Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want borrow 50 eur on bitcoin!  (Read 706 times)
Archerbow550 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:19:30 AM

Want borrow 50 eur on bitcoin!My collateral is account in real-money.biz online marketing business project,with 50 eur and 10 eur paid positions.For me need give you login and password and all.Email dont connected.In line 10 eur no people,in 50 eur line also no people.Summ on exit 10 eur-100 eur,,50 eur-500 or 1000 eur.payments in project made by perfect money.This project stable pay since already 4 months.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:47:26 AM

What are you trying to achieve with all these posts, did you even look at your trust and why people voted you negativly?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:58:08 AM

Want borrow 50 eur on bitcoin!My collateral is account in real-money.biz online marketing business project,with 50 eur and 10 eur paid positions.For me need give you login and password and all.Email dont connected.In line 10 eur no people,in 50 eur line also no people.Summ on exit 10 eur-100 eur,,50 eur-500 or 1000 eur.payments in project made by perfect money.This project stable pay since already 4 months.

please stop, you already got a lot negative trust from before for asking loan, looking from the trust given , you have been trying to pull this stuff since last year, what made you think that people will give it now?And also your collateral is worthless, if the website still paying there is no reason to sell that,

Bolded part, it seems like the payment of the site is higher than what you ask for

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x