Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete  (Read 1828 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:02:03 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 08:21:54 AM by Skyenet

Hey guys so I just issued a purchase of buying $50 worth of bitcoins but i need at least $5 btc so I can buy something with on a site.

as you see I deal with 11BTC+ but I just need this small favor. If nobody can lend me $5 by the three days I will just close this as the funds will be in my wallet. Was just asking for a quick favor.

I may be new but I run a trusted service here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960730.0

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:03:29 AM

Since you a new here, you have to provide collateral. Can you offer any alt coins?

Hi!
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:04:41 AM

Since you a new here, you have to provide collateral. Can you offer any alt coins?

I don't currently use altcoins. I don't really have much as collateral but if you look me up I run a trusted Microsoft Shop here on BTC talk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960730.0
TriggerX

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:06:31 AM

I don't think that's going to do much. Newbies asking for loan with collateral is a big no-no and can get you negative trust.

Hi!
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:08:34 AM

No collateral no loan is the rule here. Before you asked for a loan, please at least provide legit collateral. It is anonymous cryspto world, we don't know each other. So we have our rules.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:12:27 AM

I don't think that's going to do much. Newbies asking for loan with collateral is a big no-no and can get you negative trust.

I can offer my BTC talk account as collat? or my MSDN account?
TriggerX

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:14:49 AM

Your btc talk account is probably worth 0.001 or even less. A member account is probably worth 0.02 so if you have a member account that could possibly be collateral.

Hi!
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

Your btc talk account is probably worth 0.001 or even less. A member account is probably worth 0.02 so if you have a member account that could possibly be collateral.

alright nevermind. Can a mod close this thread?
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:19:45 AM

You can lock it yourself, and change the title to "Please delete" or something like that
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

You can lock it yourself, and change the title to "Please delete" or something like that

Thank you, I tried was not able to so I put the tittle for delete.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:37:09 AM

Thank you, I tried was not able to so I put the tittle for delete.

Do you have any digital goods or any mining contracts which can be converted to btc or usd easily ??
Those things may also work as Collateral

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: