Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Dr Dre Beats Justin Bieber Edition & Heartbeats by Lady Gaga/Dr Dre  (Read 5115 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:10:54 PM

Hi,
I am looking to sell these either as a pair or seperate.
I will be upfront and honest - these are not genuine I got burned myself when buying them for $320 for the pair.
I received them and since they are non genuine and were for a present I do not wish to give them as a gift, but the retail boxes are very good and still sealed, if I didnt check the serial number to see if they were genuine or not I probably would never have known.
To cut a long story short I was only able to get a partial refund of 50% after a long time battling with the payment processor I used / the seller and my bank.
I am only looking to recover my costs so I do not lose out so I am looking for $160 worth of BTC for the pair + shipping I do not wish to profit at all on this, if they were for myself I probably would keep/use them.

Any questions please ask me.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:24:57 PM

Hi,
I will be upfront and honest - these are not genuine I got burned myself when buying them for $320 for the pair.
I received them and since they are non genuine and were for a present I do not wish to give them as a gift, but the retail boxes are very good and still sealed, if I didnt check the serial number to see if they were genuine or not I probably would never have known.
To cut a long story short I was only able to get a partial refund of 50% after a long time battling with the payment processor I used / the seller and my bank.
I am only looking to recover my costs so I do not lose out so I am looking for $160 worth of BTC for the pair + shipping I do not wish to profit at all on this, if they were for myself I probably would keep/use them.

Is there any photos?
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Yes I can provide photos, are you interested?
I will take photos and upload them later on, I have them in my posession like I said I am being upfront and honest about them but will provide photos with my name on them also shortly.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 12:22:40 PM

Hi,

any reputable place would have given you a full refund. shame on you. That still doesn't make these worth $80 a pair...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:02:31 PM

Yes I can provide photos, are you interested?
I will take photos and upload them later on, I have them in my posession like I said I am being upfront and honest about them but will provide photos with my name on them also shortly.

I just want to see the quality of the fakes and see if it's worth the $80.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:07:04 PM

He's looking for $160.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 02:26:42 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2012, 02:38:52 PM by Projects

I will post photos later today, it clearly wasnt a reputable place I bought them from but I didnt know this.
I didnt buy them with the intention of them being fakes, which is why I am not trying to pass them off as something they arent I am being up front about it all.
I got burned and now I am just trying to recover my money or as close to it as possible, if I wasnt bothered about them being fake I would have still passed them on as a gift but I wont do that nor will I sell them as genuine when I know they are not.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 03:36:04 PM

not to be a dick, but what's preventing you from knowingly selling fakes at an inflated price? As a previous member said, even $160 is overpriced for the pair, even though it's half of what you paid for.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 03:45:31 PM

nothing i guess
I dont think $160 for the two is too bad these from what i can tell are high quality fakes not cheap ones
I just want to try to recover my money and sell to someone who knows what theyre buying and are happy with that
i also would split them up if someone didnt want both

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 12:16:51 PM

Here are the photos of the front and back of the bieber beats with lady gagas at the side

Any questions please ask me - they are both still sealed.

BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 01:41:26 PM

Here are the photos of the front and back of the bieber beats with lady gagas at the side

Any questions please ask me - they are both still sealed.

I'm surprised no one has asked this yet,

Justin Bieber? Really?
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 01:43:16 PM

Lady Gaga? Really?

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 01:44:45 PM

lol Smiley
They werent for me they were a gift, anyways any interest?

BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 03:09:28 PM

lol Smiley
They werent for me they were a gift, anyways any interest?

thank god, I'll stop derailing your thread now Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 08:05:53 PM

not to be a dick, but what's preventing you from knowingly selling fakes at an inflated price? As a previous member said, even $160 is overpriced for the pair, even though it's half of what you paid for.

thread shitting again....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: