Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join the Bitcoin-Mafia *Freebtc-Game*  (Read 2443 times)
Cheffe (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 01:03:12 PM

Bitcoin-Mafia is a free Game to earn many Bitcoins without inset!
Bring many people to click on your personal link for a robbery.

But not scare - the robbery is just virtual and just in the Game!

For each click from a user on your link you get a random amount.
At a balance of 0.10 Bitcoins you get automatically paid out!

Additional you can win a lot of Bitcoins and other prices at our Ralleys.

http://freebtc.bitcoinpara.de

Partner & Investoren für das bekannt machen von Bitcoins (auch in der realen Welt mit einzigartigem Bitcoin-Zahlungssystem) gesucht. Einfach per PN melden
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:53:33 PM

Your service has the same name as my bitcoin mafia RPG... luckily i'm just in the process of changing the name anyway.  

I signed up to your service, looks interesting!

Suggestion: on signup, you should make the field 'bitcoin id' more easily understood, call it a wallet address or something!
Kasgel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 12:44:34 PM

Okey, I used this "Bitcoin Mafia", legitly. I used popup windows on the sites I own, as the rules said it is allowed, and I got banned and I did not get even the bitcoins I've earned.
Do not use this service, as it bans you whenever you are getting paid.
etsoberano

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 06:57:08 PM

He banned me, my friend (but then he unban my friend) and all who got more clicks than him.
Don't use this site its a wast of time.

฿itcoin: 1hackzqroVrD5pQCeXThfCZWB9zX7jUPJ
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 05:00:37 PM

Hmm I like it, easy way for me to earn a few bit-cents by sticking an obnoxious link in my signature.
Kasgel

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 09:35:51 PM

Hmm I like it, easy way for me to earn a few bit-cents by sticking an obnoxious link in my signature.

Yeah, however you will not get paid from it...
Cheffe (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 08:08:25 AM

Kasgel: You use our link on a Website with illegal contents! This is not allowed!

Estoberano: You forget the Mails? Here is yours:
Name = etsoberano
Mail = et******@gmail.com

Can you remove my email please?
For security reasons, and I only testing if the website was secure to fake views, I was to tell you but since you banned me I don\\\'t need to tell.
The insolence here to tell such a crap, I should also terminate your account Pachino again and exclude you in general!

NOTE: If you are a Cheater, Scammer or make something its not allowed you will be Banned. If you are a normal user you will be not Banned!

Partner & Investoren für das bekannt machen von Bitcoins (auch in der realen Welt mit einzigartigem Bitcoin-Zahlungssystem) gesucht. Einfach per PN melden
thaayb

Activity: 216
Merit: 104

🥇🥉🎖

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 01:43:43 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2012, 03:28:24 PM by thaayb

Mafiagame is a scamming website:

http://bitcoin-shitlist.com/2012/08/09/bitcoinmafia-freebtc-bitcoinpara-de/

You have been warned...

But I hope the bitcoinpara AD Network is not scam...
Up to now i was very pleased with that service.
But the scam of Mafiagame makes me sceptic, and I'm waiting for a payout more than a week now /;

EDIT:
bitcoinpara AD Network is scam too....

Kind regards!
Yours, Thaayb.

Cheffe (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 01:55:24 PM

Mafiagame is a scamming website:

http://bitcoin-shitlist.com/2012/08/09/bitcoinmafia-freebtc-bitcoinpara-de/

You have been warned...

But I hope the bitcoinpara AD Network is not scam...
Up to now i was very pleased with that service.
But the scam of Mafiagame makes me sceptic, and I'm waiting for a payout more than a week now /;

We are not the Scammer, YOU are a Scammer!
80% of your klicks from you in 5-20 seconds (made clicks in memberarea)!

Fake on other sites!

Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:54:27 PM

I don't fucking believe you for shit... Actually I'd believe a steaming pile of shit before you.. A pile of shit at least smells like what it is. You can't sit and say EVERY member you have is cheating you. And so far that is what you are saying. Also the payout level is screaming scam... Most sites offering "Free Bitcoin For Action" will pay in mBTC. You obviously do not have the funding to do this. HUGE red flag for me. 

Cheffe (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 08:14:22 AM

I don't fucking believe you for shit... Actually I'd believe a steaming pile of shit before you.. A pile of shit at least smells like what it is. You can't sit and say EVERY member you have is cheating you. And so far that is what you are saying. Also the payout level is screaming scam... Most sites offering "Free Bitcoin For Action" will pay in mBTC. You obviously do not have the funding to do this. HUGE red flag for me. 

German comedian said the following words, which you should take you to the heart:

If you have no idea, just keep your face sometimes ....

1. 30% of the registered users have cheated

2. Each transaction must be calculated only in Bitcoinnetzwerk etc., if any site operators send back and forth constantly MBTC the normal (higher) payments blocked , costs a lot of fees, this is not an internal account so that the network not as they strain

3. Money I pay out more than enough for, but why should I pay for her was cheaters and scammers? Whats wrong?

Just do your own time on BTC website, THEN can a say Wink

Unfortunately, there are many rule violations and deliberate scams against the Bitcoin-Mafia. The course must be punished and all the users will be blocked as it says in the rules.

Now come some of these users and call us scammers because they were locked and received no payout more.

Since we have no desire nor time to such false accusations are constantly defend themselves just because we want to offer you free Bitcoins, the Bitcoin-Mafia is closed.

All outstanding balances (including those below the payout limit) are paid.

We are sorry for our honest user

King Regards, The Don

Balances: http://freebtc.bitcoinpara.de/db.jpg
Paids: http://freebtc.bitcoinpara.de/wallet.jpg

Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:06:18 PM

I'm aware of the cost, I'm also aware of ways to insure cheating is not a common factor in such  website ventures. If you are looking to only have a user click once or twice a day.. Then script it that way. Block proxys.. Hell make it count down like the rest of the faucets do..

The reason I'm calling your bullshit, is during all this you have done nothing to improve the shituation Smiley. Also you wrote the rules as this unfolded. Perhaps a little code tweak and some actual effort will reward this project with a better light upon it. However personally based on how quickly you run from trolls I don't think you can handle it.

I'm done here..
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:20:21 PM

Unfortunately, there are many rule violations and deliberate scams against the Bitcoin-Mafia. The course must be punished and all the users will be blocked as it says in the rules.

Now come some of these users and call us scammers because they were locked and received no payout more.

Since we have no desire nor time to such false accusations are constantly defend themselves just because we want to offer you free Bitcoins, the Bitcoin-Mafia is closed.

All outstanding balances (including those below the payout limit) are paid.

We are sorry for our honest user

King Regards, The Don

Balances: http://freebtc.bitcoinpara.de/db.jpg
Paids: http://freebtc.bitcoinpara.de/wallet.jpg

Damn, that's too bad. Sorry to hear people were cheating so much (or were accused of doing so). Payment was received, thanks.
Kasgel

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 02:02:14 PM

Kasgel: You use our link on a Website with illegal contents! This is not allowed!

Estoberano: You forget the Mails? Here is yours:
Name = etsoberano
Mail = et******@gmail.com

Can you remove my email please?
For security reasons, and I only testing if the website was secure to fake views, I was to tell you but since you banned me I don\\\'t need to tell.
The insolence here to tell such a crap, I should also terminate your account Pachino again and exclude you in general!

NOTE: If you are a Cheater, Scammer or make something its not allowed you will be Banned. If you are a normal user you will be not Banned!

Aha really? Do you think everyone who gets 400 clicks in one day is a scammer? What if I would just own a website with lots of visitors?
You are a scammer, I even linked you to my site what I used, and say that site is illegal? No, you are a big scammer. You better to give me my earnings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: