Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why dont write confirmed ? blockchain  (Read 1142 times)
ToQcHista (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

Why dont write confirmed ?

I already wait 2hourse

((((
https://blockchain.info/tx/203217d3adc22ddf5b6844b7abf16cbcb5cfdfa8ac5388de693227b5b3e202a2

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4613

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:52:23 PM

Next time, include a reasonable fee and your transaction will confirm MUCH faster.

Since there is no fee, there is no incentive for any miner to confirm your transaction.  You are waiting for a generous miner (or pool) to confirm your transaction out of the charity in their heart. Since there are other transactions that also don't have fees, you are waiting for enough miners to be generous enough to eventually get around to your transaction (after they've handled other transactions that they heard about before yours).  As such, this particular transaction may take SEVERAL hours (or even a few days) to confirm.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:06:15 PM

This btc is from coin-rise and i didnt make deposit.

Other website make this transfer for me.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:14:06 PM

Then you should contact the website and inform them that they are failing to pay an appropriate transaction fee on their bitcoin transactions.  Then you should refuse to use the service until they address the problem.

The customers have the power to force businesses to follow proper procedures.  If customers refuse to use services provided by lazy and inept business owners, then the business will be forced to either improve their service or shut down.  Eventually, only the best run businesses will remain.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Then you should contact the website and inform them that they are failing to pay an appropriate transaction fee on their bitcoin transactions.  Then you should refuse to use the service until they address the problem.

The customers have the power to force businesses to follow proper procedures.  If customers refuse to use services provided by lazy and inept business owners, then the business will be forced to either improve their service or shut down.  Eventually, only the best run businesses will remain.

I dont that contact .

Now that i wait , ever will make transfer ?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:28:35 PM

-snip-
I dont that contact .

https://coin-rise.com/support

Now that i wait , ever will make transfer ?

You use(d) a ponzi, you should be very grateful if you ever see any coins regardless how they create transactions.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

With no fees you are lucky if it makes it through.  The service you got it from should have paid the fee.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:12:30 PM

I wait if dont transter ?

Will make tranafer ?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:47:22 PM

I wait if dont transter ?

Will make tranafer ?

Yes. It can take a long time (days, maybe weeks) though.

As Danny suggested you should also not use this service.

Now i on multicrypto that will make deposit 101 hourse after in 101h i how many btc earning ? My first invest btc return  ?

olunid

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:34:07 PM

I have had the same problem and this helped me, so thank you guys, but I wanted to check up on what a "reasonable" fee would be.

Also, does that mean that if I run the Bitcoin Core on my PC, that I would be able to collect fees?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 09:38:52 PM

-snip-
Also, does that mean that if I run the Bitcoin Core on my PC, that I would be able to collect fees?

Only if you find a block which is considered very unlikely for any hardware that is not specially designed for finding blocks. In this case the fees would not matter very much as you would also currently get a 25 BTC reward just for finding the block.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:53:39 PM

I have had the same problem and this helped me, so thank you guys, but I wanted to check up on what a "reasonable" fee would be.
- snip -

Most well written bitcoin wallet software will compute this for you when you send your transaction.  The typical fee changes, so any answer I give right now is likely to be wrong in the future.

That being said, I typically pay 0.0001 BTC per kilobyte.  You can probably pay somewhat less than that and still have your transaction confirmed within the next 10 blocks or so.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

You included the ridiculous amount of 0 BTC fees. Im unaware of what the time of wait could be if you give 0 fee as I've never done it myself, but it could be a lot. Next time give some fee (default). I've heard some stories of confirmations being stuck because the guy gave 0 fees... this is a problem.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:09:16 AM

Thanks .

I already got my btc ))

Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:14:40 AM

-snip-

No, you have to mine, and create new block. However mining these days are not profitable because of their high difficulty / electronic price / low bitcoin price.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:36:52 AM

Since there is no fee, there is no incentive for any miner to confirm your transaction.  You are waiting for a generous miner (or pool) to confirm your transaction out of the charity in their heart. Since there are other transactions that also don't have fees, you are waiting for enough miners to be generous enough to eventually get around to your transaction (after they've handled other transactions that they heard about before yours).  As such, this particular transaction may take SEVERAL hours (or even a few days) to confirm.

Does it require miners some extra effort to include fee-less transactions in the generated block, provided there is enough room in it? It is not uncommon to see a new block generated right after the previous one with only one transaction (which, as I understand it, refers only to the new bitcoins just created). And while we are at it, how come that transaction fee for dogecoins is equal to just 1 doge whereas you can easily get several confirmations within a few minutes (and wait for half an hour to get just 1 confirmation for a bitcoin transaction)?

Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:53:24 AM

Does it require miners some extra effort to include fee-less transactions in the generated block, provided there is enough room in it? It is not uncommon to see a new block generated right after the previous one with only one transaction (which, as I understand it, refers only to the new bitcoins just created). And while we are at it, how come that transaction fee for dogecoins is equal to just 1 doge whereas you can easily get several confirmations within a few minutes (and wait for half an hour to get just 1 confirmation for a bitcoin transaction)?
I don't think so, they can just include no-fees and not enough fees txns from unconfirmed txns, but they (probably) decided not to do so.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:54:15 AM

Does it require miners some extra effort to include fee-less transactions in the generated block, provided there is enough room in it?

No, a transaction with or without fee does not change the difficulty. By default settings however there is only 50KByte reserved in a block for transactions without fees or with fees so low they might as well be none. Thats 1000 satoshi currently AFAIK.

It is not uncommon to see a new block generated right after the previous one with only one transaction (which, as I understand it, refers only to the new bitcoins just created).

Thats typically the coinbase transaction creating new coins, yes. I think these blocks are empty because the miner that mined them did not know of any other transactions at the time or at least not enough. Once a new block is published to another miner they have to start from scratch. In order to waste as little time as possible they would start calculating hashes on a block with no transaction but the coinbase. If the block is found early no transactions have been added yet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: