Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a .2 btc loan for 20 days @20%  (Read 1261 times)
bitsum (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:50:22 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 12:35:23 PM by bitsum

Hi I'm bitsum.I need a loan :

Need: .2 btc
Repayment: .24 btc (20% in 20 days)
Purpose: Maintenance for house.Exhausted all my current month's income.
Address: 1DMdrRL6HARGW1XheMkZ2ifpfiYfFGLvxf
Collateral: My bitcointalk account and my cointellect account about $17 in there.Also able to provide identity proof with me holding the ID card of which u can verify with my facebook account for the picture.Assisting with other identity verification if necessary.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:11:30 AM

Cointellect is sma scam and it isn't easy to liquidate it. So that isn't a valid collateral.

Your account is worth, max. 0.07BTC. If you can provide one more valuable thing as collateral, someone may lend you.

Your last sentence doesn't have an assurance of your repayment in 20 days. Please try to provide a valid collateral.

Quoting for reference:

Collateral: My bitcointalk account and my cointellect account about $17 in there.Also able to provide identity proof with me holding the ID card of which u can verify with my facebook account for the picture.Assisting with other identity verification if necessary.

I will be able to pay before 20 days if situation is favourable.

-MZ

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:13:07 PM

if situation is favourable.

Lenders don't like this kind of sentence. If you are not certain to pay back in time, you better ask for a few days more..
bitsum (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

Lenders don't like this kind of sentence. If you are not certain to pay back in time, you better ask for a few days more..

I meant paying before.Ok considered.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

Nice editing skill you have here Op. So before you were considering not paying at all? That is not a good sign. Aso for your information, member bitcointalk accounts are dirt cheap, not really valid collateral material. 
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:11:55 PM

Nice editing skill you have here Op. So before you were considering not paying at all? That is not a good sign. Aso for your information, member bitcointalk accounts are dirt cheap, not really valid collateral material. 

To be fair, he said "I will be able to pay before 20 days if situation is favourable."

Honestly I understand that as If favorable I will pay before 20 days, otherwise I'll pay in exactly 20 days.

Anyway I wouldn't loan with the current offered collateral. I'm pretty sure OP won't get it without a proper one.
bitsum (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 06:02:07 PM by bitsum

To be fair, he said "I will be able to pay before 20 days if situation is favourable."

Honestly I understand that as If favorable I will pay before 20 days, otherwise I'll pay in exactly 20 days.

Anyway I wouldn't loan with the current offered collateral. I'm pretty sure OP won't get it without a proper one.

Thats exactly what the language mean but I can't speak boldly here about what I'm talking about because I'm a borrower here, considered lower in value.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:09:53 PM

I think there is a mistake, "you are a borrower here considered lower in value".

Can't you offer any other collateral? Cointellect is pure scam and isn't paying users.

-MZ

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:46:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Read the first and second posts about collateral. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:23:45 AM

I think with the collateral you have no one will loan with that amount you posted.

My advice is promote your account to full member you only need additional 25 posts to become a full member. Then join bitx or dadice sig campaign you will only need 200+ constructive posts to get 0.2 btc and they pay weekly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: