Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Traveling (flying) with Bitcoin  (Read 1119 times)
Jakesy (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:36:34 PM

I know this is a post already, but can anybody give insights on flying with Bitcoin?

BTCtrip.com - they're not responding to my emails... are they still legit?  I want to know if it's possible to use my Skymiles account (Delta) with the tickets that I purchase.  It seems that I purchase the ticket and they send it via email.  I'd like to use my Delta app on my phone (I'm used to flying with Delta and using their app for boarding)

Cheapair.com - they don't have the airline I want to use (Delta)

Is there another method?  Has anybody used brawker.com for airfare - specifically Delta?

EDIT: I'm flying to Las Vegas at the end of the month to celebrate my 30th birthday Smiley
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

Doesn't Expedia also accept bitcoins, which can be used towards hotel booking and flight bookings ?

Jakesy (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:04:08 PM

Doesn't Expedia also accept bitcoins, which can be used towards hotel booking and flight bookings ?

Unfortunately, it is for hotel bookings only.  Tried to purchase a flight with bitcoin and it's not an option.

Guess I'm stuck with cheapair and layovers haha.

Hopefully in the future, having bitcoin will give me priority treatment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: