Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitMonthly: convenient way to automatically buy Bitcoins every month  (Read 1085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roosmaa (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

Hi everybody!

I’m launching BitMonthly as a very limited beta today. After the positions are filled, a waiting list based system will take over to determine the order in which new people will get access to the service when the beta group expands.

Check it out at: bitmonthly.com

What is BitMonthly? It’s a service to help people convert some of their monthly disposable funds from their bank account into their Bitcoin wallet automatically. There is also a monthly newsletter for members which features all of the best places to spend Bitcoins and new places that are accepting Bitcoins.

I myself use Bitcoins mostly to tip interesting content authors online and purchase digital goods. I like to think of BitMonthly as convenience tool which allows me to give myself a monthly allowance that I can spend for doing that. That is the reason why I created BitMonthly.

Of course there are other ways of thinking about and using BitMonthly. For instance, it can be used as a way to continuously invest small amounts in Bitcoins (for retirement, college fund, etc).

I would appreciate any feedback you guys have about BitMonthly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: