuck for sure.
Instead of deleting your posts, why don't you print this crap out and show it to your doctor. I hope they lock you up for a long time in some cozy mental institution.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:55:45 AM

I give you credit for your public apology. I agree, forums do bring out the worst in people. There's something about this thin veil of anonymity that awakens this latent evil inside us. Or maybe, that's the real us, and we have to give a fake front in real life to keep our jobs, family & friends. For example, I would love to tell my boss what I think of him, but to keep my job I don't. But if I could talk to him over the internet with anonymity, I'd let all hell break lose. The real me, if you will.

Apology accepted. Perhaps aim to be Bitcoins whitehat hacker. Finding exploits, and reporting them. Just an idea.

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 07:02:07 AM

Everyone needs to get the shit together here
passerby

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 07:36:12 AM

Man, this shit's retarded...
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:14:31 AM

Although I appreciate the community apology, this was never about any of that for me.

You called me a shitty 'Internet Detective' ....and I had to prove you wrong.

Yes, I am petty....

AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:26:40 AM

As Smoothie has pointed out I removed about 700 of my previous post. I am well aware of the fact that Theymos can simply restore any or all of them at will. I am not trying to cover any tracks and I notified Theymos. I did not realize the extent of trolling that I had engaged in over the past year. The personality displayed here is not who I am in real life and not even in line with the personality displayed here in other sections of Bitcointalk. This all spun out of control for me really badly and I didn't realize it.

When I started to clean up post I was in shock at some the things I said, the way I acted and the things I did. It was only after seeing the totality of it all did it sink in what a complete jerk I have been to people for no reason at all. The post I deleted  contributed nothing to this forum and only furthered the trolling and personal attacks that has run rampant in this forum and I was big part of it. For that I apologize.

My days of trolling are over and that includes the war on Solidcoin. There was something about this place and I guess the clash of personalities that brought out the very worst in me. In all fairness I openly admit that Bitlane bested me in the head to head category. To me all this was just in cyberspace and I never realized the real effect of it.

I also wish to clear somethings up.

Coblee knew nothing when I first launched that plan the night before. True I did tell him on Tuesday morning but I put him in a bad position and honestly he really bears no blame in this. I really did want to help LTC but there was also a lot of self glory in it too. It was a really bad idea that ran away from me really fast.

Looking at my past post I can see that in fact I was a major source of the rampant trolling here and I hope to some degree the four or five others who do the same will now also abandon the practice. Of course this place isn't for the thin skinned as there will always be disagreements and outright fights, but what I am talking about s the disproportionate flame attacks, picking fights and spewing total bulllshit that I have engagedin, in the past, is now over.

As Theymos indicated to me in a PM, this forum exist to further the discussion on Alt Currencies. I do have the ability to contribute and when I can, I will and nothing more.

Will I ever post again, maybe, maybe not but I do know it will not be as in the past.

To everyone I have I offended, annoyed and jumped for no reason, I sincerely apologize.

TL;DR.

I dont think I care for your explaining.

People care when you threaten an alt chain.  When you accuse members on phoney accounts etc.

Are you just seeking attention? Everything you've done, and everything your'e doing seems to. 

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:16:30 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2012, 05:17:11 PM by bitlane

Well, it is safe to say that in the 24 hours since this all came to a head, people have been given ample opportunity to say what they needed to say and get off their chests. If you haven't had your say by now, then you never will.

I would ask that all NEGATIVE threads PLEASE BE LOCKED so that they can fall further down the thread page and we can move on from this.

I will summarize with this:

There is a reason why 'Scott Tenorman Must Die' is my favorite South Park Episode.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Tenorman_Must_Die

I am simply petty and as I said, this was never about the community as a whole for me.

I was called a shitty Internet Detective and I set out to show otherwise...lol

Just because I am petty, but not everyone needs to be.

Let all move on now and put this behind us.

Please LOCK all of your threads and let this die once and for all.

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:24:06 PM

I think this is the first time i've seen someone apologize for trolling.  Thats pretty neat.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:53:38 PM

Does this mean these forums will get boring?  Sad

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:55:49 PM

Does this mean these forums will get boring?  Sad

Others will come along to troll. No need to worry.

Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:05:47 PM

I don't post a lot, to be honest not much is said here that's worth talking about.

But I do recognize an apology when I see one. That was a reasonable apology. Take it leave it, I suspect it ends here for the moment.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 09:10:13 PM

What's your new nick going to be? FYI: AndrewBud is already taken Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███