Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Staggering Secret History of the Hellish A-bomb  (Read 1910 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:17:26 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 01:28:15 PM by Nemo1024

[There’s so much to this amazing article and I urge everyone to read the whole thing. Eustace Mullins is one of the main stalwarts for truth that has brought on our geopolitical awakening, and here he takes apart the horror of what the US led massacre of innocent Japanese was based upon. It’s the same story with the same old suspects, but graphically laid out and well worth studying.

This is the abject inhumane insanity we’re up against. – Zen]
The world was stunned to learn that India has now tested nuclear weapons. For many years, all nations have been concerned about the proliferation of atomic explosives. Even in their distress, no one seems to be interested in the historic or the psychological record of why these weapons were developed, and what special breed of mankind devoted themselves to this diabolical goal.

Despite the lack of public interest, the record is clear, and easily available to anyone who is interested. My interest in this subject, dormant for many years, was suddenly rekindled during my annual lecture tour in Japan. My hosts had taken me to the city of Nagasaki for the first time. Without telling me their plans, they entered the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum. I thought it would be an interesting experience, but, to my surprise, when I walked into the exhibition rooms, I was suddenly overcome by sadness. Realizing that I was about to burst into tears, I moved away from my companions, and stood biting my lip. Even so, it seemed impossible to control myself. I was surrounded by the most gruesome objects, the fingers of a human hand fused with glass, a photograph of the shadow of a man on a brick wall; the man had been vaporized in the explosion .
Also on display is a statement from General Eisenhower, who was then supreme Military Commander, which is found in a number of books about Eisenhower, and which can be found on p.426, Eisenhower by Stephen E. Ambrose, Simon & Shuster, NY, 1983.

“Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson first told Eisenhower of the bomb’s existence. Eisenhower was engulfed by “a feeling of depression’. When Stimson said the United States proposed to use the bomb against Japan, Eisenhower voiced ‘my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use (of atomic weapons).’ Stimson was upset by Eisenhower’s attitude ‘almost angrily refuting the reasons I gave for my quick conclusion’. Three days later, Eisenhower flew to Berlin, where he met with Truman and his principal advisors. Again Eisenhower recommended against using the bomb, and again was ignored.

Other books on Eisenhower state that he endangered his career by his protests against the bomb, which the conspirators in the highest level of the United States government had already sworn to use against Japan, regardless of any military developments.

http://www.zengardner.com/staggering-secret-history-hellish-bomb/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:45:52 PM

Always thought that Eisenhower had been a good boy. As far back as in 1961, he admonished future generations of the dangers of massive military spending and against the power of the military-industrial complex.

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

And today we see the warmongering John McCain as a chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:11:48 PM

I'm still reading the article. And even though I knew or suspected some of the things. Some still are new:

On August 6, 1945, a uranium bomb 3-235, 20 kilotons yield, was exploded 1850 feet in the air above Hiroshima, for maximum explosive effect. It devastated four square miles, and killed 140,000 of the 255,000 inhabitants. In Hiroshima’s Shadows, we find a statement by a doctor who treated some of the victims; p.415, Dr. Shuntaro Hida: “It was strange to us that Hiroshima had never been bombed, despite the fact that B-29 bombers flew over the city every day. Only after the war did I come to know that Hiroshima, according to American archives, had been kept untouched in order to preserve it as a target for the use of nuclear weapons. Perhaps, if the American administration and its military authorities had paid sufficient regard to the terrible nature of the fiery demon which mankind had discovered and yet knew so little about its consequences, the American authorities might never have used such a weapon against the 750,000 Japanese who ultimately became its victims.”

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 08:41:34 PM by Spendulus

I'm still reading the article. And even though I knew or suspected some of the things. Some still are new:

On August 6, 1945, a uranium bomb 3-235, 20 kilotons yield, was exploded 1850 feet in the air above Hiroshima, for maximum explosive effect. It devastated four square miles, and killed 140,000 of the 255,000 inhabitants. In Hiroshima’s Shadows, we find a statement by a doctor who treated some of the victims; p.415, Dr. Shuntaro Hida: “It was strange to us that Hiroshima had never been bombed, despite the fact that B-29 bombers flew over the city every day. Only after the war did I come to know that Hiroshima, according to American archives, had been kept untouched in order to preserve it as a target for the use of nuclear weapons. Perhaps, if the American administration and its military authorities had paid sufficient regard to the terrible nature of the fiery demon which mankind had discovered and yet knew so little about its consequences, the American authorities might never have used such a weapon against the 750,000 Japanese who ultimately became its victims.”
War really is hell.  Not a lot understand what that means.

Notice you aren't talking about the Rape of Nanking, in which the Japanese slaughtered 300-400,000 in that one city alone.  Why?  does it not fit your preferred narrative?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

The Japanese really should have surrendered.  Unconditionally.  They wouldn't and didn't, and they chose their fate.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:41:48 PM

War really is hell.  Not a lot understand what that means.

Notice you aren't talking about the Rape of Nanking, in which the Japanese slaughtered 300-400,000 in that one city alone.  Why?  does it not fit your preferred narrative?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

The Japanese really should have surrendered.  Unconditionally.  They wouldn't and didn't, and they chose their fate.

I know of those Japanese atrocities. The reason I was not speaking of them is because it's outside the scope of this article. Don't try to go personal on me. There is no "preferred narrative" to fit for me. Japan was an enemy of the country I was born in, they still, under USA's pressure did not sign a peace treaty with USSR and now, by extension, with Russia. I could tell you about other Japanese atrocities, in Mongolia and the battle USSR lead to beat the Japanese out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

What you are doing, is changing the subject. I am trying to keep the history strait. Bombing of Japan was an atrocity, a war crime, and two war crimes don't make things right again. Bombing of Japan was as "necessary" as the bombing of Dresden by the Western allies.

You say: "The Japanese really should have surrendered.  Unconditionally.  They wouldn't and didn't, and they chose their fate."
But they did try to surrender, multiple times, if you cared to read the article. Also remember, what unconditional and humiliating surrender of Germany after WWI brought about? A rotten peace, ready to flourish again into war at any time.

While the residents of Hiroshima continued to watch the B-29s fly overhead without dropping bombs on them, they had no inkling of the terrible fate which the scientists had reserved for them. William Manchester quotes General Douglas MacArthur in American Caesar, Little Brown, 1978, p.437

[quoting:] There was another Japan, and MacArthur was one of the few Americans who suspected its existence. He kept urging the Pentagon and the State Department to be alert for conciliatory gestures. The General predicted that the break would come from Tokyo, not the Japanese army. The General was right. A dovish coalition was forming in the Japanese capital, and it was headed by Hirohito himself, who had concluded in the spring of 1945 that a negotiated peace was the only way to end his nation’s agony. Beginning in early May, a six-man council of Japanese diplomats explored ways to accommodate the Allies. The delegates informed top military officials that “our resistance is finished”. [End quoting]

On p.359, Gar Alperowitz quotes Brig. Gen. Carter W. Clarke, in charge of preparing the MAGIC summary in 1945, who stated in a 1959 historical interview, “We brought them down to an abject surrender through the accelerated sinking of their merchant marine and hunger alone, and when we didn’t need to do it, and knew we didn’t need to do it, we used them as an experiment for two atomic bombs.”

Or does this not fit your preferred narrative?

tee-rex

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:54:05 PM

What you are doing, is changing the subject. I am trying to keep the history strait. Bombing of Japan was an atrocity, a war crime, and two war crimes don't make things right again. Bombing of Japan was as "necessary" as the bombing of Dresden by the Western allies.

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a revenge by the American military for the humiliation of Pearl Harbor as well as bombing of Dresden was a revenge by the British military for Luftwaffe attacks on London. In both cases these operations didn't make much sense militarily but rather were acts of intimidation and retaliation.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:36:17 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 11:04:58 PM by Nemo1024

Another quote:

(p.66) “The Legation of Switzerland on August 11, 1945 forwarded from Tokyo the following memorandum to the State Department (which sat on it for twenty-five years before finally releasing it): ‘The Legation of Switzerland has received a communication from the Japanese Government.’ On August 6, 1945, American airplanes released on the residential district of the town of Hiroshima, bombs of a new type, killing and injuring in one second a large number of civilians and destroying a great part of the town. Not only is the city of Hiroshima a provincial town without any protection or special military installations of any kind, but also none of the neighboring regions or towns constitutes a military objective.”

And now, from Star Wars, transcript from here:
Princess Leia Organa: No! Alderaan is peaceful! We have no weapons, you can't possibly...
Governor Tarkin: [impatiently] You would prefer another target, a military target? Then name the system! I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time: *Where* is the rebel base?
Princess Leia Organa: ...Dantooine. They're on Dantooine.
Governor Tarkin: There. You see, Lord Vader, she can be reasonable. Continue with the operation; you may fire when ready.
Princess Leia Organa: WHAT?
Governor Tarkin: You're far too trusting. Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration - but don't worry; we will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.
Some similarities, eh?

And another!

Corroboration of these statements is found in the remarkable record of Ellsworth Torrey Carrington, “Reflections of a Hiroshima Pilot”, (p.9) “As part of the Hiroshima atomic battle plan my B-29 (named Jabbitt III, Captain John Abbott Wilson’s third war plane) flew the weather observation mission over the secondary target of Kokura on August 6, 1945.” (p. 10) “After the first bomb was dropped, the atom bomb command was very fearful that Japan might surrender before we could drop the second bomb, so our people worked around the clock, 24-hours-a-day to avoid such a misfortune.” This is, of course, satire on Carrington’s part. (p. 13) “in city after city all over the face of Japan (except for our cities spared because reserved for atomic holocaust) they ignited the most terrible firestorms in history with very light losses (of B-29s). Sometimes the heat from these firestorms was so intense that later waves of B-29s were caught by updrafts strong enough to loft them upwards from 4 or 5,000 feet all the way up to 8 or 10,000 feet. The major told us that the fire-bombing of Japan had proven successful far beyond anything they had imagined possible and that the 20th Air Force was running out of cities to burn. Already there were no longer (as of the first week in June 1945) any target cities left that were worth the attention of more than 50 B-29s, and on a big day, we could send up as many as 450 planes!” “The totality of the devastation in Japan was extraordinary, and this was matched by the near-totality of Japan’s defencelessness.” (as of June 1, 1945, before the atomic bombs were dropped.)

Gar Alperowitz notes, p. 16, “On May 5, May 12 and June 7, the Office of Strategic Services (our intelligence operation), reported Japan was considering capitulation. Further messages came on May 18, July 7, July 13 and July 16.

Alperowitz points out, p.36, “The standing United States demand for ‘unconditional surrender’ directly threatened not only the person of the Emperor but such central tenets of Japanese culture as well.”

Alperowitz also quotes General Curtis LeMay, chief of the Air Forces, p.334, “The war would have been over in two weeks without the Russians entering and without the atomic bomb. PRESS INQUIRY: You mean that, sir? Without the Russians and without the atomic bomb? LeMay: The atomic bomb had nothing to do with the end of the war at all.” September 29, 1945, statement.

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:52:26 PM

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a revenge by the American military for the humiliation of Pearl Harbor as well as bombing of Dresden was a revenge by the British military for Luftwaffe attacks on London. In both cases these operations didn't make much sense militarily but rather were acts of intimidation and retaliation.

Japanese war machine was based on raw materials and financing provided to it by USA right before WWII (from Oliver Stones history documentaries). You reap what you saw. Also, I've read arguments that Pearl Harbour was a staged false flag.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:17:27 PM

Japanese war machine was based on raw materials and financing provided to it by USA right before WWII (from Oliver Stones history documentaries). You reap what you saw. Also, I've read arguments that Pearl Harbour was a staged false flag.

Wow.. Just wow.

Frankly I do not think you have a clue regarding military strategy, as evidenced by projection concepts such as this or that military action was done as an act of intimidation or retaliation.

And you say that I'm changing the subject?  Well, whatever.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:12:51 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 10:26:35 PM by Nemo1024

Wow.. Just wow.

Frankly I do not think you have a clue regarding military strategy, as evidenced by projection concepts such as this or that military action was done as an act of intimidation or retaliation.

And you say that I'm changing the subject?  Well, whatever.

Yes, you changed the subject, I followed your lead. What "projection concepts" are you talking about?

You want military strategy, how about this quote (back to subject):

The most authoritative Air Force unit during World War II was the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey, which selected targets on the basis of need, and which analyzed the results for future missions. In Hiroshima’s Shadow, the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey report of July 1, 1946 states, “The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs did not defeat Japan, nor by the testimony of the enemy leaders who ended the war did they persuade Japan to accept unconditional surrender. The Emperor, the lord privy seal, the prime minister, the foreign minister, and the navy minister had decided as early as May 1945 that the war should be ended even if it meant acceptance of defeat on allied terms…. It is the Survey’s opinion that certainly prior to December 1, 1945 and in all probability prior to November 1, 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

One of the most vociferous critics of the atomic bombings was David Lawrence, founder and editor of U.S. News and World Report. He signed a number of stinging editorials, the first on August 17, 1945.

“Military necessity will be our constant cry in answer to criticism, but it will never erase from our minds the simple truth, that we, of all civilized nations, though hesitating to use poison gas, did not hesitate to employ the most destructive weapon of all times indiscriminately against men, women and children.” On October 5, Lawrence continued his attack, “The United States should be the first to condemn the atomic bomb and apologize for its use against Japan. Spokesmen for the Army Air Forces said it wasn’t necessary and that the war had been won already. Competent testimony exists to prove that Japan was seeking to surrender many weeks before the atomic bomb came.” On November 23, Lawrence wrote, “The truth is we are guilty. Our conscience as a nation must trouble us. We must confess our sin. We have used a horrible weapon to asphyxiate and cremate more than 100,000 men, women and children in a sort of super-lethal gas chamber— and all this in a war already won or which spokesman for our Air Forces tell us we could have readily won without the atomic bomb. We ought, therefore, to apologize in unequivocal terms at once to the whole world for our misuse of the atomic bomb.”

David Lawrence was an avowed conservative, a successful businessman, who knew eleven presidents of the United States intimately, and was awarded the Medal of Freedom by President Richard M. Nixon, April 22, 1970.

Also, you accused me of some "preferred narrative" or something. Wouldn't it be better if you talked about a more impersonal and scientific term of "theory". The Official theory does not hold, as seen from multiple evidences. A theory that I viewed as the most fact-supported until now was that USA dropped the A-bombs on Japan so as to prevent Japan from capitulating to the advancing Soviet troops. But in light of the evidence presented in this article (cities spared fire-bombimg and designated for A-bombing), I see that the "Soviet-prevention" theory is too weak and that A-bomb test subject" theory has more weight.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:48:20 PM

The American gov't knew that japan was going to attack but not when and where though.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:27:09 AM

Declassified atomic bomb images just released!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:35:07 PM

Wow.. Just wow.

And you say that I'm changing the subject?  Well, whatever.

Yes, you changed the subject, I followed your lead. What "projection concepts" are you talking about?

You want military strategy, how about this quote (back to subject):

The most authoritative Air Force unit during World War II was the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey, which selected targets on the basis of need, and which analyzed the results for future missions. In Hiroshima’s Shadow, the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey report of July 1, 1946 states, “The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs did not defeat Japan, nor by the testimony of the enemy leaders who ended the war did they persuade Japan to accept unconditional surrender. The Emperor, the lord privy seal, the prime minister, the foreign minister, and the navy minister had decided as early as May 1945 that the war should be ended even if it meant acceptance of defeat on allied terms…. It is the Survey’s opinion that certainly prior to December 1, 1945 and in all probability prior to November 1, 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

One of the most vociferous critics of the atomic bombings was David Lawrence, founder and editor of U.S. News and World Report. He signed a number of stinging editorials, the first on August 17, 1945.

“Military necessity will be our constant cry in answer to criticism, but it will never erase from our minds the simple truth, that we, of all civilized nations, though hesitating to use poison gas, did not hesitate to employ the most destructive weapon of all times indiscriminately against men, women and children.” On October 5, Lawrence continued his attack, “The United States should be the first to condemn the atomic bomb and apologize for its use against Japan. Spokesmen for the Army Air Forces said it wasn’t necessary and that the war had been won already. Competent testimony exists to prove that Japan was seeking to surrender many weeks before the atomic bomb came.” On November 23, Lawrence wrote, “The truth is we are guilty. Our conscience as a nation must trouble us. We must confess our sin. We have used a horrible weapon to asphyxiate and cremate more than 100,000 men, women and children in a sort of super-lethal gas chamber— and all this in a war already won or which spokesman for our Air Forces tell us we could have readily won without the atomic bomb. We ought, therefore, to apologize in unequivocal terms at once to the whole world for our misuse of the atomic bomb.”

David Lawrence was an avowed conservative, a successful businessman, who knew eleven presidents of the United States intimately, and was awarded the Medal of Freedom by President Richard M. Nixon, April 22, 1970.

Also, you accused me of some "preferred narrative" or something. Wouldn't it be better if you talked about a more impersonal and scientific term of "theory". The Official theory does not hold, as seen from multiple evidences. A theory that I viewed as the most fact-supported until now was that USA dropped the A-bombs on Japan so as to prevent Japan from capitulating to the advancing Soviet troops. But in light of the evidence presented in this article (cities spared fire-bombimg and designated for A-bombing), I see that the "Soviet-prevention" theory is too weak and that A-bomb test subject" theory has more weight.

NO. 

Your sources are not credible.  They exist in a small circle of self referential Internet conspiracy sites and nowhere else.  You then attempt to draw conclusions from this flawed group of sources...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:50:10 AM

The American gov't knew that japan was going to attack but not when and where though.

They knew that Japan was going to attack, because they had outrightly and intentionally dishonored Japan in their trade agreements. The idea was to provoke Japan into war. The reason was that, almost from its inception, the U.S. government leaders had always been war mongers. The idea has been to make the U.S. into an imperial nation, an empire, like it is today. And they would like to think that they are only beginning in this conquering of the world.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tee-rex

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:05:11 AM

They knew that Japan was going to attack, because they had outrightly and intentionally dishonored Japan in their trade agreements. The idea was to provoke Japan into war. The reason was that, almost from its inception, the U.S. government leaders had always been war mongers. The idea has been to make the U.S. into an imperial nation, an empire, like it is today. And they would like to think that they are only beginning in this conquering of the world. Smiley

According to the so-called international laws, it is not who provoked but who first attacked that is declared an aggressor. Top fascist leaders (who lived up to that) were trying to evade justice at the Nuremberg trials by trying to carry out that ploy (that Stalin provoked Hitler to attack the USSR).
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:33:29 PM

Dan Carlin did an interesting Hardcore History episode about the A-bombing of Japan.
He basically was saying that the firebombing of Tokyo was as bad or worse than the nukes.

I also heard a theory that the Yanks used the A-bombs because the Russians were about to go over and finish off the Japanese on the ground, thus taking them into the USSR, they didn't want that so had to go to extremes to end the war fast
tee-rex

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Dan Carlin did an interesting Hardcore History episode about the A-bombing of Japan.
He basically was saying that the firebombing of Tokyo was as bad or worse than the nukes.

I also heard a theory that the Yanks used the A-bombs because the Russians were about to go over and finish off the Japanese on the ground, thus taking them into the USSR, they didn't want that so had to go to extremes to end the war fast

Not quite so, though there is a rationale in this. Harry Truman used the nuking of Japan as a weapon against Joseph Stalin in the future negotiations about the "new world order", to make him more tractable and submissive. And Russians still had to crush the Japanese troops in China.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:09:51 PM

They knew that Japan was going to attack, because they had outrightly and intentionally dishonored Japan in their trade agreements. The idea was to provoke Japan into war. The reason was that, almost from its inception, the U.S. government leaders had always been war mongers. The idea has been to make the U.S. into an imperial nation, an empire, like it is today. And they would like to think that they are only beginning in this conquering of the world.

Smiley
That's a half crazy bullshit story.

You presume that before a war, someone would actually know that they would win it.   
tee-rex

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:49:27 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 06:53:14 AM by tee-rex

Smiley
That's a half crazy bullshit story.

You presume that before a war, someone would actually know that they would win it.   

Actually, it was neither the first nor the last time when countries instigated an attack on them. However crazy it may look, you may have no other option left but to provoke your enemy to attack you if it becomes stronger with time, stronger than your country, and would all the same attack you in the future.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:25:11 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 10:41:48 PM by 2dogs

Listen to this interview by Douglas Dietrich, and your mind will be blown.

It is a long video, but starts getting into the good stuff around 30:00.

He claims the start of WWII/pearl harbor attack was instigated by the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlQncFBvsQ0&list=PLj8aYp5ME-9EJACoR4sLM-zn1SxWEiLgY

Douglas Dietrich was a D.O.D. (Department of Defense) Research Librarian for almost a decade, responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics such as Pearl Harbor, Roswell, Viêt-Nam, and the different ethnic holocausts; as well as documents exposing the reality behind vampires, zombies, Soviet psychic warfare, and other occult phenomena. Volumes of notes on Tesla, H.P. Lovecraft, L. Ron Hubbard, the Vatican and United Nations were destroyed, along with reams of reports detailing everything from military/intelligence-sponsored drug-smuggling operations to experimental mind-control programs. Records plundered from both Allied and enemy states articulated the hidden objectives of modern mass-movements such as Nat-Zism, Zionism, Izamicism (Wähhä'bīst/Islamist Fundamentalism), Vouhodouxnism ("Voodooism"), and other ideologies.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: