Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain Bitcoin to Chicks  (Read 2148 times)
billyjoeallen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:43:45 AM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

So I was trying to explain to this dime at the bar that I couldn't afford to buy her a drink because I sunk all my  personal injury settlement money into cryptographic internet tokens when this glazed look came over her which I almost didn't catch because she had these huge sweater puppets that were really distracting but all of a sudden I was struck with inspiration.

I asked her if she was ever told as a child that something would go on her permanent record. She might have misunderstood me because she pulled out this really obvious fake I.D. that said she was born in 1994 so I said "No, I mean have you ever wondered what the permanent record was? Well it turns out there really wasn't one but a crazy genius and a bunch of government-hating supernerds invented one and I buy space on it so even though I have no moral reservations about plying your underage ass with alcohol for the purpose of tapping it (So long as she was still over 18 that is. What do you think I am, a pervert?) I couldn't afford the fruity little girly drinks she was sucking down like a wet vac in a flooded basement. However I assured her I could still ridicule her taste in said drinks in a subtle yet disparaging way designed to heighten her insecurity to the point that she would seek sex with a middle-aged firefighter for validation.

Well it turns out the sex wasn't all that great because she made me do all the work and then started crying even though I offered to give her half the bus fair to get back to her dorm. Freshmen are such a pain in the ass and I never have this problem with sorority chicks but I'm willing to take a risk on an underclassman if she has good qualities such as d-cup frost detectors. So anyway what was I writing about? Oh yeah:

The BLOCKCHAIN IS THE PERMANENT RECORD. ANYTHING WORTH RECORDING CAN AND EVENTUALLY WILL BE RECORDED THERE. That's what these mouth-breathing Luddites need to understand.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billyjoeallen (OP)
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:01:50 AM

Oh yeah. This whole story is bullshit but I still think it's a good idea to explain the blockchain as the permanent record and then treat it as such.

insert coin here:

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:05:14 AM

Probably she never heard about bitcoin things, so she never has the chance to learn the crypto concept. But if the bar is bitcoin friendly, accept bitcoin payment, and many ppl around we are talking about it. Then she might try to understand what you are talking about!
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:10:01 AM

Wow, i feel like you're getting bored. Clearly you've mastered the art, err race of scoring sorority chicks so you're moving on to the general population of college broads and have quickly come to the realization that it's just too damn easy. That normal girls aren't really that much harder to get than booze for lays sorority girls. So, after some deep thought and maybe some double penetration you've decided you need more of a challenge.

You need to try to score while or after having explained bitcoin to chicks. I get...an easy life is a boring life...new challenges are good.

I think you need to document all the different ways you've tried to explain it to girls. The compilation will be two chapters long - those versions that ended in dumb looks and blue balls and those versions that resulted her begging for your cash and prizes.

R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:11:47 AM

Another sexist thread, just after International Women's Day.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:15:33 AM

What sexist? The OP is contemplating how to expose women to bitcoin. How are women being discriminated against in this thread?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:03:45 AM

you could tell her that every mimosa flower is one satoshi, and 100M mimosa flower get you one bitcoin  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:08:41 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

So I was trying to explain to this dime at the bar that I couldn't afford to buy her a drink because I sunk all my  personal injury settlement money into cryptographic internet tokens when this glazed look came over her which I almost didn't catch because she had these huge sweater puppets that were really distracting but all of a sudden I was struck with inspiration.

I asked her if she was ever told as a child that something would go on her permanent record. She might have misunderstood me because she pulled out this really obvious fake I.D. that said she was born in 1994 so I said "No, I mean have you ever wondered what the permanent record was? Well it turns out there really wasn't one but a crazy genius and a bunch of government-hating supernerds invented one and I buy space on it so even though I have no moral reservations about plying your underage ass with alcohol for the purpose of tapping it (So long as she was still over 18 that is. What do you think I am, a pervert?) I couldn't afford the fruity little girly drinks she was sucking down like a wet vac in a flooded basement. However I assured her I could still ridicule her taste in said drinks in a subtle yet disparaging way designed to heighten her insecurity to the point that she would seek sex with a middle-aged firefighter for validation.

Well it turns out the sex wasn't all that great because she made me do all the work and then started crying even though I offered to give her half the bus fair to get back to her dorm. Freshmen are such a pain in the ass and I never have this problem with sorority chicks but I'm willing to take a risk on an underclassman if she has good qualities such as d-cup frost detectors. So anyway what was I writing about? Oh yeah:

The BLOCKCHAIN IS THE PERMANENT RECORD. ANYTHING WORTH RECORDING CAN AND EVENTUALLY WILL BE RECORDED THERE. That's what these mouth-breathing Luddites need to understand.

Jesus fuckin' Christ! I just posted similarly, sans the freshman chick that is, but will go back (maybe) to revise my post, adding in sex with a goat versus a camel to make my similar point just as interesting.

Akin to it's the sizzle and not the steak, it's the blockchain mechnology, NOT Bitcoin.
billyjoeallen (OP)
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:02:15 AM

+1

Ok then, when is the best time to post sexist threads?

insert coin here:

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 4335

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:19:10 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

+1

Ok then, when is the best time to post sexist threads?

International Men's Day.  Smiley
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:24:46 AM

I too agree that your post is very sexist/at least very generalizing and degrading towards the "chick" you talked with. There are "chicks" that understand Bitcoin and "dudes" who don't. My girlfriend understands Bitcoin perfectly, but she just isn't interested. You should focus your energy on informing everyone, not just "chicks".

I agree with you.
We can't generalize people and think that they have certain characteristics because of sex, nationality, race etc.
I'm sure that many women are much smarter and invest their money much smarter than man.
We don't need such threads here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:09:50 AM

Fun fact.

Think of billyjoeallen as our forum's resident Crypto Bukowski™, and his posts become pretty entertaining. Sometimes even insightful, though I'm sure he considers that a non-essential byproduct of his efforts.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:18:00 AM

What sexist? The OP is contemplating how to expose women to bitcoin. How are women being discriminated against in this thread?

Its not really a gender issue why a person may or may not understand bitcoin.  There are definitely cultural influences that make it more likely for a man to understand bitcoin though imo.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:58:45 AM

What sexist? The OP is contemplating how to expose women to bitcoin.

Somehow, I have the feeling the OP is not the most qualified person to introduce BTC to women.
A bar may not be the best place either.

I've introduced BTC to a few female friends exactly the same way as I did with blokes.

Interested in tips for perpetual traveling, nomadic lifestyle, and tax optimization? Subscribe to my Telegram channel.
muddyheights2

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:25:58 PM

you sad cunt the gold diggers will find out for themselves
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:58:25 PM

Glad this is a fake story.
Was wondering what the hell you did so badly to make her cry Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:03:35 PM

Just pull your winkle out of your thong and start crying. That'll inspire anyone to ask for in depth explanations and listen attentively.
gargantuar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:19:57 PM

Firefighter?!?  I like your avatar.  Looks like my wife (except for the mandolin or whatever the hell it is).
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:21:38 PM

Simply say it's just a thing that'll make me a millionaire someday soon. No biggie Wink
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:23:57 PM

To continue the sexist theme... tell her it can make her wealthy so she can buy lottsa cool jewlry.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: