Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.8btc loan for 3 days 30% interest  (Read 1466 times)
hrt (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:58:59 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 04:55:28 PM by hrt

Hello, guys, i am looking for 1.8 BTC loan for 3 days.

Interest rate: 30% = 0.54 BTC.

Duration: 3 days (till thursday).

Reason: Need to pay off the bigcommerce financial services ASAP; made an upfront payment to designer for setting up an online store for a client. Now as the check has appeared in the email, it's the time for the second payment.

Snag: Since my country banking has banned conversion between USD - local currency, paypal/CC are not anymore workable with coindesk/coinmama. The only way out is localbitcoins, but currently there are no local offers in my location. The only person from localbitcoins whom i been smoothy selling fiat for bitcoins for the whole november, will be up in the city at wednesday, march, 11, so i'll be paying off the loan in/before thursday.

Collaterals:

Altcoins: 10,153 PFC; 21,253 GSM; 1,639 ULTC

This bitcointalk account.

Vircurex account with frozen funds.

Help would be much appreciated.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:06:37 PM

I don't see any mention of a collateral.
Don't expect to loan such an amount without any kind of guarantee..
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:06:37 PM

It is a big amount! At least you should provide collateral!

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
hrt (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:36:00 PM

I can provide vircurex account having 1.57 BTC on balances (frozen for the time being).

Also i offer quite high interest rate - 30% for 3 days.

My bitcointalk account is 1 year old & there is no an intent at my end to take risks of receiving negative trust for the good of $500. I wouldn't be asking for a loan if there weren't decisive circumstances involving me into obligation to immediately repay expenses for the website. I have fiat, but there is no chance to buy bitcoins as swiftly as i need.

Just hit off of a little frustrative combination of facts when run out of spare bitcoins.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:40:21 PM

I can provide vircurex account having 1.57 BTC on balances (frozen for the time being).

My bitcointalk account is 1 year old & there is no an intent at my end to take risks of receiving negative trust for the good of $500. I wouldn't be asking for a loan if there weren't decisive circumstances involving me into obligation to immediately repay expenses for the website. I have fiat, but there is no chance to buy bitcoins as swiftly as i need.

Just hit off of a little frustrative combination of facts when run out of spare bitcoins.

So that you know offering a high interest doesn't help in trusting you will repay the load.
Actually personally I see 10% per day slightly as too good to be true so I'd need a proper collateral to lend.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:42:48 PM

having an account with 1.57 btc (frozen) means that is the same as having nothing,

the thing that you provide such huge interest is already a red flag that you maybe got some malicious intention

the fact is your account only worth max 0.4 BTC , so getting a negative trust on that account is fine as long as you got 1.8 btc in your hands

you need to provide a valid collateral of at least 110% of the amount you asked since it is a pretty big amount
hrt (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:08:34 PM

having an account with 1.57 btc (frozen) means that is the same as having nothing,

the thing that you provide such huge interest is already a red flag that you maybe got some malicious intention

the fact is your account only worth max 0.4 BTC , so getting a negative trust on that account is fine as long as you got 1.8 btc in your hands

you need to provide a valid collateral of at least 110% of the amount you asked since it is a pretty big amount

Yes, the sum is frozen. If I had those money i wouldn't however start posting in here. I don't know what the pricing for 1-year bct account is. Whats your take on its value? Anyway, i don't want to go this road discussing what price of an account could be based on its post counting or registration date. There is no bad intent.

As to the interest rate i'm defining it from the lending sum and taking into consideration that i don't have a positive trust.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:34:55 PM

Your account is probably worth somewhere in the range of .35 to .45 btc. It would make sense to lend at most a third of that based on your reputation alone. (At least IMO)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1412

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:16:24 PM

Yes, the sum is frozen. If I had those money i wouldn't however start posting in here. I don't know what the pricing for 1-year bct account is. Whats your take on its value? Anyway, i don't want to go this road discussing what price of an account could be based on its post counting or registration date. There is no bad intent.

As to the interest rate i'm defining it from the lending sum and taking into consideration that i don't have a positive trust.

at the very best, you can lend about 0.3-0.4 with your account as collateral, no one could provide that huge amount of coins if there is no insurance with his coins, your interest rate is very high which indicates you are in frustation to get that 1.8 bitcoins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hrt (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:34:32 PM

at the very best, you can lend about 0.3-0.4 with your account as collateral, no one could provide that huge amount of coins if there is no insurance with his coins, your interest rate is very high which indicates you are in frustation to get that 1.8 bitcoins
Ur opinion is understandable lol. I don't mind what does it indicate to u however i'm okay to lower the rate to fit ur expectation of interest on 500 bux three-day lending Wink

Put on sale for bitcoins some hardware, hoping it sells out shortly. Anyway i have some collaterals, contact me for further details. In either way i'm fine.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

Ur opinion is understandable lol. I don't mind what does it indicate to u however i'm okay to lower the rate to fit ur expectation of interest on 500 bux three-day lending Wink

Put on sale for bitcoins some hardware, hoping it sells out shortly. Anyway i have some collaterals, contact me for further details. In either way i'm fine.

Definitely you should lower the interest rate, as long as you offer proper collateral.

And asking people to "contact you for further detail" instead of publishing the collateral and other information seems fishy too.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1412

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:44:13 PM

if you got some collaterals, you should put it in OP, people are more interested with a loan that provide a collateral as an insurance just incase their coins gone, anyway im just giving few pointers to help you got your loan here, because asking for 1.8 btc without collateral will not get it funded

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

I'm interested, can you please provide the market links in which we can liquidate the altcoin collaterals?  Post here or PM me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:44:41 PM

Half a bitcoin in interest for 3 days is a red flag for me.  Why is he/she offering so much interest?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 01:18:50 AM

I'm interested, can you please provide the market links in which we can liquidate the altcoin collaterals?  Post here or PM me.

PFC: https://c-cex.com/?p=pfc-btc
GSM: https://c-cex.com/?p=gsm-btc

Don't know about LTC.

Half a bitcoin in interest for 3 days is a red flag for me.  Why is he/she offering so much interest?

He need the loan so badly?

-MZ

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:29:25 AM

I'm interested, can you please provide the market links in which we can liquidate the altcoin collaterals?  Post here or PM me.

PFC: https://c-cex.com/?p=pfc-btc
GSM: https://c-cex.com/?p=gsm-btc

Don't know about LTC.

-MZ

ULTC : https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ULTC

Currently, the total altcoin collateral is about ~0.2-0.25 BTC (if only there was enough buy depth at current level).

hrt (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:01:54 AM

Morning all,

yes, i'm okay to pay back 30% = 150 bux interest, as i'm in urgent need. My offer is still on the table.

@monbux, pm'ed u about 10 hours ago.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:23:21 AM

Morning all,

yes, i'm okay to pay back 30% = 150 bux interest, as i'm in urgent need. My offer is still on the table.

@monbux, pm'ed u about 10 hours ago.

I could loan u about 0.3BTC If u provide a good collateral to me.
Let me know if u are ok whit it.
Regards!

PM me please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: